Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Thursday, March 24, 2005  -  5:31 PM Reply with quote
Unemployment; What a Bliss!

There is not much I can say about myself except that I would like to become a comedy writer. So obviously my question is: Does anybody know anyone in the media business particularly television production?

Any advice should be appreciated. Most importantly, my mother might see the day when his son will go to a job ending his blissful days of unemployment.

Last point is that I live in Karachi.

Best Regards to All,

Nauman Ilyas.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, March 26, 2005  -  10:34 AM Reply with quote
assalamu alaykum br

Nice to see your post in Communities. Hope you are well. hmm....good idea. What sort of Comedy?
Please write to the members of the Community forum you may think are relevant, whose email addresses you will find on Lend A Hand page 1. and send them this Link

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=1350&lang=&forumid=36

to give you suggestions or they can email you directly.

Here in UK we have a couple of brothers from Islamic Society (one is br. Adam Baghi) who utilize their comedy skills very decently and present in islamic camps and concerts. You can find their contact by visiting www.isb.org.uk and write to "Contact us" or
isbcentraloffice@btconnect.com, (another email address i hv emailed you) for info. and for email address of br Adam Baghi.
This may be helpful for ideas.suggestions only because otherwise I understand that your area of operation is not in UK.

Let me know.

Good luck

regards
Dr.Henna Khan
Your UK Chapter Rep
and Coordinator Communities
www.studying-Islam.org

sister website
www.monthly-renaissance.com

Edited by: hkhan on Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:40 AM
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, March 27, 2005  -  8:44 AM Reply with quote
Anyone who likes to read my humor can read my articles posted at understanding-islam website. Articles’ titles are:

Holy Matrimony
Eid al-Adha - The Sacrifice
Eid-al-Adha - The Sacrifice (A New Legend)
Fasting
Iftari
Taraweeh
I`tikaaf
Hereafter

Accept my apologies for some grammar and spelling mistakes.

Nauman Ilyas.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, April 1, 2005  -  11:32 AM Reply with quote
thnx nauman
plz send them to studying islam articles as well for our members

wassalaamText
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, September 18, 2008  -  11:51 PM Reply with quote
Hi! The failures of global finance are really getting bad now, from collapses and bailouts to jobs, pensions and the threat of recession. So I just signed a petition to fix the causes of this crisis at the link below. It is about to be delivered to European leaders, but we need a massive global outcry to fix these flaws and loopholes and make sure the public interest is protected in future - please take a look and consider signing too:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/global_finance_action/96.php

John Newton

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker