Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
nads786

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, January 7, 2006  -  10:00 PM Reply with quote
Need any Help with homework

ask Allah for help

Dua Before Studying

“Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’uunii. Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.”

“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”

Dua After Studying
“Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu ‘allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel”

“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.”

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

“Allahumma la sahla illama ja-‘altahu sahla anta taj ‘alu al hazana eza ma shi’ta sahal.”

“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.”

Dua For Concentration

“Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as’aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa’ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan.”

“Blessings of god be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O god, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget.”

Recite This Dua Everyday For Victory And Prosperity

“Ya sayyedas-sada-te, ya mojeebad-da’vate, ya rafe’ad-darajate, ya vali-yal hasanate, ya ghaferal-khati’ate, ya mo’ti-yal mas’alate, ya qabi-lat-tavbate, ya same’al-asvate, ya ‘alemal-khafiyate, ya dafe’al bali yate.”

“O’ the chief of all chiefs! O’ the acceptor of prayers! O’ the elevator of ranks! O’ the master of virtues! O’ the forgiver of sins! O’ the granter of requests! O’ the excerptor of penance! O’ the hearer of all voices! O’ the one who knows all mysteries! O’ the remover of calamities!”

i hope these are actually helping you people

take care nadia

Edited by: xxbasxx on Friday, January 13, 2006 6:55 PM
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 14, 2006  -  12:54 PM Reply with quote
Of course you are helping us! Do you have a website with any other Duas for children that you can post on the Young Minds forum??

J.K

wasalaam,
bilal
nads786

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 14, 2006  -  1:02 PM Reply with quote
well what sort of duas are you looking for specifically as i find them from going to lectures on islam and from hadiths i'll see if there is a specific website for duas
nads786

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 14, 2006  -  1:06 PM Reply with quote
http://www.makedua.com/

try this site bilal and tell me what u think of it

take care
nadia
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 14, 2006  -  2:28 PM Reply with quote
J.K. thnx for replying so soon! erm nothing in particular just any day to day duas... i should really stop being so lazy and learn some.... the website is brilliant!! its been laid out really nicely and it is so easy to get what you are looking for! if anyone is reading this click on the link it really is worth spending 5 mins having a flick through!!!

wasalaam
bilal
nads786

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 14, 2006  -  4:23 PM Reply with quote
its ok ! lol chill were all lazy but am so sure there was another site for duas but its just not coming to mind right now lol it will come when am not thinking about it i swear these teenage years are killing me

take care
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 21, 2006  -  5:22 PM Reply with quote

Salamz dudes ^_^

Masha'Allah thank you very much for all these Duas nads may Allah reward you for your time and effort

Insha'Allah i will learn them. im currently learning Al Aadiyaat and im finding it so hard cos its really complicated *sniff*

i think ill write it out in English and then learn it like that because thats what i do with most duas. when i was learning Al Hummaza i wrote the whole thing out in English and it was just that much easier Alhamdulillah

so if your arabic is not as good as it should be (like mine basically), you can always write it out in a language more familiar to you and learn it in that way.

nads you've already done that for me hehe im going to print these out Insha'Allah and learn them

Jazak'Allah once again

Wassalam and keep forumming!

.xXx.
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 21, 2006  -  6:48 PM Reply with quote
go to this link to download "quranreciter 3.1"- it is completely free and (i think) a tad easier to install than prayer times software i told you about...

it has arabic text and an english translation, but whats even better is that if (like me) your arabic isnt completely.. lets say up to scratch, you can go here to download the WHOLE QURAN as seperate surahs in MP3 format to your PC- it works as part of the quranreciter software, so as you are reading the arabic text, the Quran actually plays in the background...

and because you download the audio seperately, you can put it all on your MP3 player or onto a single CD which plays on shiny new CD players that can play back MP3 files... otherwise you can always use some burning software (like Nero) to automatically convert it to a normal audio CD format and burn it all to a few discs so it plays on ANY CD player....

er if you need any help just ask me on the forum or mail me at bilal_1@hotmail.co.uk....

i found that it is so easy to learn Quran if you have the audio to listen to- once youve read it and heard it over and over again, it sorta embeds it into your head...

if anyone knows basmah, i can give her a copy on disc to pass on to you, to save you downloading (it comes to abt 500MB i think, and you have to sit there clicking 114 times )....

wassalam
bilal
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 21, 2006  -  6:56 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

is any one else getting a little annoyed with the world?? its so technological, now even QURAAN can be downloaded!! i wonder if the Sahabi wished back then that they could press a few buttons and be able to hear the Quraan instead of having to recite it. clicking 114 tmes and reciting 114 times are two completely different levels of effort wouldnt you say?

Alhamdulillah Quraan is modernising with the rest of the world but i prefer my square-wheeled car and cave rather than MP3 players and sports cars and exquisite houses.

but thank you bilal for the info on all the technological hoo ha

Wassalam

.xXx.
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 21, 2006  -  11:53 PM Reply with quote
salams

i pretty much agree with the fact that actually reading the Qu'ran in book form is... well there arent really words to describe it.. it is just such a different experience compared to looking at pixels on a monitor...

i only really use the Quranreciter software on the PC as a quick reference if i find a quote or reference on the internet- otherwise i use the Quran...

the point that i was trying to get at was that ive found it really helpful to have an archive of the Quran audio that you can play back on the stereo to help you with pronunciation, and so you can learn surahs by listening to them- it is the closest that a lot of us can get to an actual Quran reciting group or maderasa; it is a shame that the few muslims we know around hillingdon (admittedly, myself included) have never considered getting together to make a group or something to read Quran, because our busy busy lifes seem to take precedence....

it is good to listen to the Quran when we could just be wasting time- if you select a few surahs that you dont know and play them over and over again in the background whilst driving, at sch.. er i mean work, or whilst doing homework, you eventually remember them.....

im not trying to modernise Islam or anything- it is perfect as it is! its just that things like this can help in the type of lives we lead when we are spending the majority of our lives at work, travelling, doing homework or just stuck in traffic- i find that while we are starting to have less and less time to learn Quran or even perfect our Arabic, it is really handy to listen to Quran on the train and bus on the way back from school, so that we can learn more and make the most of our fleeting lives at times when we may not be able to actually read the Quran or learn more about Islam...

things like the internet, MP3 players, even video iPods are amazing feats of technology- we can make our lives so much better if we can utilise these gadgets to help us learn more about Islam. While our lives are being overtaken by work, studies and traffic jams, we have little time to do this- we should not let an MP3 player with the Quran playing on it stop us from actually READING Quran, but whilst we are doing homework or travelling in our cars, LISTENING to the Quran to help learn it is the next best thing!

again, i know this is long and winded, but i hope it all makes sense... its nice to see that there arent just monologues, and that we are discussing what each other is saying.... if anyone else is reading this PLEASE tell us what you think!!!

wassalam,
bilal
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, January 25, 2006  -  11:04 PM Reply with quote

Salamz ^_^

pink. eugh. what a fowl colour. but red is getting boring.

LET US PROCEED.

yes, i enjoy listening to the Quraan, its just...*sigh* im too lazy to download all this...3rd millenium software or whatever. computers and i go together as well as water and oil, meaning we dont go together at all

but, Subhan'Allah, the Quraan truly is poetry for the soul. every word has a deeper meaning...and can you believe that these are the words of ALlah???? our supreme Creator??? Subhan'Allah... it was our LORD that we hear such a huge great deal about that sent these words down to us, how dare we stick our Quraans up on our shelves and treat them like any other book??? Astaghfirullah, the words of Allah gathering dust?????

and the way they sound is also so beautiful, how can you not want to listen and just slip away and let your thirsty soul drink the words of its Creator??

oh dear, im getting cheezy

but the Quraan is, indeed, so much more than ink on paper, so much more than sound waves travelling on the air...what it is exactly is a bit beyond me, im only 15!! but its true beauty is only seen, felt and heard when the words of the Quraan are spoken by us- and not the speakerphones on our computers.

im not saying that Quraan via technology is wrong or bad, im just saying that, to those of us that dont read the Quraan as often as we should: DO READ THE QURAAN AS OFTEN AS YOU SHOULD.

what more could we want??? words DIRECT from Allah- our Creator, Sustainer, He who Created the very hands which carved and produced this downloadable Quraanic software.

the Quraan begins with a dua (surah al Fatiha) which begs Allah for His divine guidance and help and asks Him to please guide us on the straight path. and then, following these versus, is the Quraan: the perfect answer to the pleas in Surah al Fatiha.

why beg Allah for something we already have?? instead, thank Him, and use His gift.

Wassalam .xXx. (oh ya, please read all of it Allah will reward YOU)...(Insha'Allah)

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker