Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
AMby

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Wednesday, November 10, 2004  -  5:54 AM Reply with quote
Teenagers !!

Assalam o alykum.
hope all of u r fine and r making the most of this precious month...do remember me in ur duas too...
the point which i wanna ask was that how to deal with teenagers...as u all know i teach them morals..but some times i feel that if i know a bit of their psychology i would handle them much better .....its i think the most difficult time of ones life...they r neither toooo mature nor tooo young to handle things...so they tend to take whats in their way never thinking abt the consequences....
so plz guide me a bit....
Jazak Allah
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 16, 2004  -  3:42 PM Reply with quote
SALAM
as me been dat age range n kinda movn away 4m it all i can say is talk 2 dem like matur ppl
and defntly if da r kids luk dem in dere eyes (if da r da same gendr as u!) DAT KINDA SHOWS DAT U R VRY SERIUS IN WOT U SAYN
b free wid dem but not 2 much coz dere is a limit where u ave 2 tll dem dat u r still inchrge

n esp, i m talkin in a way whch my mothr bought me up!
so my mum is like my best m8, hence i can talk 2 er bout nyfink n share nyfink n she trsts me
tll dem wot trst is n ow imprtnt it is also
she use 2 always say dat if i m not watchn u dat dnt mean dat ALLAH isnt!
so make dem b aware of ISLAM n da consqneses of hereaftr. as life is mrly a test!
n if u keep on sayn dat oftn den da will strt 2 relse it!

da rest ill try 2 find out 4 ya

tc SALAM
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, September 10, 2005  -  9:43 PM Reply with quote
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

THIS FORUM IS A LUCKY ONE as both the above members i.e. AMby and Malix have married after posting their replies in it. God, sometimes as we perceive, shows such incidents casually, Subhan Allah!

N.B: I read about marriage of Malix in the forum, “Smile a while” May be it a smile.

This was just by the way and sorry for a bit going out of subject of the forum.

QUOTE: - do remember me in ur duas too

God has accepted what you wished!

QUOTE: - the point which i wanna ask was that how to deal with teenagers...as u all know i teach them morals..but some times i feel that if i know a bit of their psychology i would handle them much better .....its i think the most difficult time of ones life...they r neither toooo mature nor tooo young to handle things...so they tend to take whats in their way never thinking abt the consequences....

I agree with you!

QUOTE: - so plz guide me a bit....

As you said, knowing the psychology and manipulating accordingly is the only key otherwise it is impossible to do without knowing possible levels of the interventions. For example if a machine stops working we can only correct it if know all the possible causes of the failure and sorting them one by one.

Edited by: Loveall on Monday, September 12, 2005 1:43 AM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker