Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, November 30, 2004  -  11:29 PM Reply with quote
YOUNG MUSLIMS

SALAM
i wuld rly like 4 all da kids or adults 4 dat mattr 2 share dere feelns n thoughts bout ISLAM!
u can discus or share wot ISLAM means 2 an individual or 2 dere community!

u can talk bout da community u live in e.g. i live in london n at 1st dere werent dat mny muslims families around but grduly ALHUMDULLIAH wid time v ave strtd 2 ave a gud strng Islamic community.

i ave seen all srts of ppl 4m all round da wrld n evn in dis forum, so it will b rly nice 2 talk bout difrnt communties as 1 fink dat holds us is our blve

hope 2 hear 4m u guys INSHALLAH
salam
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 3, 2004  -  10:46 PM Reply with quote
w'assalaam Farzeen
You have chosen a very useful topic

Pls check individual email addresses of Young Minds from

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=941&pg=1&lang=&forumid=36

informing them about your posting sending this Link as they may not visit the forum regularly

Would be nice to have such discussions here among you all

regards
henna
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 3, 2004  -  11:04 PM Reply with quote
well Islam is a way of life and it shud b respectedand respect means that you gotta treat it right and to respect it in the first place would mean that Islam means a lot to you so yeah. Islam means a lot to me!

but im only human and im always making mistakes but Insha'Allah with the help of Allah and the gilt on my concience i'll do the right thing...Insha'Allah...i'll say it again and make a little prayer...Insha'Allah ^.^

.xXx.
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, December 5, 2004  -  12:26 AM Reply with quote
SALAM
INSHALLAH may Allah elp us n show us all da rite path AMEEN
but do share wid us
da fact dat v r livin in a non-muslim country (UK), ow do u find da ppl round u? BUT also take in accnt wots been appnin in da news e.g.france headscrf been baned!
ow do u find it in da UK?

it will b gr8 2 hear 4m all da difrnt culturs as dis way v can rly get 2 now each othr

n dr hina INSHALLAH ill email da students 4m dat link u ave prvdied me JAZAKALLAH
n it will also b gr8 2 hear 4m u n ur exprnce been a muslim doctor in a non-muslim envioronment

JAZAKALLAH
SALAM
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, December 7, 2004  -  4:42 PM Reply with quote
its oppressive. i was talking 2 a frend from Russia and she said:

In England everyone wants something from someone! If you do something, that person seeks revenge until they find it and then when they do, they make you suffer so terribly. And if you don't seek revenge from every person who wrongs you, you're known as week and people use you.

i totally feel the same! if you're too nice then people walk all over you and as a Muslim you gotta b nice right????

and what can we cal France's new rule? OPPRESSION AGENST FREEDOM OF HIJAAB.

thas all i have to say.

peace. :P

.xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker