Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, March 26, 2005  -  11:50 AM Reply with quote
-Constantine-Bedazzled-

yesterday i watched a movie called constantine and totally fell in love with it. most of its ...'views' on angels and stuff were totally insulting to Islam but the actual moral was beautiful:

even if you don't believe in the devil, the devil believes in you. the same goes with God. whether or not you believe in Him, it doesnt really matter, He IS there so start doing something about it.

also that God is totally forgiving and if we just say SORRY! He will, Insha'Allah, forgive us ^_^

they also said that two minutes in hell was like an eternity and the director's view on hell was so scary...and it was just a DIRECTOR'S view of hell... Allahummajinniminanaar...i'm never gonna sin again >_<...

if you want to increase your faith by seeing yet another hell-possibility, watch constantine. there's no nudity but its a fifteen... lot of violence...so dont let your lil brothers or sisters watch it.

its a fantastic movie though. the graphics were rubbish but the concepts and the whole hell/heaven thing was REALLY interesting. a little bit like exorcist meets bedazzled. it totally rocked.

Bedazzled
bedazzled was a wicked movie too. the moral behind it was:

if you follow the devil and ask ...it??him??...to do things for you, like ask it/him to make you rich etc the result will be nothing but a muffed up life: the devil will never give you anything but hell.

For shaytaan is an open enemy to you. how many times have we heard that?? do we pay attention to this saying?? and if not, why not? do we not realize that
when we obey shaytaan,we are in fact worshipping him? and if we dont realize this...WHY NOT?

i do hope you reflect upon all this. it just goes to show that a good movie is only good if there's a decent moral behind it. and of course that if you don't watch constantine, you're either too young or dont have any taste

take care Salamz

Edited by: xxbasxx on Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:52 AM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker