Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, December 25, 2004  -  12:51 AM Reply with quote
CHRISTMAS WISHES!

assalamu alaykum/peace and

MERRY CHRISTMAS

to our members who are celebrating this.

(Said Jesus) "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!' Qura'n; 19(Maryam/Mary ) : 31 to 33
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, December 25, 2004  -  7:42 PM Reply with quote
Queen's Message on Christmas

The Queen has appealed for tolerance and understanding between cultural and religious groups in Britain's diverse society.
She said religions were often in the news as "sources of difference and conflict", whereas they all bore messages of tolerance and respect.

She also pointed out that diversity was "a strength, not a threat".

She went on to praise tolerance and fair play as "strong British values", and added that the need to look after fellow human beings was stronger than any ideological divide

ps details

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4125193.stm
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, December 25, 2004  -  7:57 PM Reply with quote
as we attended the Christmas day's service in the hospital sanctuary together this morning and the chaplain conveyed the message for the Christmas and Hanukkah, we felt that when people ask"Where is God"
he actually says, "Where are people?" as He awaits us everywhere

may we all join first in the name of God calling eachother to so many common things we have to share. amen

he mentioned the news of a fetus stolen from a mum even before it was due to be born; after killing the mother; and the baby survives(a recent news from the U.S.) and gave moments to think that

where the humanity is going to and Why??

wassalaam/peace
saadiamalik

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, December 26, 2004  -  9:27 PM Reply with quote
Jesus Christ had a beautiful soul, and to present, an amazing charisma. The upholder of God's Message of His Oneness. We all have reason to thank Him for blessing the world with such a human being. No doubt!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker