Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, March 1, 2005  -  11:03 PM Reply with quote
The Eight Gates of Jannah.

Salamz every body ^_^ i was listening to yet another tape and I thought it would be very interesting to let ya'll know what I heard. It was about The Eight Gates of Heaven and here they be!

The first G.O.H *Gate of Heaven* shall be opened to those who spent their youth in the way of Allah. Who sacrificed their young age to please their Lord by spreading Da'wa and telling or helping others to do the same. When i first heard this, I got super worried. i said, mom!! MY YOUTH!! and she said, it's ok beta you have your youth until you're sixty ^_^

The second G.O.H will be for those who respect the Masjid and spend all or most of there spare time there. This is because if you go to Allah's house, you will always be pure Insha'Allah

The third G.O.H will be for those who spent all or most of their spare time in a Marjid...REGULARLY!!! because the Mosque is like Allah's house and those who go there repeatedly are pure Subhan'Allah hasn't Allah made this easy? **Alhamdulillah heh**

The 4th G.O.H will be for those who met up and respected each other just because the other believed in Allah. like, me and my friends arent all muslims but if we were and we were meeting up to discuss Islam or just to be together because they are the same religion and we did this REGULARLY...we'd enter through the fourth gate Insha'Allah! ^_^

The fifth G.O.H will open to those who say NO! to bad desires and stuff. so if i was trying to get a dudette that i no to back chat some one with my but dudette said no...she would Insha'Allah go through the fifth gate

MORE TOMORROW INSHA'ALLAH COS IM REALLY TIRED! .xXx.

ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, March 2, 2005  -  6:19 AM Reply with quote
SOOOOOOO MUCH THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dear BAAAAAAS but Y r U soooooooooooooooo ...

Sorryyyyyyyy, I cant SAY u anything as I'm your Uncle.
BUT plzzz Complete it as SOON as POSSIBLE. U know it's HARD to wait any thing & its really impossible to WAIT about JANNAH.

Hope that the Almighty will COMBINE us All there. Amen
askhalifa

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, March 2, 2005  -  5:49 PM Reply with quote
I read a hadith, in which it is mentioned that 7 type of people will be under the shade of Allah on the day of judgement and I think what were quoted above all are included in them I suspect brother xxbasxx have got confused with it, I don't think what is mentioned by xxbasxx has anything to do with doors of jannah??? please correct me if I am wrong..
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, March 5, 2005  -  10:16 AM Reply with quote

well im SISTER bas but whatever...any who im talking about the eight gates of Jannah heh :P and i dunno about those seven people... :S maybe its the same thing?

i am currently in manchester and have left all my notes at home and my memory just aint what it used to be ^_^ so you'll have to wait a lil longer Ibrahim Uncle :D

.xXx. sister basmah .xXx.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, March 5, 2005  -  3:57 PM Reply with quote
ohhh nooo BAS that's TOOOOOO late & I cant wait. BUT i'll have to SHOW patience as It's the KEY to JANNAH.

Well Brother Khalifa I'm checking ur POINT. thanx for it.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, March 8, 2005  -  8:42 PM Reply with quote
oh uncle im so sorry! blame my pea sized brain >_< ok here are the rest...

The sixth gate is for he who gives plenty of Zakat in
SECRET . He or she fears Allah so much that they spend in secret for the cause of good and without seeking compliments from people around him/her.

however... those who spend as an EXAMPLE to others are just as good as long as the intention: 'I am doing this so that brother/sister so and so will do the same and please Allah as I hope to please Him' is there. if thats not yer intention then tough cookies, mister/missus! Allah knows whatever is in your heart. this is why it is very bad **grrr** to say so and so is giving zakat to gain wordly complements. NOOOOOOOOOO do NOT do this it is BAD!

the seventh G.O.H will be open to those who...remembered Allah ALONE **any where alone** and cried either for fear/respect of Allah or just because the rememberance of His love brought tears to their eyes. Subhana'Allah! Allah says it is HARAM upon these eyes to see the flames of jahanum **Allah Humma Jinny Minanaar** also, the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is narrated to have said that the other type of people who will go through this gate are those who watched over a city filled with Muslims all night long to ensure their safety...wow...it is that easy...

the eight and final G.O.H is for those who help people in need. wether they are orphans, elderly people or even random people who are in a bit of a bother. For example, we were going swimming and this lady got her choccy stuck in the vending machine. i put aside my pride and went to help her out and the choccy bar fell out. next time something gets stuck in a vending machine, whack it. i promise it WILL WORK. any who if i keep doing such things Insha'Allah...then id go through the eighth door INSHA'ALLAH!! :P and you know how your contribution to this website might help people? well guess what. that's accepted too Insha'Allah :)

and that be the eight gates people.

loadsa love from basmah

.xXx.

Edited by: xxbasxx on Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:59 PM
Sweet16

USA
Posted - Tuesday, July 26, 2005  -  6:44 PM Reply with quote
Oh wow Mash'Allah. It's amazing to learn how even the smallest deeds can add up an dhelp enter the gates of Paradise, Subhan'Allah. Jazak'Allah Sis.Basmah for sharing this with us. A little late on this, but it's never too late for anything as this ;-)
Fi'Aman'Allah,
Sara

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker