Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, March 12, 2006  -  7:53 PM Reply with quote
-Will-

Salamz ^_^

a while ago, some dude said he could prove that God does not exist using his little theory of public toilet paper.

¬_¬ sounds ridiculous eh? well his theory sort of went like this:

"public toilets have toilet paper on the right hand side, right? well, apparently, you Muslims use your right hand to eat and all and your left hand to wash yourselves on the loo. well, God doesnt exist because, if the toilet paper is on the right, logic suggests that you use your right hand to wipe yourself. this goes against God's will and so He doesnt exist."

and i replied: "*sigh* what do you mean by 'God's Will'?? there IS no God's will you fool... because 'God's will' has been replaced by FREE will. we can CHOOSE to lean over with our left hand and use the toilet paper that way, or we can use our right hand. its down to us, OUR will." but he was too happy with his theory to hear me out ¬_¬

anyway

what he said made me realise that...there is a HUGE difference between OUR will and GOD's will.

it is within our will to intend something. for example, i intend to click POST NEW TOPIC and spread the random thoughts, but it is within Allah's will to allow me to do so -He may chose to crash my compooper or take my life before i can clicky.

basically, whatever is beyond our will is always within Allah's will

which is why HE is the only one that can give you what you want ^_^

Wassalam .xXx.
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 12, 2006  -  7:56 PM Reply with quote
XD we all ermmmm love whitehead really

yes debating bog roll is what we do in our history lessons >_<
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 12, 2006  -  8:00 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

he told me about his TP-Theory in textiles. i wanted to smack him round the head with a sewing machine. ah well.

hm yes we all love him ¬_¬

.xXx.
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 12, 2006  -  8:06 PM Reply with quote
ahaha he does textiles!! i mean ahem erm im sure he umm enjoys it lots
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, March 13, 2006  -  4:25 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

you know, thats the thing. he doesnt actually do textiles. he was in our tech room on his way to the printer when he thought OOO im going to annoy basmah today!!! *grumbles inaudibly*

.xXx. Wassalam

ps- he does food tech.
nuttynum

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, March 14, 2006  -  9:46 PM Reply with quote
salam
didnt realise until today gosh lots of weirdos and geeks go to ur skool basmah i mean wt nerd could cum up wid da toilet paper theory but good on him for cumin up wid crp
tell him if he spend so much time unbelieving God and readin sum islamic stuff mayb datl make a difference.

furthermore, god does not rule our lives, we choose wt we do, life is a test. if he ruled wt we did, there wouldnt b boneheads in dis wrld like him around (lolllllllll)
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, March 15, 2006  -  4:11 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

i know, man, toilet paper theory...??

.xXx.
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, March 15, 2006  -  5:21 PM Reply with quote
^__^ exactly.... i had rugby with him today- im practically skelly's identical twin (skelly= skeleton in bio)

i got squashed. need more weight.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 19, 2006  -  4:39 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

go eat rice pudding.

or whatever it is that you thin people eat.

.xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker