Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aslam

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Friday, April 8, 2005  -  8:09 AM Reply with quote
Qualities of a good teacher?

Salams,
What are the qualities of a good teacher???
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, April 11, 2005  -  12:22 PM Reply with quote
assalamu alaykum Dear Teachers @ Studying Islam

Hope you all are well and busy "Building the blocks" -- reforming, insh'Allah.
May Allah bless your efforts as indeed only Allah can reward the teachers who spend their immence treasures of time, mental and physical capacities to construct new minds. Specially in some countries where very little reward is obtained time and recognition wise.

I feel that the same divine rule applies to being a good teacher as to any other profession i.e.

inn'Allah yuhibbul muhseneen
Allah luvs the muhseneen(those who do their works in the best way)

Secondly, plz introduce atleast five of your colleagues to our Communities project and if they are happy we can email to them with further introduction.

regards

Dr.Henna Khan

UK Chapter Rep.
and Co-ordinator Communities @ www.studying-Islam.org

sister website www.monthly-renaissance.com
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, June 2, 2005  -  12:13 PM Reply with quote
Asalam Aalaikum

A teacher is a guide for students and a good teacher is the one who full fills his duties and responsibilities as a teacher. Unfortunately now a days, teaching has become more of a business then a duty and several academic and coaching centers donot concentrate on the construction of the minds of students.

In my opinion a teacher is the one who really knows how to explain and how to deal with the students keeping in mind the nature and attitude of the student.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker