Next page >>
Page 10 of 17

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, June 29, 2006  -  11:17 AM Reply with quote
Salam Oosman,

Q:- Firstly, it is not shirk to follow something that is not against the Quran and word of Allah (swt); even if it comes from some other source than Quran.

A:- To follow anything or any source besides Quran AS RELIGIOUS SOURCE OF ISLAM is equal to Shirk with Almighty God. Almighty God says in the Quran that we should not seek any other source as source of law(religious) besides Quran.

6:114 Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

6:115 The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

We can’t make any law about religion, which is not mentioned in the Quran, whether this law is good or bad is not the factor. When Almighty God says Qur’an is complete and fully detailed and we should not seek any other source besides It as our source of law, then it is sufficient for us. If not, then Almighty Allah would not say above(6:114-115).

We should judge ONLY ACCORDING TO QURAN.

4:105 We have sent down to you the scripture, truthfully, in order to judge among the people in accordance with what GOD has shown you. You shall not side with the betrayers.

Almighty Allah told Muhammad(pbuh) that ’You shall rule among the people with the Quran”. Almighty God even superseded the previous scriptures by the revelation of Quran, which He Himself revealed to other prophets. When this is the case then how could you claim that you can label any religious rules as Islamic which comes from outside source which are not against the Quran? In Torah & Injeel, there are many many good religious rules are existed, which are not against the Quran, but we cannot follow them as part of our religion. We should follow only Quran and nothing else.

[5:48] Then we revealed to you this SCRIPTURE, TRUTHFULLY, CONFIRMING PREVIOUS SCRIPTURES, AND SUPERSEDING THEM. YOU SHALL RULE AMONG THEM IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOD'S REVELATIONS, and do not follow their wishes if they differ from the truth that came to you. For each of you, we have decreed laws and different rites. Had GOD willed, He could have made you one congregation. But He thus puts you to the test through the revelations He has given each of you. You shall compete in righteousness. To GOD is your final destiny - all of you - then He will inform you of everything you had disputed.

[5:49] You shall rule among them in accordance with GOD'S REVELATIONS To YOU. Do not follow their wishes, and beware lest they divert you from some of GOD's revelations to you. If they turn away, then know that GOD wills to punish them for some of their sins. Indeed, many people are wicked.

Those who do not rule in accordance with GOD's revelations are the disbelievers. (5:44)
Those who do not rule in accordance with GOD's revelations are the unjust. (5:45)
Those who do not rule in accordance with GOD's revelations are the wicked.(5:47)

So brother, your imagination is completely wrong. Now either you can accept it or not, it is your choice.

Q:- Please prove your claim that only the things from Quran are acceptable and all other good things not originally from Quran are not acceptable.

A:- Brother you re misunderstood. I only told you that we should not accept anything as our RELIGIOUS SOURCE besides Quran. As Qur’an does not recommend for due salat, so it is not Islamic. The rest is above.

Q:- Secondly, please don't sound like you are god, don't say what He will accept and what He will not accept. This is not for you to decide, Allah will judge in the end and He is the King - not you.

A:- I never said to you that I am king. Ever told I that? Why do you angry with me brother? I only said that Almighty Allah will not forgive or accept any kind of idolatry. If you follow fabricated hadith besides Quran as your religious source then it will be fallen under the category of shirk with God, which Almighty God will never accept from any one and I wanted to convey you this, nothing else.

4:48 - GOD does not forgive idolatry, but He forgives lesser offenses for whomever He wills. Anyone who sets up idols beside GOD, has forged a horrendous offense.

4:116 - GOD does not forgive idol worship (if maintained until death), and He forgives lesser offenses for whomever He wills. Anyone who idolizes any idol beside GOD has strayed far astray.

Q:- Because God says do whatever that is good and don't do evil. So we do what is good, and making late salat to make up for missed salat is doing something good. I do not see it as an inherently evil act - do you?

A:- Salat is one of the Pillars of Islam. Its timings are mentioned in the Quran and also quran prescribed that we should do offer our salat at its specific times. Now if any one say that we can offer our salat at any time in the day, if it is missed, when Almighty God decreed that it should be prayed within its specified time for each salat, then it will be against the quranic teachings. No one can label it as Islamic. It is not matter of good or evil. It is a matter of religious regulation. Also it is not possible to make up any salat, if it is missed. Quran specified the time for each salat. If it is missed, then missed. We can only ask forgiveness for the same from Almighty God. Why do you not understand this simple words. I told you again & again that offering due salat is not any religious regulation because Quran does not say about it, rather Quran stressed on the point that we should offer our salat at its specified times. Will you now understand?

Q:- Again you put your own words in my mouth. When did I ever say that late prayers are a must and a requirement? Please don't put your own words into my mouth. If someone wants to do late prayers, then there is nothing against it in the Quran - and you have no right to stop someone from doing it. If you don't want to do it, so be it. But if others do it, don't tell them they should not do it. Allah commands us to do good and eschew evil. Doing late prayers is good, nothing evil in it.

A:- How ridiculous!! You said that late prayer is not any requirement, it is not a part of religion, it is not required for our salvation etc…etc…. Then why do you recommend for this??? Also you said that it is not part of religion!! then how could you say that due salat makes up the obligatory missed salat, when Salat is one of the pillars of our religion???

Brother someone can do anything but they can’t label them as Islamic. Offering due salat is not any Islamic rules because nothing about it is mentioned in Quran. Any religious regulations that are not instituted in the Quran are not islam. Offering due salat is not any Islamic rule, because it came from fabricated source called hadith not from Quran.

Q:- What faiy tale?

A:- You believe the tales of fabricated hadith. This are fairy tales.

Q:- Arrogance was the downfall of Iblees. Please mind yourself. Even the great sheiks and scholars of Islam never said what you have just said. And those people definitely did have the right to say that they have more knowledge than other people, as for you, I don't know who you are, what is your background, what you have studied. And you claim to me more knowledgeable - sounds pretty arrogant. May Allah forgive you and me for our arrogance.

A:-Please recall your earlier statement dated 26th June,2006 where you advised me as follows; “So please stop saying such things that YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF”.

I only replied to your above sayings. I did not say ‘I know more than any one’. How could you say me that ‘you have no knowledge of’? Do you know more than me? If not, then why you advised me of that? If yes, then why can’t I opine that, when you actually wanted to say me that ‘you have more knowledge than me’? So in reply to your said whims I replied so. I did not show any kind of arrogance in this matter. It is your whimsical thinking.

Secondly, to know the real message of Qur’an we must not require any sound background or Ph.D. degree from any recognized University. If so then other nations would more knowledgeable than us(mislim).Quran does not say that who have more Educational degrees he is more knowledgeable. Whatever may be, I don’t want to discuss this matter in this place. InshAllah, I shall discuss about this in another forum and in another time, if so requires.

Q:- The Quran is enough guidance for our salvation. However if we want to do more good, then the Quran orders us to do good - does not restrict us to only the things in the Quran.

A:- Yes we should do more good, but we should not import any non-quarinic idea from outside source and call it Islam. Offering late prayer is not in the Quran, it came from outside source i.e. called hadith(fabricated). So you can’t label it as Islamic. I only told you that. It is not part of our religion and you also now accept it. Thank God.

Q:- The Quran does not detail many things like salat, zakat, hajj;

A:- Yes Quran details all of them mentioned above. This has been discussed in another forum called ‘Quran, hadith & sunna’. Please see that.

Q:- it does not say do medical research in genetics to save lives, it does not say make computers to increase production and make life easy for people. If you want to do all these 'good' things, then you need to follow other sources of knowledge which are good.

A:- Brother it seems to me that you could not yet to understand my words. I always told you that we should not accept any other source as our religious source besides Quran. How to play football, how to operate computer..etc..etc.. do not fall under the source of religious law.

Q:- However I am not saying that these 'other' things are necessary for salvation - so no one should say that these other things are cumpulsory or part of religion.

A:- Then you say that offering missed prayer at any time in the day is not the part of our religion, but it should be prayed because it makes up our missed obligatory prayer!!! What a ridiculour!!

Q:- I am saying that these other good acts are optional and one should do them to increase their balance of good deeds for the hereafter. If you do not want to do them, it is your own loss, don't do them. But don't stop me from doing my late prayers because I missed them and would like to earn some extra reward from Allah.

A:- Where Quran says that if any one do not want to offer his missed prayer then it will be his own loss? In one side you said that offering missed prayer is not any requirement for us, it is not required for our salvation, it is not the part of our religion(islam) etc..etc.. But after that in another side you say that it(offering missed prayer) brings extra reward from Allan!!! What a joke!! When it is not the part of our religion, then how could you say this in the religion point of view? Where Almighty God says so brother?

I did not try to stop you from doing anything. I only tried to convey you and the other members of this forum that your idea of offering missed prayer is non-quranic, non-religious and imported from outside source. If you don’t want to believe then don’t. It is your choice. But don’t try to make a rule and preach it depending on fabricated hadith.

Minara.
oosman

USA
Posted - Thursday, June 29, 2006  -  4:02 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Yes we should do more good, but we should not import any non-quarinic idea from outside source and call it Islam. Offering late prayer is not in the Quran, it came from outside source i.e. called hadith(fabricated). So you can’t label it as Islamic. I only told you that. It is not part of our religion and you also now accept it. Thank God.

I am glad too that you agree with me!

quote:

Then you say that offering missed prayer at any time in the day is not the part of our religion, but it should be prayed because it makes up our missed obligatory prayer!!! What a ridiculour!!

Again you put your own words in my mouth. I never said 'it should be prayed'. It is a voluntary thing. I pray late salat in the hope that Allah will accpet it and give me same ajr as that of the original salat. It is His will, He can do what He likes from His mercy. I can only hope. I am not forcing anyone that they must do it. I just said I like to do it. There is no such rule you must do it, I never said that.

quote:

But don’t try to make a rule and preach it depending on fabricated hadith.

It is only your whim - I never preached that. You missed my point totally!

Also never once have I quoted any hadith, so why do you keep bringing it up that I follow fabricated hadith! All my reference is from the Quran.

Please stop accusing me of following fabricated hadith or fairy tale. If so, tell me what hadith you are talking about as I do not know it.
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 30, 2006  -  10:17 AM Reply with quote
Salam Oosman,

Q:- Again you put your own words in my mouth. I never said 'it should be prayed'. It is a voluntary thing. I pray late salat in the hope that Allah will accpet it and give me same ajr as that of the original salat.

A:- Salat is obligatory work and it is also obligatory that it must be prayed at its specified times. You told above that late salat gives you SAME AJR AS THAT OF THE ORIGINAL SALAT!! Then according to you voluntary work(i.e praying due salat) can make up the deficiency of obligatory work(salat should be prayed at its specified time)!!! Could you please give any reference from the Qur’an in support of your whims brother?

Secondly, if offering due salat is not part of our religion(islam), then how can it makes up the deficiency of obligatory Salat prayer, which is one of the pillars of Islam??? Very ridiculous.

Q:- It is His will, He can do what He likes from His mercy. I can only hope. I am not forcing anyone that they must do it. I just said I like to do it. There is no such rule you must do it, I never said that.

A:- Why do you not understand my words brother? Almighty God can accept any thing but never accept any idolatry. The idea of offering due salat does not come from Qur’an, it comes from fabricated hadith. If we follow this then it will be fallen under the category of Shirk with Almighty God. This is very simple. No one would/will be a law(religious) maker except God. If we follow any other religious law which is not particularly mentioned in the Qur’an and comes from outside sourec, then it will be Shirk with Almighty God. Why do you not understand this?

Q:- It is only your whim - I never preached that. You missed my point totally! Also never once have I quoted any hadith, so why do you keep bringing it up that I follow fabricated hadith! All my reference is from the Quran. Please stop accusing me of following fabricated hadith or fairy tale. If so, tell me what hadith you are talking about as I do not know it.

A:- Brother, I did not miss any of your points. Why did you come here with your whimsical idea, if you did not want to convey this to others? Brother, Whether you quoted any hadith or not is not the fact, the fact is that this idea(offering due salat) is not in the Qur’an and also it is against the quranic teachings. This idea totally comes from hadith. Could you please tell me how could you know about due salat, if you not follow hadith?

You said ‘all my reference is from the quran’. Where did you find this idea about due salat in the Qur’an brother? Pl. give reference.

You said a lie, because if you don’t follow any hadith besides Quran then you could not know/recommend about due salat. Any one can go through any search engine and find out the hadith of due salat. For example pl. read;

Kitab Al-Salat(Saihi Muslim): Book 4, Number 1449, Book 4, Number 1454, Number 1456, Number 145……….

Minara.
oosman

USA
Posted - Friday, June 30, 2006  -  2:49 PM Reply with quote
quote:

You told above that late salat gives you SAME AJR AS THAT OF THE ORIGINAL SALAT!!

I think I am getting tired of having you quote me on things that I never said. You insist on putting your own words and whims into my mouth. I never said such stuff. You lack the maturity to understand what I am trying to convey to you. I thought it was a simple idea, but you do not get it. This is what I am saying to you, I hope you get it this time:

And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allâh knows well those who are Al-Muttaqûn 3.115

I don't need some hadith to tell me that offering prayers is a good thing. Let me ask you, how many times has Allah said in the Quran to do dhikr (mentioning his Name, remembering Him, glorifying Him)? Salat gives you a chance to do just that. If I miss my salat, I do it later, all I am doing is dhikr in my salat, and if you think this is shirk, then you are really twisted.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Friday, June 30, 2006  -  4:46 PM Reply with quote
You said: Verse 18.50 clearly says that he was a Jinn.And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam; they made obeisance except Iblis. He was of the jinn, so he transgressed the commandment of his Lord. What! Would you then take him and his offspring for friends rather than Me, and they are your enemies? Evil is (this) change for the unjust.

If you and your team cannot understand the simple verse what about the other difficult verses????? If you intend to get the guidance, read carefully the Noble Quran and the replies of brother Minara and Sksamshirali.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Friday, June 30, 2006  -  6:22 PM Reply with quote
Oosman

You said: Can angels say no to Allah's commands?

Read Noble Quran carefully otherwise your intentions will never allow understanding.

You said: Can you show me where Allah says He will not accept late prayers?

What nonsense and negative question is, just to save his prestige!!!!
Similarly, People like you can also spew, Can you show me where Allah does not forbid explicitly anal and the oral sex?
oosman

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 1, 2006  -  1:30 PM Reply with quote
Mr zulfee,

That is easy to answer.

They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is a harmful thing, therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified. And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allâh has ordained for you. Truly, Allâh loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves. 2.222
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 1, 2006  -  2:48 PM Reply with quote
Oosman

Your answer is totally irrelevant!!
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Tuesday, July 4, 2006  -  4:48 PM Reply with quote
ABOUT THE “MISSED PRAYER”

1. Is there any importance of ‘Discipline’?

2. Is there any ‘Discipline’ in Islam?

3. Does God like ‘Discipline’?

4. What is God’s reaction if someone breaks His ‘Discipline’ except where He Himself gives some relaxation?

5. Does God like any men made Discipline, like does God likes someone worshiping something other than Him?

Nauman from PAKISTAN

You said:- He was of the jinn” in Verse 18.50 clearly shows that he was among them who were asked to prostrate.

Do not please impose a lie on Allah.

Why did God say only one Jin, not the others or why didn’t God say, “Angels and Jinns? If God is addressing The angels only, then Iblees was surely an angle and became Jinn after God’s disobedience.

You said:- I say again; ask any Arabic scholar.

Why shouldn’t be asked whom the mother tongue is Arabic?

You said:- If I say, “I put the cat to sleep” Are you going translate it in Urdu as; “Mai Nay Billy Ko Solaa Dia” OR “Mai Nay Billy Ko Maar Dia”

What a nonsense example is!!!!!

While quoting the example, don’t you see any obvious difference between,” I put the cat to sleep” and “I kill the cat”? This is the voice of your subconscious that you traditionalist people are unable to understand even the very simple thing!!!!

Oosman from USA

Your quote: Can angels say no to Allah's commands?

Quote of Quraan: [51: 56] And I have not created the jinn and the men except worshiping Me.

If God has created the jinn and the men for worshipping only then they both must also not be disobedient to God. So, similarly, Can the jinn and the men say no to Allah's commands?

Quote of Noble Quran: And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allâh knows well those who are Al-Muttaqûn 3.115.

As about the times of offering prayers there are clear words of God. So this verse does not imply on any salat. For example see below.

Regarding marriages, for men, there are clear words of God, UPTO 4 marriages. Suppose someone already have 4 wives and want to do GOOD to the 5th one (a widow with children) to support her and her children. Will God accept this good deed done by him for the widow and her children while there are clear words of God, upto 4 marriages?

So your interpretation of the verse3.115 is WRONG. Like your interpretation, does a man want to be enlisted oneself among Al-Muttaqûn to marry 5th wife to support her and her children or does someone want to be enlisted oneself among Al-Muttaqûn, after breaking the discipline of God.

Similarly, as about the times of offering prayers there are clear words of God, the verse 3.115 does not imply on any salat.
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, July 5, 2006  -  10:03 AM Reply with quote
Salam brother Oosman,

My Quote:- You told above that late salat gives you SAME AJR AS THAT OF THE ORIGINAL SALAT!!

Your reply :- I think I am getting tired of having you quote me on things that I never said. You insist on putting your own words and whims into my mouth. I never said such stuff.

My Answer:- Why do you tell a lie brother? Please read the following portion of your earlier post dated 29th June, 2006. You told; “I pray late salat in the hope that Allah will ACCPET IT AND GIVE ME SAME AJR AS THAT OF THE ORIGINAL SALAT”. Brother you told a lie. I have no need to understand your immature/whimsical lie about religion.

It appears that generally you do not apply your mind when you write your reply to any question!!!

Q:- And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allâh knows well those who are Al-Muttaqûn 3.115.

A:- You can do good thing, but you can’t import or invent any religious idea from outside source besides Qur’an and label them as Islamic or called them good thing of Islam. If you do this, this will be Shirk with God, which HE will never forgive. You can’t make any law. The only law maker regarding religion is only God.

[4:48] GOD does not forgive idolatry, but He forgives lesser offenses for whomever He wills. Anyone who sets up idols beside GOD, has forged a horrendous offense.

Q:- I don't need some hadith to tell me that offering prayers is a good thing.

A:- You brother tried by hook or by crook to avoid the main point here. I never told you that we need help of some hadith to know that offering prayer is good. It is a command from Almighty God that we must offer our regular salat at its specified times. But Almighty God does not say anywhere in the Quran that we should offer missed prayer at any time in the day. This idea comes from outside source i.e. fabricated hadith.
You did not reply my question yet, which I posed you through my earlier post. My question was “how could you know about due salat, if you do not follow hadith?”
Don’t try to bypass my question by hook or by crook.

Q:- Let me ask you, how many times has Allah said in the Quran to do dhikr (mentioning his Name, remembering Him, glorifying Him)? Salat gives you a chance to do just that.

Answer:- You can mention/remember/glorify His name at any time but salat should be offered at specified times, not any times in the day according to your whims. Why do you not understand this simple words?

Q:- If I miss my salat, I do it later, all I am doing is dhikr in my salat, and if you think this is shirk, then you are really twisted.

A:- You can do what you like, it is your choice. But you can’t say what you do that is Islamic. The idea of praying due salat is fabricated idea comes from hadith. If you follow this hadith then you are doing Shirk with Almighty God, because you are following fabricated hadith beside only Quran as your religious source. So brother I don’t twist anything rather you.

Minara.
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, July 5, 2006  -  11:17 AM Reply with quote
Brother Oosman,

Regarding due prayer please read once again the excellent example of brother Zulfee dt.4th July 2006 as follows;

Quote of Noble Quran: And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allâh knows well those who are Al-Muttaqûn 3.115.

As about the times of offering prayers there are clear words of God. So this verse does not imply on any salat. For example see below.

Regarding marriages, for men, there are clear words of God, UPTO 4 marriages. Suppose someone already have 4 wives and want to do GOOD to the 5th one (a widow with children) to support her and her children. Will God accept this good deed done by him for the widow and her children while there are clear words of God, upto 4 marriages?

So your interpretation of the verse3.115 is WRONG. Like your interpretation, does a man want to be enlisted oneself among Al-Muttaqûn to marry 5th wife to support her and her children or does someone want to be enlisted oneself among Al-Muttaqûn, after breaking the discipline of God.

Similarly, as about the times of offering prayers there are clear words of God, the verse 3.115 does not imply on any salat.

Thank you brother Zulfee for excellent reply.

Minara.
oosman

USA
Posted - Wednesday, July 5, 2006  -  2:16 PM Reply with quote
Minara,

Your example of fifth marriage is not suited here - you are talking about explicitly ignoring the rules laid down in Quran. I am not talking of such a thing.

Doing a late prayer is nothing evil, it is not breaking any rules laid in the Quran. The holy Quran says do the salat on the prescribed times. We should always try to obey that rule. But if we fail, the holy Quran does not say doing late prayers to try to make up for it is a sin. Please do not make it a sin and call it shirk - it is not shirk.

If someone wants to do late prayers to try to make up for missed obligatory salat, how is that a sin?

And I am surprised you agree with Zulfee. He has some very wrong beliefs and flawed understanding of Shariah. He even said if a woman is found pregnant then she is guilty of zina. May Allah save us from such ignorance! By his logic, if a woman is raped but cannot prove it, and she gets pregnant, then she will be found guilty of zina even if it is no fault of hers.

I can only pray to Allah to guide us to the true guidance, to give us all hikmat so we can understand better. May Allah save us from those with ignorance who try to take us back to midieval times from times of civilization.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Wednesday, July 5, 2006  -  5:15 PM Reply with quote
Thank you very much brother Minara for appreciating my post.

Oosman said: Your example of fifth marriage is not suited here.

Example are to make understand the dull minded people. But if God has sealed someone’s heart, ears, eyes etc then nobody can do anything.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Wednesday, July 5, 2006  -  5:20 PM Reply with quote
You said He even said if a woman is found pregnant then she is guilty of zina.

Read once again carefully somewhere

PROVING ZINA

A person is convicted of zina by one or more of the following ways:

A.. If the zaani (fornicator or adulterer) makes a confession without going back on his or her word until he or she is subjected to any prescribed punishment. If at some stage the person retracts the confession, he or she must not be subjected to any prescribed punishment.

B. The testimony to the act of four reliable and pious men, each of whom must testify that he actually saw the man's sexual organ inserted into the woman's vagina. This stringent condition is to protect innocent Muslims and to block the road for those who want to spread evil among the Muslim society.

C. If a woman who is not married is found pregnant.

IS IT NOT ZINA IF THE WOMAN IS UNMARRIED AND FOUND PREGNANT?????????????

BE CAREFUL!!!

Edited by: Zulfee on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 5:28 PM
oosman

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  10:28 AM Reply with quote
quote:

IS IT NOT ZINA IF THE WOMAN IS UNMARRIED AND FOUND PREGNANT?????????????

Not if she is raped. It is zulm to punish a raped woman who gets pregnant through no fault of hers.

But I do not expect you to understand this. All I can say is, may Allah save us from the ignorance of people who implement this kind of sharia in the name of Islam.

And Moosa (a.s.) said: I seek refuge with Allah that I be among the ignorants - sura Baqarah.
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  11:27 AM Reply with quote
Salam Oosman,

Q:- Your example of fifth marriage is not suited here - you are talking about explicitly ignoring the rules laid down in Quran. I am not talking of such a thing.

A:- Yes, you are talking about explicitly ignoring the Quranic rules, which is
“we must offer our regular salat at its specified times”. We can’t make any
rule of islam i.e. “we can’t say that if we miss to pray the obligatory prayer
then we can offer it at any time in the day, also we can’t label it as
Islamic”. If we do that then it will be a new law of religion besides Quran,
which will definitely be fallen under the category of Shirk. I have been trying
to convey you this since long, but can’t understand this.

Q:- Doing a late prayer is nothing evil, it is not breaking any rules laid in the Quran.

A:- From where did you get this idea? It is nothing but your whims. Yes it creates a new law of religion, which is not laid down in the Nobel Quran.

Now ponder on it;

Qur’an mentions only 4(four) steps of ablution, which are as follows;

(5:6) “O you who believe, when you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles”.

Now if you add some more steps into the above ablution decreed by Almighty God, then it will be fallen under the category of Shirk with Him. You can’t say that if the added steps are not breaking any rules laid down in the above verse, then it will not be an evil or it will not be Shirk with God.

You have to be satisfied with the above rules of ablution. If not, then you will be called ‘Mushrik’.

But Alas!! The "Muslim" masses today refuse to be satisfied with the commandments of God. They uphold commandments of men, such as the various "imams"and "scholars." As a result, they have a prolonged ablution that depends on which "sect" they follow. All sects resulted from the various "imams" opinions as to how the Prophet is supposed to have done his ablution. Thus, they fell in Satan's trap, disobeyed their Creator, and incurred misery and defeat. In this present case(praying due salat) you also fell in Satan’s trap, you are not satisfied with the rule of Qur’an, so you follow the rule of other fabricated books/opinion. You are doing shirk with God here.

Q:-The holy Quran says do the salat on the prescribed times. We should always try to obey that rule. But if we fail, the holy Quran does not say doing late prayers to try to make up for it is a sin. Please do not make it a sin and call it shirk - it is not shirk.

A:- You should say ‘WE HAVE TO OFFER our regular salat at its prescribed times mentioned in the Quran’. Why Quran will tell you that ‘you can make up your missed salat by praying it at any time in the day, when IT itself says that salat must be offered at its prescribed times’? Will it not be a contradiction within the Qur’an? Brother, there is no contradiction in the Quran. 2ndly why do you think that praying due salat can make up the deficiencies of your missed obligatory salat, when quran says that it must be offered at its prescribed times? If you think that it(offering due salat at any time in the day) is islam or part of our religion, then it will be sin and will be called it shirk with God. And if you think that it(to pray due salat) is not islam or not the part of our religion, then how could you think that it will make up the deficiencies of your missed obligatory prayer, which (obligatory salat) is ONE OF THE MAIN PILLARS OF ISLAM? It is nonsense to think that a non-islamic act will make up the deficiency of any Islamic obligatory work, which is missed due to some other reason.

Q:- And I am surprised you agree with Zulfee. He has some very wrong beliefs and flawed understanding of Shariah. He even said if a woman is found pregnant then she is guilty of zina. May Allah save us from such ignorance! By his logic, if a woman is raped but cannot prove it, and she gets pregnant, then she will be found guilty of zina even if it is no fault of hers.

A:- This is not the subject under consideration. I don’t want to go with this subject here. By the way ‘If a woman who is not married but found pregnant, THEN IT MAY BE CALLED that she made Zina’.

Q:- I can only pray to Allah to guide us to the true guidance, to give us all hikmat so we can understand better. May Allah save us from those with ignorance who try to take us back to midieval times from times of civilization.

A:- I too pray to Almighty Allah for that.

Minara.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next page >>
Page 10 of 17

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker