Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, December 18, 2004  -  1:21 PM Reply with quote
YOU SAY AND ALLAH SAYS:

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, Allah has a positive answer for it.

You say: "It's impossible" Allah says: All things are possible

You say: "I'm too tired" Allah says: I will give you rest

You say: "I can't go on" Allah says: My grace is sufficient

You say: "I can't figure things out" Allah says: I will direct your steps

You say: "I can't do it" Allah says: You can do all things

You say: "I'm not able" Allah says: I am able

You say: "It's not worth it" Allah says: It will be worth it

You say: "I can't forgive myself" Allah says: I FORGIVE YOU

You say: "I can't manage" Allah says: I will supply all your needs

You say: "I'm afraid" Allah says: I have not given you a spirit of fear

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated" Allah says: Cast all your cares on ME

You say: "I don't have enough faith" Allah says: I've given everyone a measure of faith

You say: "I'm not smart enough" Allah says: I give you wisdom

You say: "I feel all alone" Allah says: I will never leave you or forsake you

You say: "Nobody really loves me" Allah says: I love you

May Allah Forgive our sins, and guide us to the straight path, and be pleased with all Muslims! Ameen!!!

***** It is in the rememberance of Allah that the heart finds peace!*****

Edited by: Malix on Saturday, December 18, 2004 1:31 PM
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, December 18, 2004  -  8:00 PM Reply with quote
wooooooooooooooooooooh! that rocksssssssss ^.^ .xXx. glad to see SOMEONES activeeee .xXx.
askhalifa

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, December 20, 2004  -  5:16 AM Reply with quote
Hmmmm,
you said "Allah says: All things are possible"

My understanding is this was said by napolean not Allah!
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, December 20, 2004  -  1:58 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Hmmmm,
you said "Allah says: All things are possible"

My understanding is this was said by napolean not Allah!

SALAM
This is a poem for us HUMANS and our iman.
Therfore, us HUMANS can make everythnig possbile, inorder to worship ALLAH.

I mean there are many people who seem to say "OH! we can not afford to go to Hajj", and yet they have plenty of money to spend on lavish holidays!
Hence, it is possible, as ALLAH has made it possbile by giving them wealth!

Or as for charity, as many people say "Oh! we can not afford to pay for charity!
EVEN THOUGH Prophet(saw) also said that talking bout ALLAH and your knowledge about ISLAM to each other is also a charity
Hence ALLAH as made that possbile for us HUMANS aswell.

So when you look at this poem plz plz do not think beyond first we need to look at ourslvs and our IMANS!
like the old saying goes, "CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!"

Therefore, i will end by saying that
for a MUSLIM to WORSHIP ALLAH it is not IMPOSSBILE as the word itslf can be read as I M POSSBILE! Also, ALLAH as made it easir 4 us, made it possible 4 us!

I hope and pray that now it is clear!

take good care
SALAM

Edited by: Malix on Monday, December 20, 2004 1:59 PM
askhalifa

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, December 20, 2004  -  5:02 PM Reply with quote
I knew, what you have written was with good intention, but by saying "everything possible", sometime people deny destiny (taqdeer) I think we have to be more careful. You see, there are many declared statement of Allah SW in Quran, and we all know that this is not possible to change, whatever Allah had declared is bound to happen.
ولن تجد لسنّۃ اللہ تبدیلا
regards
atifrafi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, December 21, 2004  -  1:35 PM Reply with quote
Well you can't say that anything is Impossible but there are few things which ALLAH (swt) will not do. That doesn't mean that they are NOT POSSIBLE.

Simply, If I say that from now on I will not use computer or internet. What does that mean ???? I can use computer but for some reason I'll NOT. It doesn't mean that its IMPOSSIBLE
askhalifa

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Tuesday, December 21, 2004  -  5:13 PM Reply with quote
Brother, please if you have anything in your heart, may be I am worst than that, I do not claim to be right or intelligent than anybody. I have a feeling that you are angry upon me. That is why you have made such a funny argument, how can you compare your will with that of Allah? I do not say that Allah is incapable of doing that, but this is impossible to take place without Allah's will. If something Allah already have declare that's it. This is impossible to happen against that!.
Please take this as freindly reply.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, February 19, 2005  -  3:07 PM Reply with quote
Askhalifa you're funny of course Atifrafi isnt angry at you ^_^ he/she has found an argument againstwhat you have said and, in this Islamic atmosphere, argument actually means 'Debate'. **ok ok so maybe thats what it normally means every where but thats not my point >_<**

and no, Atifrafi isnt 'playing God' Astaghfirullah. sometimes, us humans need examples to understand stuff and you're right, we shouldn't compare our human feelings with Allah but thats nnot what Atifrafi was trying to do! ok, let me explain...

this one time, i was reading the Qura'an and i thought, 'wow Allah really hates it when people associates partners with Him. i wonder why??' and my imaginary buddy* said: 'ok so how would you like it if you drew something really pretty and that drawing started saying that your worst enemy painted it? it would be awful wouldn't it?? even if you left your signature at the bottom etc and the painting didn't believe you...how terrible.'

that doesn't mean that im comparing myself to Allah. it just means that i'm trying to understand shirk and why its so bad better.

at the end of the day, we can never truly know how Allah feels. it is a hadith that our ignorance of Allah is our knowledge of Him.

Atfrafi was trying to make things easier to understand by giving you an example to support his argument. don't be upset by it

.xXx. ps-i no this is a really late reply but hey. atleast ive said something!
pps- to Atfirafi-if you really ARE angry at Askhalifa please dont be angry at me for speaking upfor you
* i dont actually have an imaginary buddy .xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker