Next page >>
Page 11 of 17

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  12:01 PM Reply with quote
Salam Oosman,

Q:- Your example of fifth marriage is not suited here - you are talking about explicitly ignoring the rules laid down in Quran. I am not talking of such a thing.

A:- Yes, you are talking about explicitly ignoring the Quranic rules, which is “we must offer our regular salat at its specified times”. We can’t make any rule of islam i.e. “we can’t say that if we miss to pray the obligatory prayer then we can offer it at any time in the day, also we can’t label it as Islamic”. If we do that then it will be a new law of religion besides Quran,which will definitely be fallen under the category of Shirk. I have been trying to convey you this since long, but can’t understand this.

Q:- Doing a late prayer is nothing evil, it is not breaking any rules laid in the Quran.

A:- From where did you get this idea? It is nothing but your whims. Yes it creates a new law of religion, which is not laid down in the Nobel Quran.

Now ponder on it;

Qur’an mentions only 4(four) steps of ablution, which are as follows;

(5:6) “O you who believe, when you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles”.

Now if you add some more steps into the above ablution decreed by Almighty God, then it will be fallen under the category of Shirk with Him. You can’t say that if the added steps are not breaking any rules laid down in the above verse, then it will not be an evil or it will not be Shirk with God.

You have to satisfy with the above rules of ablution. If not, then you will be called ‘Mushrik’.

But Alas!! The "Muslim" masses today refuse to be satisfied with the commandments of God. They uphold commandments of men, such as the various "imams"and "scholars." As a result, they have a prolonged ablution that depends on which "sect" they follow. All sects resulted from the various "imams" opinions as to how the Prophet is supposed to have done his ablution. Thus, they fell in Satan's trap, disobeyed their Creator, and incurred misery and defeat. In this present case(praying due salat) you also fell in Satan’s trap, you are not satisfied with the rule of Qur’an, so you follow the rule of other fabricated books/opinion. You are doing shirk with God here.

Q:-The holy Quran says do the salat on the prescribed times. We should always try to obey that rule. But if we fail, the holy Quran does not say doing late prayers to try to make up for it is a sin. Please do not make it a sin and call it shirk - it is not shirk.

A:- You should say ‘WE HAVE TO OFFER our regular salat at its prescribed times mentioned in the Quran’. Why Quran will tell you that ‘you can make up your missed salat by praying it at any time in the day, when IT itself says that salat must be offered at its prescribed times’? Will it not be a contradiction within the Qur’an? Brother, there is no contradiction in the Quran. 2ndly why do you think that praying due salat can make up the deficiencies of your missed obligatory salat, when quran says that it must be offered at its prescribed times? If you think that it(offering due salat at any time in the day) is islam or part of our religion, then it will be sin and will be called it shirk with God. And if you think that it(to pray due salat) is not islam or not the part of our religion, then how could you think that it will make up the deficiencies of your missed obligatory prayer, which (obligatory salat) is ONE OF THE MAIN PILLARS OF ISLAM? It is nonsense to think that a non-islamic act will make up the deficiency of any Islamic obligatory work, which is missed due to some other reason.

Q:- And I am surprised you agree with Zulfee. He has some very wrong beliefs and flawed understanding of Shariah. He even said if a woman is found pregnant then she is guilty of zina. May Allah save us from such ignorance! By his logic, if a woman is raped but cannot prove it, and she gets pregnant, then she will be found guilty of zina even if it is no fault of hers.

A:- This is not the subject under consideration. I don’t want to go with this subject here. By the way ‘If a woman who is not married but found pregnant, THEN IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE CALLED that she made Zina’.

Q:- I can only pray to Allah to guide us to the true guidance, to give us all hikmat so we can understand better. May Allah save us from those with ignorance who try to take us back to midieval times from times of civilization.

A:- I too pray to Almighty Allah for that.

Minara.
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  12:04 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Salam Oosman,

Q:- Your example of fifth marriage is not suited here - you are talking about explicitly ignoring the rules laid down in Quran. I am not talking of such a thing.

A:- Yes, you are talking about explicitly ignoring the Quranic rules, which is
“we must offer our regular salat at its specified times”. We can’t make any
rule of islam i.e. “we can’t say that if we miss to pray the obligatory prayer
then we can offer it at any time in the day, also we can’t label it as
Islamic”. If we do that then it will be a new law of religion besides Quran,
which will definitely be fallen under the category of Shirk. I have been trying
to convey you this since long, but can’t understand this.

Q:- Doing a late prayer is nothing evil, it is not breaking any rules laid in the Quran.

A:- From where did you get this idea? It is nothing but your whims. Yes it creates a new law of religion, which is not laid down in the Nobel Quran.

Now ponder on it;

Qur’an mentions only 4(four) steps of ablution, which are as follows;

(5:6) “O you who believe, when you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles”.

Now if you add some more steps into the above ablution decreed by Almighty God, then it will be fallen under the category of Shirk with Him. You can’t say that if the added steps are not breaking any rules laid down in the above verse, then it will not be an evil or it will not be Shirk with God.

You have to be satisfied with the above rules of ablution. If not, then you will be called ‘Mushrik’.

But Alas!! The "Muslim" masses today refuse to be satisfied with the commandments of God. They uphold commandments of men, such as the various "imams"and "scholars." As a result, they have a prolonged ablution that depends on which "sect" they follow. All sects resulted from the various "imams" opinions as to how the Prophet is supposed to have done his ablution. Thus, they fell in Satan's trap, disobeyed their Creator, and incurred misery and defeat. In this present case(praying due salat) you also fell in Satan’s trap, you are not satisfied with the rule of Qur’an, so you follow the rule of other fabricated books/opinion. You are doing shirk with God here.

Q:-The holy Quran says do the salat on the prescribed times. We should always try to obey that rule. But if we fail, the holy Quran does not say doing late prayers to try to make up for it is a sin. Please do not make it a sin and call it shirk - it is not shirk.

A:- You should say ‘WE HAVE TO OFFER our regular salat at its prescribed times mentioned in the Quran’. Why Quran will tell you that ‘you can make up your missed salat by praying it at any time in the day, when IT itself says that salat must be offered at its prescribed times’? Will it not be a contradiction within the Qur’an? Brother, there is no contradiction in the Quran. 2ndly why do you think that praying due salat can make up the deficiencies of your missed obligatory salat, when quran says that it must be offered at its prescribed times? If you think that it(offering due salat at any time in the day) is islam or part of our religion, then it will be sin and will be called it shirk with God. And if you think that it(to pray due salat) is not islam or not the part of our religion, then how could you think that it will make up the deficiencies of your missed obligatory prayer, which (obligatory salat) is ONE OF THE MAIN PILLARS OF ISLAM? It is nonsense to think that a non-islamic act will make up the deficiency of any Islamic obligatory work, which is missed due to some other reason.

Q:- And I am surprised you agree with Zulfee. He has some very wrong beliefs and flawed understanding of Shariah. He even said if a woman is found pregnant then she is guilty of zina. May Allah save us from such ignorance! By his logic, if a woman is raped but cannot prove it, and she gets pregnant, then she will be found guilty of zina even if it is no fault of hers.

A:- This is not the subject under consideration. I don’t want to go with this subject here. By the way ‘If a woman who is not married but found pregnant, THEN IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE CALLED that she made Zina’.

Q:- I can only pray to Allah to guide us to the true guidance, to give us all hikmat so we can understand better. May Allah save us from those with ignorance who try to take us back to midieval times from times of civilization.

A:- I too pray to Almighty Allah for that.

Minara.
oosman

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  12:34 PM Reply with quote
Salaam,

One thing, there is no need to post your messages more than once, as I can read it once.

Second regarding the topic - I think you are totally confused about the definition of shirk!

Wallahi! Shirk is associating partners in worship with Allah. Doing extra steps in ablution is not shirk! The commands of Allah are clear regarding ablution. No one is saying that additional steps in ablution are from Allah - if someone says that they are from Allah, then that is wrong.

Same concept applies to late salat. The commands regarding salat are clear from Allah. Adding extra salats and late salats are not from Allah, but at the same time there is nothing wrong with voluntary good deeds and voluntary acts of worship. It is possible for Allah to do anything, and if He wants, He can make the reward of some voluntary good deed more than or equal to the reward of obligatory deed. That is what we hope for in Allah's mercy when doing late salat, it is up to Him.

You are making voluntary acts of worship and voluntary piety a shirk!

You probably believe killing shias and blowing up worshippers of other sects of muslims is ok too, because they are doing shirk according to you!

Wallahi, O Allah save us from people with such thoughts ever becoming our leaders!

Edited by: oosman on Thursday, July 06, 2006 12:39 PM
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  2:06 PM Reply with quote
Oosman said: By his logic, if a woman is raped but cannot prove it, and she gets pregnant, then she will be found guilty of zina even if it is no fault of hers.

Your understanding is always erroneous, lamb, dull, foolish, full of flaws, nonsense, irrelevant, and ignorance based.

Zinna doesn’t mean that it is always bilateral. It may be unilateral or only one member might be responsible. In the presence of only one responsible member, you cannot exclude Zinna. If the women is innocent, we can say, ‘Zinna has be done with her’

By the article, it means that Zinna is surely confirmed (bilateral or unilateral), if an unmarried woman is found pregnant. So both or any one member is surely involved. Lator on, the woman may prove herself innocent, if she really is.

Oosman said: if a woman is raped but cannot prove it.

Why is she unable to prove it? There are many ways to prove her innocent if she really is. Ask the concerned experts, if your understanding is not erroneous, lamb, dull, foolish, full of flaws, nonsense, irrelevant, and ignorance based.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  2:16 PM Reply with quote
Oosman said: Not if she is raped. It is zulm to punish a raped woman who gets pregnant through no fault of hers.

Is there any reference of Quran not the fabricated hadith???????????????
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  2:19 PM Reply with quote
Oosman

Why are you interested to discuss Zinna in this forum????????????
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  2:22 PM Reply with quote
Oosman

And Moosa (a.s.) said: I seek refuge with Allah that I be among the ignorants - sura Baqarah.

Do not be stupid and try to be Musa.
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, July 7, 2006  -  1:06 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Oosman

Why are you interested to discuss Zinna in this forum????????????

Comment: In this land of the pure there is nothing but talk of 'Zinna' everywhere these days. This only goes to confirm the findings of an international survey that the Muslims are the most sex-starved nation on the earth. Why? Perhaps because Islam which was a 'Deen e Fitrat' has been converted into a Deen of taboos (Isro ghalaal), especially in case of sex. All moral indignation (Gheirat) of the Muslims has generally got confined to sex alone. As it is the 'Zina' has become the most important topic for them.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Friday, July 7, 2006  -  9:43 AM Reply with quote
Oosman said: Q: - Your example of fifth marriage is not suited here - you are talking about explicitly ignoring the rules laid down in Quran. I am not talking of such a thing.

Those, like you, who have no answer spew like this!

Why is it not suited here while someone wants to do GOOD to the widow and her children, after marrying her (5th marriage)?

As God does not accept such a good deed (of 5th marriage), will NEVER accept any prayer out of their specified times because God mentions clearly the limits of the time of the prayers like the limit of the marriages. So NO GOOD DEED after marrying 5th wife and NO GOOD DEED after offering prayers out of their specified time because the FULL Commandments of God are presents about both the issues.

Oosman said: You are making voluntary acts of worship and voluntary piety a shirk!

What voluntary piety you are emphasising? People, like you, labelling not Zinna for an UNMARRIED PREGNANT WOMAN, can never be pious. They are the big stain on the name of piety.

Oosman said: Wallahi! Shirk is associating partners in worship with Allah. Doing extra steps in ablution is not shirk!

YOU ARE WRONG!! YOU DO NOT KNOW EVEN THE ABC!!

Giving anyone or anything the status equal to God is called as Shirk. This equal status may be in worshiping or obeying the commandments etc. OR if you mix anyone or anything with God while worshiping, is Shirk and if you mix anyone’s commandments or your own whims or thoughts with God while obeying His commandments, is Shirk.
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Friday, July 7, 2006  -  12:20 PM Reply with quote
Salaam brother Oosman,

Q:- Second regarding the topic - I think you are totally confused about the definition of shirk!

Wallahi! Shirk is associating partners in worship with Allah. Doing extra steps in ablution is not shirk! The commands of Allah are clear regarding ablution. No one is saying that additional steps in ablution are from Allah - if someone says that they are from Allah, then that is wrong.

A:- Brother, what is the definition of Worshipping the Almighty Allah? Did you see Almighty Allah? No. Did you hear HIS voice? No. Then?

Worshipping the Almighty God means whatever HE told (in the Quran) we have to follow these, word to word without any addition, subtraction and alteration. If we do addition, subtraction & alteration to HIS words with another source i.e. personal whims, hadith etc..etc..then it will be proved that we are following these source besides Qur’an and it is definitely Shirk with Almighty God. We should satisfy with the words of Almighty Allah. Why do you not understand this simple thing?

Q:- There is nothing wrong with voluntary good deeds and voluntary acts of worship.

A:- Yes but at the same time you should be careful that this good deeds(according to you) does not violate any quranic rule/command.

Q:-It is possible for Allah to do anything, and if He wants, He can make the reward of some voluntary good deed more than or equal to the reward of obligatory deed. That is what we hope for in Allah's mercy when doing late salat, it is up to Him.

A:- Don’t pose same question immaturely again & again. Almighty Allah can do anything, but He can’t tolerate/does not forgive idolatry. If we follow another rule/source/opinion besides Qur’an then it will called Shirk with God.

Q:- You probably believe killing shias and blowing up worshippers of other sects of muslims is ok too, because they are doing shirk according to you!

A:- Who told you this nonsense story about me?

Minara
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Friday, July 7, 2006  -  12:31 PM Reply with quote
Dear reader,

Please read this long article patiently;

THE CONCEPT OF ‘WORSHIP’(AL-EBADAH),THE QURANIC DEFINITION
The simple meaning of the word 'Al-Ebadah' is the act of worship. To most people the act of Worship is primarily the act of prayer. However the Quran indicates that the act of Worship is a much more profound concept than just the act of prayer. The words of God to His chosen prophet Moses were:

"I am God, there is no other God but Me. You shall worship Me and observe the 'Salat' (Contact Prayer) to commemorate Me." 20:14

These sacred words, that speak of Worship and Prayer independently, indicate that these two acts are not congruent. There is more to worship than just praying.

While as the Contact Prayer is a specific act performed at specific times of the day, the act of Worship on the other hand is an uninterrupted state of the mind, body and soul. It is the exalted spiritual euphoria and an invaluable nourishment for our souls. Without the act of Worship, consecrated exclusively to God alone, one is unable to attain true happiness. Our physical bodies, by merely submitting to God's Will, are in a perpetual state of Worship. All our body organs and tissues are ordained to function in a meticulous pre-ordained manner over which we have no control whatsoever. They are in a ceaseless state of Worship of God. However, our souls are given the freedom of choice. If our souls elect to chose the same route as our ordained bodies, harmony will be struck between body and soul, the reward of which will be true happiness. On the other hand if our souls are rebellious, unappreciative or egoistic and elects not to worship God it will never attain true happiness no matter how much material fortune we may have..

The Quran, being a fully detailed book, provides the believers with the answer to the questions : Who should we worship? who should we NOT worship? and, how should we worship ?

Most believers will be quite offended by the first question. They will say 'Of course we worship God!' However, the Quran indicates that the human being worships what or whoever occupies his mind most of the time.

WHO ARE WE WARNED NOT TO WORSHIP?

The Quran warns that the human being is prone to worshiping any one of the following:

1- Material possessions:

If the only thing you think of is money and how to make money, if your mind is primarily occupied with issues like: 'how much will I make out of this deal?' and 'what will I gain out of this person?'....etc. If everything in your life is assessed in a material sense then it is said that you worship money. If your business or your property distracts you from worshipping God, then you instead worship your possessions. The following verses all warn against such dangers:

a- The following parable which is in Sura 18, portrays the tale of the man who was so occupied with his garden to the extent of setting it up as an idol and arrogantly boasting about it to his friend saying that it will never cease to yield its crop. Consequently, God wiped it out as a punishment and a lesson for his idolatry:

“Indeed his crop was wiped out, and he ended up sorrowful, lamenting what he had spent on it in vain, as his property lay barren. He said, ‘I wish I never set up my property as an idol beside my Lord.” 18:42

b- The story of Solomon and the horses that distracted him from worshipping God goes as follows:

“One day he became preoccupied with some beautiful horses, until the night fell. He then said ‘I enjoyed the material things more than I enjoyed worshipping my Lord, until the sun was gone.” 38:31-32

As a result of that Solomon repented. Realizing that nothing should distract him from worshipping God he got rid of the horses.

c- Indeed the righteous in the sight of God are described in Sura 24:

“People who are not distracted by business or trade from commemorating God.” 24:37

2- Children and spouse:

Indeed the Quran warns strongly that our offspring and spouce are a ‘Fetnah’ (test) of our true Worship. Are we going to become so rapped up in them and be distracted from worshipping God? Consider the following verses:

a- “....as the load gets heavier (with pregnancy) they implore God their Lord, ‘If you grant us a good child, we will be truly grateful.’ But when He gives them a good child, they turn His gift into an idol that rivals Him. God be exalted, far above any partners.” 7:189-190

b- “O you who believe, your spouses and your children can be your enemies, beware of them.” 64:14

c- “Your possessions and your children are indeed a test for you and God possesses a great recompense.” 64:15

3- Our own egos:

The Quran also warns against worshipping our own self. People with inflated egos are mostly prone to such behavior. They will idolize themselves and live in the permanent illusion of vanity. The Quran warns against that :

a- “Have you seen the one whose God is his ego ? Will you be his advocate ?” 25:43

b- The Quran states that to protect one’s self against this danger we should always behave with modesty and humility. God does not like the conceited and egotistic.

“God does not love the arrogant showoffs.” 31:18

The close relationship between worshipping God alone and being humble is also made evident in verse 36 of Sura 4. The verse starts with “Worship God and do not associate any one to Him” and ends with the Words “God does not love arrogant showoffs.” 4:36

c- A case of a whole people ending up worshipping themselves is told in concern with the Jews. Their vanity and egotism eluded them into thinking that they are God’s chosen race:

“Say, ‘O you who are Jewish, if you have claimed that you are God’s chosen ones, to the exclusion of all other people, then long for death if you are sincere.” 62:6

Equally, their vanity and egotism eluded them into proclaiming that heaven was exclusively reserved for them!

“Say, ‘If the abode of the Hereafter of God is exclusively reserved for you of all people, then you should long for death if you are sincere.” 2:94

4- Objects:

Perhaps the more familiar example in this category is the worship of stone and statue idols. Sadly no particular religious group is innocent of such transgression. The Quran warns very strongly against any association with stone, alters or monuments (5:90). In the world today there are those who still worship such objects as statues, the sun, fire, or even certain animals. All these groups are promised great punishment in the Hereafter.

5- The angels, messengers and saints:

There is a very thin line between idolization and worshipping. What would you call those who kiss the ground that the Pope walks on? Are they idolizing the Pope or are they in fact worshipping him? What do you call those who visit the shrines of ‘Al-Hussein’ or ‘El-Sayeda Zeinab’ (Muslim saints) and commit all acts of flagrant idolatry? Whatever their classification is, both are destined to the same fate; a great retribution! The Quran warns very specifically against idolizing or worshipping God’s messengers, the saints or the angels.

FIRST

The Quran establishes the fact that no genuine messenger will ever command his people to glorify him or idolize him:

“Never would a human being whom God had blessed with the Scripture and prophethood say to the people ‘Idolize me besides God’ but instead ‘devote yourself absolutely to your Lord alone’ according to the Scripture you preach and the teachings you learn. Nor would he command you to idolize the angels and the prophets as Lords. Would he exhort you to disbelieve after becoming submitters ?” 3:79-80

Nor will any genuine messenger ask for any kind of return for his services:

“I do not ask of you any return, my reward comes from the Lord of the universe.” 26:109

SECOND

The Quran asserts that all those who died, whether they are saints, messengers or any idols cannot hear us when we call on them.

“Any idols you set up beside Him do not possess not even a seed’s thin coating. If you call on them, they cannot hear you. Even if they could hear you, they would not respond to you. On the day of Resurrection, they will disown you. None can inform you like the Most Cognizant.” 35:13-14

On the day of Judgment those who have been idolized will disown the ones who idolized them:

“There are some people who have set up idols whom they love as the love of God. Those who truly believe love God the most. If only the transgressors would see themselves when they see the retribution ! They will realize then that all power belongs to God alone and that God’s retribution is awesome. Those who were idolized will disown those who idolized them. They will see the retribution and all ties among them will be severed. Those who committed idolatry will say, ‘If we only had another chance, we would disown them as they have disowned us now. God thus shows them the consequences of their works as nothing but remorse; they will never exit Hell.” 2:165-167

THIRD

The Quran warns strongly against setting up idols:

“Do those who disbelieve think that they could get away with setting up My servants as idols besides Me ? We have prepared Hell as an abode for the disbelievers.” 18:102

“Say, ‘Implore whatever idols you have set up beside Him.’ They have no power to relieve your afflictions, nor can they prevent them. Even the idols that they implore are themselves seeking the means towards proximity to their Lord. They pray for His mercy, and fear His retribution. Surely , the retribution of your Lord is dreadful.” 17:56-57

FOURTH

Finally, the people who commit such transgressions will come up with the most outrageous excuses:

“Absolutely, ‘Al Deen Al Khales’ (pure religion) is due to God alone. Those who set up idols besides Him say, ‘We only worship them so that they would bring us closer to God.” 39:3

6- The devil

There are various sects all over the world today who worship Satan/Lucifer (the devil). They engage in all sorts of vile activities such as blood drinking, human sacrifices and carnal depravity. Indeed this is expected of the servants of the devil. The Quran states that the devil will order his followers to commit evil :

“The devil promises you poverty and commands you to commit evil.” 2:268

We are given a reminder in the Quran that God took a very early Covenant from all of us, not to worship the devil :

“Did I not take a Covenant from you children of Adam, that you shall not worship the devil, that he is your most potent enemy ? And that you shall worship Me (alone) ? This is a straight path.” 36:60-61

“Anyone who adopts the devil as a Lord, instead of God has incurred a profound loss.” 4:119

The words of Abraham to his father carried the same warning:

“O my father, do not worship the devil. The devil has rebelled against the Most Gracious.” 19:44

HOW SHOULD WE WORSHIP GOD?

If these are the various temptations that can divert us from the 'Straight Path', and from worshipping God alone, what are we to do to be certain that we worship God alone?

The Quran lists no less than ten separate acts. They are specific acts to be observed and at the same time they serve as genuine indications to the purity of our Worship. By taking each act separately and determining how much of it is done for God and how much is done for others (no matter who they are) provides us with a sound guideline to the purity of our Worship.

The second act, which calls for the glorification of God alone, can be taken as an example. Every time we glorify anyone other than God we do in fact impair the purity of our religion (Al-Deen Al Khales). Humans may get our praise, but only God is worthy of glorification. And so on, every act of the ten acts will provide a genuine guideline to the purity of our Worship.

ACT ONE
RECOGNITION and DEIFICATION

This first act borders between Faith and Worship, while as the next nine acts are solely acts of Worship. The first requisite for worshipping God is to recognize His Existence. The Quran provides a wealth of information that supports the believer, both the knowledgeable and the simple, to recognize the existence of God. For the benefit of the scientifically minded, there is ample scientific information testifying that the creation of the universe and its maintenance, are precisely executed phenomena that could never be products of chance. The Quran refers to numerous fields of science like, astronomy, physics, geology, biology, botany and embryology to name a few. For the simple minded there is a whole Sura that provides simple facts all of which testify to the existence of God (Sura 55).

Once 'Recognition' is secured, the next step is the 'Deification and Apotheosis' of God.

Deification, or Apotheosis, means to instate in our hearts the fact that God alone possesses all the attributes to be a God and that there is no God other than He. These two facts are asserted in the words: "Indeed I am God" and "There is no other God but Me" 20:14

Deification indeed is the acknowledgment that God is our Creator and the Creator of every thing in the universe. Deification of God is to recognize His Divinity and His Oneness. The Quran asserts the fact that if there were more gods than God the whole universe would be disrupted:

"If there were in them (the heavens and the earth) other gods beside God, they would indeed breakdown." 21:22

There are those who will acquire the 'Recognition' of the existence of God but refuse to subject their minds to the 'Deification' of God. An example of those is given in Sura 23, verses 84-90.

Another good example of those is the many scientists today who will concede that there is a force behind the creation of the universe but are too vain to accept that this force is a Supreme God who controls every atom in their bodies and every event that takes place in the heavens or the earth.

Needless to say, without this crucial act, one is not able to observe any of the other acts of Worship. This act is the cornerstone and the foundation on which all other acts of worship originate from and are based upon.

ACT TWO
GLORIFICATION and EXALTATION

The awareness of the vastness of our universe, which is only the innermost of seven universes, and the fact they are all folded in the grip of God's hand, leaves the mind totally lost and exhausted. In addition to this vastness, God indeed controls every atom in every one of these universes. Many verses in the Quran point out that it is impossible for the human being to comprehend the greatness of God:

"They can never fathom the greatness of God. All earth like bodies are within His fist on the Day of Resurrection and the heavens folded within His right hand. Be He glorified. He is far exalted than to have any partners." 39:67

"He is the one who created seven universes layered, one on top of the other. You do not see any imperfections in the creation of the Most Gracious. Keep looking, do you see any flaw ? Look again and again, your eyes will become perplexed and conquered." 67:4

"Not even an atom's weight is not under your Lord's control, be it in the heavens or the earth. Nor is there anything smaller than an atom, or larger, that is not recorded in a profound record." 10:61

In due respect for our Mighty Creator we are commanded to constantly glorify and exalt Him. This command is found in many Quranic verses:

"Glorify the name of your Lord the most exalted." 87:1

"You shall glorify and praise your Lord and be with the prostrators." 15:98

Indeed the very last words revealed of the Holy Quran carries this same command:

"You shall glorify and praise your Lord, and implore His forgiveness for He is the Most Forgiving." 110:3

The Glorification and Exaltation of God are two fundamental elements of worship, so much so that everything in the heavens and the earth glorifies God.

"Everything in the heavens and the earth glorifies God." 62:1

To be able to glorify God in a sincere manner we must always remember to curb our vanity and act in a modest way :

"Those at your Lord are never too vain to worship Him; they glorify Him and fall prostrate before Him." 7:206

"God does not love the arrogant show-offs." 31:18

Those who are constantly enthralled in self admiration are often the ones negligent of glorifying God.

ACT THREE
ADORATION and VENERATION

The 'Adoration' of God is indeed the greatest love of all. The love of God is the noble driving force behind worshipping Him, upholding His Law and working righteousness to please Him. Those who are true believers love God the most. Others, and to varying degrees, have set up idols whom they love equally if not more than God. The Quran is very clear in stating that we are not to love any one as we should love God:

"Some people set up idols to rival God, and love them as they love God. Those who truly believe love God the most." 2:165

It is indeed the duty of every believer to love his brethren and be tolerant. Moreover, God has created for us our partners with whom we share love and affection (Sura 30, verse 21), yet all this love should always be conceived in its true perspective. No matter how much we may love our children, our partners, or indeed God's prophets whom He sent with guidance; we should never love them as our love of God. Only the love of God is worthy of being elevated to the state of adoration. Often there is a very thin line between love and adoration.

Love everybody and every good thing but adore only God.

ACT FOUR
COMMEMORATION and REMEMBRANCE

Main objectives

The Quran mentions valuable benefits to be gained from observing the Contact Prayers (Salat).

1- The Contact Prayers protects and prohibits evil and vice:

"Observe the Contact Prayers for it prohibits evil and vice." 29:45

2- The Contact Prayers will also help its observer strengthen his belief and attain certainty

"You shall glorify and praise your Lord and be with the prostrators, and worship your Lord until you attain certainty." 15:98-99

3- The Contact Prayers will also credit its observer with secured gains in the hereafter

"Surely, those who recite the book of God, observe the Contact Prayers and are charitable both discreetly and openly can hope for an investment that never loses. He will recompense them generously and will multiply His blessings upon them. He is Forgiving, Appreciative." 35:29-30

4- To commemorate God

We are told in the Quran that the most important objective of the Contact Prayers is to commemorate God.

"You shall recite what is revealed to you of the Scripture, and observe the Contact Prayers, for the Contact Prayers prohibits evil and vice. But the remembrance of God (through the Contact Prayers) is the most important objective. God is aware of all that you do." 29:45

"I am God, there is no other God but Me, you shall worship Me and observe the Contact Prayers to commemorate Me." 20:14

Frequent Commemoration

Commemorating God should not be restricted to our prayers but we are encouraged in the Quran to commemorate God as often as we can:

".....And the men who commemorate God frequently, and the commemorating women as well, God has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward." 33:35

"Those who commemorate God, while standing, sitting down or lying on their sides...." 3:191

"O you who believe, you shall commemorate God frequently." 33:41

"O you who believe, do not be distracted through your possessions or your children from commemorating God for those who do that are indeed the losers." 63:9

Rewards

Numerous rewards are given in the Quran for commemorating God:

1- Commemorating God will bestow a feeling of safety and tranquillity upon the hearts of the believers :

"They are the ones whose hearts attain safety and tranquillity in commemorating God. Absolutely by commemorating God the hearts attain serenity." 13:28

2- Commemorating the name of God on food will bless it and make it lawful (halal):

"You shall eat from that which was commemorated by God's name if you believe in His Scripture." 6:118

"Do not eat from that which was not commemorated by God's name, for it is an abomination." 6:121

3- Frequent commemoration of the name of God will give the believer better chances of success in life:

".........and commemorate God frequently so you may succeed." 62:10

4- But undoubtedly the reward of the highest order is attaining God's remembrance of us and moving closer to Him:

"You shall commemorate Me, that I may remember you, And be thankful to Me; do not be unappreciative." 2:152

"You shall commemorate the name of your Lord, to come ever closer and closer to Him." 73:8

Penalties

On the other hand for those who abstain from commemorating God a terrible retribution awaits them:

"As for the one who abstains from commemorating Me, he will have a miserable life, and on the day of Resurrection he will be summoned blind." 20:124

"We will present Hell, on that day to the disbelievers, they were the ones whose eyes were veiled to commemorate Me, nor could they hear." 18:100-101

Because commemorating God reaps great rewards, thus God will only gift the believers with such blessing. The ones who harbor disbelief and arrogance will be deprived by God of such blessing:

"........nor shall you obey the one whose heart We rendered oblivious of commemorating Us, the one who pursues his own desires, and whose priorities are confused." 18:28

ACT FIVE
OBEDIENCE

This act is in fact a two-fold act. First, we must recognize that the only Law is the Law of God. Second, we must obey it.

God’s Law is the only Law:

The Quran stresses the fact that it is forbidden to follow any law except that of God, that being the Law of the Quran:

"Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book (the Quran) fully detailed ?" 6:114

The Quran states that the only Sunna (method or system) is that of God, and that it is has no substitute:

".....you will find that the Sunna of God is the only one, it is irreplaceable." 33:62

Obeying God’s Law:

One of the most frequent commands in the Quran is to obey God and the messenger. The Quran is very clear that obeying God and obeying His messenger are one issue and not two. The following verses all confirm such meaning :

1- "Whoever obeys the messenger has obeyed God." 4:80

This simple sentence could only mean that the messenger preaches nothing but God's Law. If the messenger preached what is additional to the Quran then this verse would not always make sence, since a case could be made for a person who could obey the commands of the messenger but not necessarily everything in the Quran. The wording of the verse makes it clear that the messenger had no law other than the Quran.

2- "You shall obey God and you shall obey the messenger, and if you should turn away then note that the only duty of the messenger is to deliver the message." 5:92

This verse most effectively proves the point. Not only does it command the believers to obey God and the messenger, but it also confirms that since the messenger's sole duty was to deliver the Quran, then necessarily to obey the messenger is to obey the message he delivered (the Quran). The mere fact that the words "obey the messenger" and the words "the only duty of the messenger is to deliver the message." are contained within the same verse is not accidental. Nothing in the Quran is accidental. It is indeed strong indication to the believers that obedience to the messenger is specifically connected to the message he delivered (the Quran).

3- "....you will find no substitute for the Sunna (system) of God." 33:62

As mentioned, to claim or believe that there are two Sunna's, one of God and one of the prophet, is in fact to disbelieve the Quran.

4- "We have not sent any messenger except to be obeyed by God's will." 4:64

Considering the verse said messenger and not prophet, and considering also that God has sent many messengers across the ages, it is inconceivable to think that each one of these messengers had his own Sunna and law besides that of God!

For this reason, and since the verse tells us that all these messengers where to be obeyed, then the command to obey the messenger does not mean that he brought forth a law or Sunna of his own.

5- "We have revealed to you this book truthfully so that you could arbitrate among the people." 4:105 (also 5:48)

This verse decisively appoints the method by which the messenger is to arbitrate among the people. That method being the Quran. In all the Quran, there is never any mention of any other method or source.

Having identified the Law of God to be contained in the Quran and nothing else it is the duty of every Muslim to obey it. To worship God is to obey His Law and to obey His Law is to obey the Quran.

The Quran is a complete source of law containing the five pillars if Islam, all the prohibitions, an extensive amount of civil law, economic laws, code of conduct......etc. Observing any one of these laws, whether it is related to the five pillars, like fasting the month of Ramadan or paying the obligatory Charity (Zakat), or whether it is in connection to the prohibitions, like abstaining from eating pork for example; observing any of these laws with the intention of obeying God's Law is an act of worship. Consequently, to worship God alone it is imperative to follow God's Law and nothing else.

The importance of obeying God's Law is highly emphasized in the Quran to the extent that it is stated in the book that whoever advocates or rules by a law other than that of God is classed as a disbeliever.

"Those who do not rule by God?s Scripture are the disbelievers." 5:44

ACT SIX
TRUST and DEPENDENCE

Worshipping God is both in action and in conviction. The conviction expression of the act of Worship includes entrusting our whole lifes with God, that is in all areas of our livelihood and well-being. This is both an act of submission and worship.

The trust and dependence on God is the trait of the firm believer. The one who accomplishes that is well regarded and loved by God:

".....anyone who trusts in God, He suffices him." 65:3

"God, there is no God but He. In God the believers should trust." 64:13

"And place your trust in God, God suffices as an advocate." 33:3

Indeed God loves those who trust in Him:

"......and trust in God, for God loves those who trust in Him." 3:159

The fact that one cannot worship God without having absolute trust in Him is of paramount importance. This is evident from the fact that it is stressed in the very first Sura of the book :

"You alone we worship, You alone do we entrust for help." 1:5

The Quran also indicates that the devil has no authority over those who put their trust in God:

"He (the devil) has no power over those who believe and trust in their Lord." 16:99

But trust in God is not confined to our welfare in this life only but the highest level of trust is to trust in God's promise of the hereafter. This calibre of trust requires a great deal of patience and an unshakable faith. Indeed this shall be well rewarded:

"What you possess runs out, but what God possesses lasts forever. We will surely reward those who steadfastly persevere; We will recompense them for their righteous works." 16:96

"They will say, 'Praise be to God who fulfilled His promise to us, and made us inherit the earth, enjoying paradise as we please.' A fine reward for those who work righteousness." 39:74

ACT SEVEN
FEAR and REVERENCE

As much as we are to love and adore God as much as we should fear and revere Him. Perhaps God demanded that of the believers since He knows that He created us with strengths and weaknesses. If we were morally perfect and had no flaws in us then the love of God would have been sufficient to direct us in the proper direction, but because we are prone to be influenced by both good and evil, the fear of God should act as a deterrent.

Another reason that justifies the fear of God is that His wrath and retribution are awesome. Whether we like the idea or not, surely God's retribution is to be feared.

The concept of punishment and reward is proven to be the best method of achieving any goal. There are those who will complain saying, 'faith should not be built on fear', they are only being untruthful and arrogant. They only need to look around at any organized society in the world to see that the fear of punishment is the prime deterrent in curbing crime. Imagine if all the criminals in one society were informed that from that particular moment there will be no punishment for crime and thus nothing for them to fear!

The following verses stress the importance of fearing God:

"......the ones who fear their Lord without seeing Him and are fearful of the coming of the hour (day of Judgment)." 21:49

"......the only ones to heed your warning are those who fear their Lord without seeing Him...." 35:18

Fearing Hell is fearing God's retribution:

"Beware of Hell that is set up for the disbelievers." 3:131

"......beware of Hell, whose fuel is people and rocks. It awaits the disbelievers." 2:24

Though the fear of God without seeing Him is good indication of a strong faith, it is essentially more of an act of Worship. Consider the following example:

A genuine believer can have faith in the ability of his enemy to harm him, but is nevertheless not afraid of him because he does not worship him. A believer has faith in God and is afraid of no one but God because he worships God alone. In that sense the fear of God is indeed an act of worship. The Quran commands us to fear God alone:

".........Do not fear them, but fear Me instead. I will then perfect My blessings upon you, that you may be guided." 2:150

"Therefore do not fear people but instead fear Me." 5:44

The Quran states that the fear of God is also the trait of those endowed with knowledge:

"......The ones who truly fear God from among His servants are the ones who are knowledgeable." 35:28

For those who fear God there is promise of great:

"......The one who fears God, He pardons his sins and rewards him generously." 65:5

"As for those who fear their Lord without seeing Him, have earned forgiveness and a great reward." 67:12

ACT EIGHT
IMPLORATION and BESEECH

To implore and beseech God are indeed unquestionable expressions of Worship. The following verse asserts the link between Worship and Imploration:

"Your Lord says, 'Implore Me and I will respond to you. Surely those who are too arrogant to worship Me will enter Hell forcibly" 40:60

The words "Implore Me" and "Worship Me" in this verse confirm that imploration is indeed an essential expression of worship. Those who do not implore God do not worship Him. God, being the Most Gracious, encourages the believers to implore Him so that He may bestow on them His mercy.

"Should My servants ask you about Me, I am always near. I answer their prayers when they implore Me. Thus they should respond to Me and believe in me, so that they may be guided." 2:186

The believers should address God, or the Most Gracious or indeed by using any of the admirable names that belong to Him.

"Say, 'Implore God or implore the Most Gracious, whichever name you chose for to Him belongs the admirable names." 17:110

Since imploration is an expression of Worship, and since we must worship God alone, it follows that we should implore God alone. The Quran is quick to ascertain this command:

"Therefore, implore God devoting all worship to Him alone, even if the disbelievers dislike it." 40:14

"All masajid (places of worship) belong to God, so do not call on or implore anyone besides God." 72:18

"You shall not implore beside God what possesses no power to benefit you or harm you. If you do you will be a transgressor." 10:106

The following verses specifically address those who beseech dead people (saints, messengers of God......etc.) for help:

"Those you implore besides God are God's servants just like yourselves. Go ahead and implore them, let them respond to you if you are right." 7:194

".......those you implore besides Him do not possess as little as a seed's thin coating. If you call on them they cannot hear you, But even if they heard you they would not respond to you and on the day of Resurrection they will surely disown you." 35:13-14

The Quran indicates that the human being whenever facing life danger will implore God alone but as soon as God rescues him he reverts to associating partners with God:

"When they sail on a ship they implore God devoting all worship to Him alone but as soon as He saves them to the shore they revert to being moshrekeen (those who set up partners to God)." 29:65

This might be due to the fact that when we are faced with imminent danger we usually have very little time to think. At that moment our instincts take over, and by instinct we all are in submission to God alone.

Sadly for the majority of people the name of God on its own is not sufficient:

"This is because When God alone was called upon you disbelieved, but when others were mentioned besides Him you believed. Therefore God's judgment has been issued; He is the Most High the Great." 40:12

To conclude, believers should implore God alone, as the act of imploration is undoubtedly a true expression of Worship.

ACT NINE
APPRECIATION and GRATITUDE

The Quran confirms that the expression of appreciation and gratitude to God is indeed an act of Worship:

".....and be appreciative of God's blessings upon you if you truly worship Him." 16:114

The act of appreciation and gratitude is in fact a threefold expression:

1- The realization that all blessings come from God:

All believers must be totally aware that all good things that happen to them in life surely come from God alone. This message is quite clear in the Quran. Believers should be well aware of it and should be assured that no human being has any power to benifir them without the will of God:

"Any blessing you are given is from God." 16:53

2- The expression of Appreciation and Gratitude:

The Quran stresses the importance of expressing appreciation and gratitude to God. This should be accompanied by a genuine content with ones fortunes. Those who are content with what they have are often the ones who find true happiness. It has been said that happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. The following verse ascertains the importance of appreciation, and its great reward :

"Your Lord has decreed : 'The more you thank Me, the more I give you. But if you turn unappreciative, then My retribution is severe." 14:7

The Quran states that God's blessings are so numerous that the human being can never count them all:

"If you count God's blessings, you will never be able to count them all, still the human being is transgressing, unappreciative." 14:34

Many of these God given blessings are taken for granted. Take for example our senses, to be able to hear and see, to be given a mind superior to all other creatures with which we are able to attain sovereignty on earth. When was the last time you thought of thanking God for such blessings?

"God has brought you out of your mother's stomachs knowing nothing, then He blessed you with your hearing, your eyesight and your brains, that you may be appreciative." 16:78

"It is God who designed the night so you can rest in it, and the day lighted. God bestows many blessings on people, but most people are not thankful." 40:61

3- Proclaiming God's blessings:

The third expression of act nine is to constantly proclaim God's blessings. God is the most Gracious and as per the previous verses His blessings on us are too numerous to be counted. It is only fair that we should proclaim His blessings on us to every one we know. By doing so we are expressing both our gratitude and our Worship of God.

"You shall proclaim the blessing your Lord has bestowed upon you." 93:11

"O people speak of God's blessing upon you. Is there any creator other than God who provides for you from the heaven and the earth? There is no God beside Him. How could you deviate? " 35:3

ACT TEN
DEVOTION and DEDICATION

This act undoubtedly is the highest form of worship. This is the act of those who dedicate their lives and money to the cause of God. Those are the ones who constantly strive to preach the way to God. They are promised the highest reward:

"Those who believe and emigrate and strive in the cause of God with their money and their lives are in the highest rank in the sight of God. These are the winners." 9:20

No talk is better than that which preaches the way to God:

"Who can utter better words than one who preaches the way to God, works righteousness and says, 'I am among the submitters" 41:33

The command to devote and dedicate ourselves and our money to the cause of God is also found in (Sura 22, verse 67) and (Sura 28, verse 87).

The great value of such work is evident considering that such commands of dedication and devotion are often addressed to God's own messengers. The following verse is addressed to prophet Muhammad:

"O prophet, We have sent you as a witness, a bearer of good news as well as a Warner, inviting to God, in accordance with His will and a guiding beacon." 33:45-46

The Quran also provides the optimum method of preaching and inviting to God:

"Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and sound advice, and debate with them employing the best possible reasoning." 16:125

CONCLUSION

These are the ten expressions and signs of worshipping God. How many of these are regularly observed? This is only the first question, however the more important question is how many of them are done for GOD ALONE? The answer to both of these questions will vary greatly among different individuals. If you would like to test the purity of your Worship, and whether you qualify to join the elite group of God's servants whom God calls (God's pure servants) (Ebad Allah Al-Mokhlaseen) then ask yourself in all honesty about those ten signs. Take each act on its own and weigh your actions against it.

For example do you glorify any one besides God? Do you idolize any one to the extent of calling them perfect (God being the only absolute perfection)?

Do you love any one as much as you love God? Do you commemorate any name as much as you commemorate the name of God, or even more?

Do you obey any religious law other than God's Law of the Quran?

Do you place your total trust and dependence on others believing that they have the power to fulfill your aims? Do you on the other hand often fear others believing that they have the power to harm you?

Do you call on any dead human beings (prophets, saints .... etc) and implore them to give you what you need?

And finally, are you obsessed with your business or your loved ones to the extent that you dedicate all you life to them and become negligent of the only reason for which we were all created? That being to worship God:

"I did not create the jinn?s and the humans for any reason other than to worship Me alone." 51:56

The degree of honesty you abide by in answering these questions will determine if you worship God or not, and more important will indicate as to whether you worship GOD ALONE!

Samsher

Edited by: ibrahim on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 8:47 AM
oosman

USA
Posted - Friday, July 7, 2006  -  2:12 PM Reply with quote
Minara,

Doing voluntary acts of goodness and volunatry acts of charity - all this is not shirk. You are totally confused if you call voluntary acts of worship a shirk.

May Allah guide us.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  5:33 AM Reply with quote
Dear All

There is no point to engage in the debate with brother Samsher and with brother Minara any further in any issue of religion.

Things has been discussed for more than a year with brother Samsher in the forum (Quran and Sunnah) all are failed to convinced him and he failed to convinced others.

It is always a good idea to keep away from arguments, while other party is not coming closer to yours understanding. There must be a limit for that.

Both Samsher and Minara have entirely different understanding of the religion. All have the freedom of choice to interpret the religion what he thought is right.

If we keep arguing with them, I am afraid we might make Allah angry and surely non of us can afford it.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  7:38 PM Reply with quote
Oosman said: Doing voluntary acts of goodness and voluntary acts of charity - all this is not shirk.

If you will use YOUR OWN WHIM, not GOD’ WILL, all the deed which you consider them good are all rubbish and Shirk. OUT OF GOD’S WILL all your whims or thoughts are actually for your PERSONAL BENEFITS not for God’s pleasure. Mind it!!!

Fifth marriage might be volunteer GOOD DEED TO SUPPORT THE WIDOW AND HER CHILDREN but God SURELY dislikes such a volunteer good deed. It is shirk because someone is worshipping one’s own whim not God. Similarly Charity is a good deed but if given besides God’s commandment is also a Shirk.

[25:43] Have you seen the one whose God is his ego? Will you be his advocate?”

Minara said: I have been trying to convey you this since long, but can’t understand this.

Those who worship their own whim can never understand. God has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them. So they have all the misfortunes in this world and the hereafter.
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  2:09 AM Reply with quote
Samsher

Why this long harangue dear Samsher which any practicing Mullah could deliver. This forum is meant for discussion to seek truth and not just to repeat what is written in the books of old.

You mentioned every type of worship but forgot to mention the worship of the 'Black stone' called only by its Arabic name 'Hajre-Aswad'. Have you not heard this Punjabi poetic saying:

Pathar di pooja hondi ae ki kahbe ki but-khaane
Farq sirf ena ae ik gharia ae te ik unrh gharha

(Stone is worshipped both in Kahbah and 'but-khana', the only difference being; one is carved and the other uncarved).

I find that their is no place in your harangue for compassion for the human-being who cries out:

"Kia woh namrood ki khudai thi,
Bandgi mein mera bhala nah hooa"

Come on dear think like a human being who is advised by God to suffer with patience as in the language of Quran "Seek help from patience and salat. Verily God is with the patient." (Not with the Musallies?).

So think and suffer with patience and have compassion for the fellow human beings who are suffering despite their ritualistic 'Isro-ghalaal'.
uhmelas

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  2:58 AM Reply with quote
Salamo alaykoum,

Quote of brother Minara: Qur’an mentions only 4(four) steps of ablution, which are as follows;

For the ablution (wudhu), if we take ORIGINAL TRANSLATION of the verse (5: 6), it does not seem to be washing but wiping the feet. You can translate yourself the verse that is in front of you as below.

FAGHSOLU (WASH) Wojuhakum (your face) wa-aedeekum (and your hands) ilal-marafiq (upto the elbows), WAMSAHU (AND WIPE) be-rousekum (your heads) wa-arjolakum (and your feet) ilal-kaabain (upto the ankles) (5: 6)

FAGHSOLU (WASH) your face and your hands upto the elbows,
AND
WAMSAHU (AND WIPE) your heads and your feet upto the ankles.

So washing the feet does not seems to be implying but wiping only.

I request you to remove this confusion of my mind.

Regards and Thanks!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next page >>
Page 11 of 17

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker