Page 4 of 4

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Shuhayl

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, January 6, 2008  -  3:02 PM Reply with quote
Assalaamu-alaikum mikai

Thank you for having this discussion
and lets agree to desagree so we all can hold on to the rope of ALLAH and stay united
Mikai

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, January 6, 2008  -  4:23 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Assalaamu-alaikum mikai

Thank you for having this discussion
and lets agree to desagree so we all can hold on to the rope of ALLAH and stay united

Wsa wb

Heh, i completely agree. We're here to share views, not to debate. Regardless of who's right or wrong may Allah Swt bless all who are trying to increase in understanding and faith. Jazakallah for your view.
loganc

CANADA
Posted - Saturday, August 9, 2008  -  4:27 AM Reply with quote
Bismillahar-Rahmanar-Rahiim

Salaam aliukum

Alhamdulilah. I am new to this conversation, but I wanted to point something out. Firstly, we do not know fully what Allah ta'ala has planned for Jennah, these things are which the human can not imagine. Secondly, we can not say Allah is wrong or question His word, because that is denying Allah's truth - May Allah keep us away from this path of destruction. If Allah says it, we believe it.

Finally, let the sisters also read into the ahadith that deal with sisters in jennah rather than solely at the brothers. The sisters will have beauty seventy times that of the hoors, first of all.

I just wanted to make this short addition to bring us back to some focal points, in particular that we can not question or deny any of the hikma that Allah ta'ala has given us.

Jaza'kAllah khier.

If anything I have said is correct it is from Allah, who deserves all praise, and if it is wrong then it is from me and the shaitan.

salaam aliukum

Edited by: loganc on Saturday, August 09, 2008 4:29 AM
MummybearXx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, January 10, 2013  -  12:16 PM Reply with quote
I realy think this is wrong why should married men who enter paradise have 2 hoors aswel as ther wives? There wives who on this earth do,everything for them who go threw all the tuff times n still stood by ther sides whilst these hoors who have never had any upsets or done anything for our husbands have our men! I love my hudband and this realy hurts me and I cry about it I,dont want no hoor men for,me I only ever want my husband n only,ever want my husband to have me! 3wifes (2hoors n then me) nahhhh nooo way thats just greed a bin sin isnt it? I wud not be happy for my husband to have these hoors only me I have been there for him whu shud my husband even want,more than me are we not good enough so that our husbands have to have these hoors? Can they refuse them and only have us earth wives I think if you are married on this earth you should be married on the next obviously if u both agree to it here in this life :)
lukhman

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, January 14, 2014  -  3:32 PM Reply with quote
If it was true that a woman will have many male spouses in jannah then ALLAH would definitely allowed a woman to marry more than one man in the world. but a woman is allowed to marry only one woman.by the way a man is allowed to marry more not one or two but for wives.this clearly shows man has the right have many women as his spouses but woman dose not have this right. more over we can see that our prophet(may peace be upon him) had 12 wives.even if see the history of all the prophets had more than on wives.coming so caliphs and other sahabas the also had many wives.almost every body of them had 4 wives during their life time if one one them dies they would marry one more for havin 4 wives. Eg-
Abu bakrh-had 4 wives
added he also had many women slaves.
Umar bin kathaab-had 8-9 wives (4 at a time)
Uthman (rali)-had 8 wives (4 at a time)
Ali (rali)-had 9 wives.
added they also had many women slaves.
this clearly shows men will have the right to have many wives but women don't have that right.
but in Islam women are treated as a very respectful per son.the above are the logical proofs that a righteous man in jannah will have many females hoors while worldly righteous women will be the chief of all these hoors and thew will have extreme beauty and will enjoy the pleasure of jannah. In quran itself there are verses where women are told as respectful person.
by writing i dont want to demotivate anyone but i just want to clear this concept of HOORS. Asalamu alaikum Varah.
lukhman

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, January 14, 2014  -  3:34 PM Reply with quote
If it was true that a woman will have many male spouses in jannah then ALLAH would definitely allowed a woman to marry more than one man in the world. but a woman is allowed to marry only one woman.by the way a man is allowed to marry more not one or two but for wives.this clearly shows man has the right have many women as his spouses but woman dose not have this right. more over we can see that our prophet(may peace be upon him) had 12 wives.even if see the history of all the prophets had more than on wives.coming so caliphs and other sahabas the also had many wives.almost every body of them had 4 wives during their life time if one one them dies they would marry one more for havin 4 wives. Eg-
Abu bakrh-had 4 wives
Ali (rali)-had 9 wives.
this clearly shows men will have the right to have many wives but women don't have that right.
but in Islam women are treated as a very respectful per son.the above are the logical proofs that a righteous man in jannah will have many females hoors while worldly righteous women will be the chief of all these hoors and thew will have extreme beauty and will enjoy the pleasure of jannah. In quran itself there are verses where women are told as respectful person.
by writing i dont want to demotivate anyone but i just want to clear this concept of HOORS. Asalamu alaikum Varah.
lukhman

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, January 14, 2014  -  3:34 PM Reply with quote
Abu bakrh-had 4 wives
Ali (rali)-had 9 wives.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4
Page 4 of 4

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker