Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Thursday, November 18, 2004  -  9:37 AM Reply with quote
The role of Muslim Leaders in Muslim Countries

Asalam Aalaikum

I have started this thread for the discussion regarding the role of Muslim Leaders in Muslim Countries.

It is a very important and interesting topic for those who are concerned about the leadership of Muslim Countries.

When we look around the Muslim world, we see lack of cooperation between the Muslim Leaders and the civilians and this is the main hurdle according to my knowledge in our progress.

If you compare the leadership of Muslim World with that of West, we see that in Western Countries ,we have democracy ,people have good understanding with their government and this could be the main reason why they are ahead of us in almost every field.

What role should Muslim Leaders play in their country inorder to make their countries progressive and strong ,we have a great example infront of us which is Malaysia,it is the only Islamic Country in the world which has really kept its Islamic values and also have made great progress in Science and Technology.
Other Muslim Countries should learn from Malaysia.

saadiamalik

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, November 18, 2004  -  2:02 PM Reply with quote
Assalaamu Alaikum.

Firstly, leaders need to be exemplary - in character and in spirit. I don't see that to be the case, anywhere in the Ummah. There's too much emphasis on leaders belonging to the elite, walking amongst the higher cadres of society, leaving the majority, lower strata alienated. No wonder we stand where we are today.

Wasalaam.

Saadia
khaledgr8

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 3, 2005  -  6:02 AM Reply with quote
Asalm-oAliekum,
My dear brother n sisters it is really a good topic in determining our development goal.As my point of view is concerned thatThe Leader always come from people.Leader hasnt appeared from sky.They have the same social traits as his people have.Unfortunately in muslim world there is lack of education which are creating one of the major problem .Education makes ur analysis deeper.and we muslims are short-sighted in every affair of life.So in order to bring good leader frist of all we need to educate our people.In my view Education is fristt thing to enter in road of development.
Syed Sharif Uddin
(khalid)

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker