Next page >>
Page 14 of 17

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Friday, July 21, 2006  -  9:55 AM Reply with quote
Salam,

Oh.... yes timing? No one can say with certainty, also it is not any rule, that as the difference of timing between the two posts are very short or long, so the writer of two posts must be the same!!!

Also one thing I want to say here that generally I send my opinion through pbulic computer(Cyber cafe).

samsher
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, July 21, 2006  -  11:50 AM Reply with quote
Samsher

You got to believe that you have been caught.Sooner you will do it,would be better for you.

And by the way,why you are reposting yours long post again,for what.

Eub Pathttaay Kia Huwat Jub Chorian Chug Gain Khaat.

Ha. ha. ha

Take care brother its heped some time.[:

Usmani
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, July 23, 2006  -  12:50 AM Reply with quote
quote:

But the man is by nature a 'Stone worshipper' by whatever label he is called. They kill humans, the progeny of Aadam, mercilessly by calling them 'kafirs' when God says that He lives in the heart of every human but worship stones and say "Is mein harj hi kia he".
Oh God, "He darveshi bhi ayyaari, sultani bhi ayyari". Yih Deen Dharam, yih Ishq-o-muhabbat sub Maaya he? "Wa mal Hayyatudunya illa mataaul gharoor" says the Quran e Hakeem and asks us again and again, "Why don't you think?".

Man is not by nature a 'Stone worshipper' but his/her own whim, lust and the worldly desires worshipper’. If you have picked a portion of Quran (Why don't you think) note that the thinking of the people, like you, is not beyond their own whim, lust the worldly desires.

Don’t project the nonsense sayings like ‘He darveshi bhi ayyaari, sultani bhi ayyari". Yih Deen Dharam, yih Ishq-o-muhabbat sub Maaya he? Tell anything of God’ sayings- Noble Quran only, if you know.
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 23, 2006  -  3:29 AM Reply with quote
Zulfi

¦¥  ‹Ž¢¤“¤  ‚§¤  ˜¤Ž¤  ’ž– ¤  ‚§¤  ˜¤Ž¤
Š‹¤  ¤¦  „¤Ž¥  ’‹  ‹ž  ‚ ‹¥ 

This is the couplet from Allama Iqbal which I referred to in my post that I tried to copy in Inpage Urdu but failed. But what it matters to you who follow 'Jaahilya Deen-e-Mullah'!

Quote:

"Don’t project the nonsense sayings like ‘He darveshi bhi ayyaari, sultani bhi ayyari". Yih Deen Dharam, yih Ishq-o-muhabbat sub Maaya he? Tell anything of God’ sayings- Noble Quran only, if you know."

What I projected above and which you call nonsense is a stanza from a couplet of Hakeemul-Ummat Allama Iqbal (If you heard his name?) and the rest is based on a quranic saying 'Wamal hayyaatudunia illa mattaul gharoor' which means 'All this existence on earth is fraud (maaya)' So why don't you think?
œ‹§Ž  ‡£¤¡
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, July 23, 2006  -  8:18 AM Reply with quote
Wheather Allama Iqbal or some else, let them put in abyss and only tell something of Quran only.
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, July 23, 2006  -  11:34 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Dear Samsher,

Please excuse me. I mistakenly wrote my name as samsher at the end of my opinion above. I am very sorry for this.

Minara

Next time, you may ask Zulfee to excuse you!

quote:

Also one thing I want to say here that generally I send my opinion through pbulic computer(Cyber cafe).

Can someone type the long posts while sitting at public computer (Cyber cafe)?
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Monday, July 24, 2006  -  10:37 AM Reply with quote
Salam Puppy,

Q:- Next time, you may ask Zulfee to excuse you!

A:- Why?

Minara.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Monday, July 24, 2006  -  11:10 AM Reply with quote
Mr/Mrs Puppy,

Quote:- Can someone type the long posts while sitting at public computer (Cyber cafe)?

Reply:- Why not? I can.

Samsher.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Monday, July 24, 2006  -  11:19 AM Reply with quote
Quote:- And by the way, why you are reposting yours long post again,for what.

Reply:- Recall my warning dated Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 7:52 AM

And one more saying, if you don’t accept my challenge then your further question to me will be discarded. Remember it”.

Samsher
uhmelas

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, July 25, 2006  -  3:06 AM Reply with quote
Dear brother Minara,

Q; So brother you should remove your confusion from your mind not me.

You could not pick my point of view. What I meant to say was to see the Arabic text first and translate yourself not depend on the others for the translation:

The words of the Arabic text are here as below:

FAGHSOLU (WASH) is used by God for face and hands only

while

WAMSAHU (AND WIPE) for heads and feet.

So, if washing the feet is required, “Why not used by God, the word, FAGHSOLU for feet?”
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, July 25, 2006  -  7:03 AM Reply with quote
Dear uhmelas,

Q:- You could not pick my point of view. What I meant to say was to see the Arabic text first and translate yourself not depend on the others for the translation:

The words of the Arabic text are here as below:

FAGHSOLU (WASH) is used by God for face and hands only

while

WAMSAHU (AND WIPE) for heads and feet.

So, if washing the feet is required, “Why not used by God, the word, FAGHSOLU for feet?”

A:- You are right. The word IMSAHU comes from the route word MASAHA which means to wipe. This word is used in the Quran only in the wudu ayat and also in 38:33.

There is good reasons for both understanding, so to be on the safe side, washing will not cause any harm and this is my understanding.

Minara.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 31, 2006  -  2:21 AM Reply with quote
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

God Says: Be guardian of your prayers and of the middle prayer and stand up truly obedient to Allah (2: 238).

Why is God saying, “Your prayers” AND “The middle prayer”?
Are these two prayers different as there is AND between the two OR the middle prayer is more emphasised in this verse and if so, then what is the reason of its importance over the others?
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 31, 2006  -  3:07 AM Reply with quote
This is obscurantism par excellence. According to a tradition Allah had actually prescribed 50 prayers (Namaazein, as the mullah call them) during ('Mehraaj' but Moses saved us from 45 of them by advising the prophet to seek relaxation which brought it down to 5. In fact Moses was of the view that even these were too many for his Ummat and advised the prophet to seek further reduction. The prophet also desired so but he felt shy in repeating his request again and again. Had he gone once more we would have probably been saved from the remaining 5 also and from the Mullah too.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, August 4, 2006  -  2:12 AM Reply with quote
QUOTE: -This is obscurantism par excellence. According to a tradition Allah had actually prescribed 50 prayers (Namaazein, as the mullah call them) during ('Mehraaj' but Moses saved us from 45 of them by advising the prophet to seek relaxation which brought it down to 5. In fact Moses was of the view that even these were too many for his Ummat and advised the prophet to seek further reduction. The prophet also desired so but he felt shy in repeating his request again and again. Had he gone once more we would have probably been saved from the remaining 5 also and from the Mullah too.

If you have responded to my question, regarding the middle prayer (2: 238), then the question doesn’t seem to be answered.

By the way, what is the evidence (Holy Quran or Ahadith) of the said relaxation or curtailment of the prayers from 50 to 5?
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, August 7, 2006  -  1:36 AM Reply with quote
For your information all Islam was originally communicated orally to unlettered (Ummi) Arabs via the angel, Jibraaeel, and the prophet. Presenting it in a book form was a later innovation, a biddat you may call. Even the word 'Namaz' is a pagan term introduced by the mullah for his professional considerations.
Minara

INDIA
Posted - Monday, August 7, 2006  -  12:11 PM Reply with quote
As-salamualaykum,

“ You shall observe the SALAT and the MIDDLE PRAYER…. (2:238).

To my understanding GOD is telling us to observe the salat and he mentions the middle prayer since it is the most hard to consistently observe. The FAJR PRAYER is observed when we are still at home and the ESHA PRAYER is observed when we are also at home after returning from work. However, the time of the middle prayer is when we are out working and we can be carried away and busy at place of work…..etc.., which makes it hard to observe every single day, this is why GOD stresses that prayer. So in my view, the emphasis on mentioning the middle prayer is not because it is more important than the others, but because it is more difficulty to observe all the time. This view can be supported by the time of allocation which GOD designed for each prayer, because GOD knows that the middle prayer is often hard to keep. Mid prayer is most likely to be missed by busy people. So…….

Minara

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next page >>
Page 14 of 17

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker