Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Friday, April 29, 2005  -  12:36 PM Reply with quote
Communities Update

For update on the condition of patients who contacted us on this forum and on progress of other people who contacted for help.

Sr. P's husband has started having rehabilitation sessions and she has asked for prayers.

Sr. L. from U.S has informed that she has had her surgery and mom and baby are doing well.She has thanked for the prayers and advice from our community.

Br.T's son has had the operation and is doing well alhamdulillah.

Everything is back to normal for the sister who was adviced investigations for ? pregnancy/abdominal mass completed.

Another sr. who was adviced by our community drs regarding abdominal heaviness has not written to us. We hope n pray that she is doing well.Would be nice to hear from her.

Thnx to everyone who helped with their time n prayers

The doctors who asked for advice regarding PLAB 1 and 11, have passed the exam. Thanks to everyone who helped with advice. We have received their thanks.They have added their email addresses to the Lend A Hand page 1 and are happy to be contacted by future candidates for help.

Our Lawyers community has adviced some members. Saif ul Islam (Family Law UK) has kindly offered free online advice to Studying Islam members as otherwise such consultations are highly expensive. He is also coordinating with our Lawyers' community.
Aslam Mir is coordinating with the Teachers' Community.

Be a part of our Studying Islam Communities by 'Lending a Hand' on the Link

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=941&pg=1&lang=&forumid=36

Simply post your details on the forum or email to

Ajmal Ahmed at simeaf@yahoo.com
or
Dr.Henna Khan at hkhan135@aol.com

Or send in your ideas to make the most out of this project.
Roswell

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, April 30, 2005  -  7:55 AM Reply with quote
For update on the condition of patients who contacted us on this forum and on progress of other people who contacted for help.

Please add me too. I was confusing when I had reset my wrist and thanks to loveall and waseem who answerd to my questions and recommend me the best.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, May 5, 2005  -  7:39 PM Reply with quote
w'assalaam. Ofcourse how did we miss you Rosewell..
Hope you are doing well.

I would also like to mention that Nauman has added the Community of unemployed members which I think is very important considering the high rate of unemployment all over the world. Some solutions may come up.
Roswell

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, May 8, 2005  -  7:33 PM Reply with quote
w'assalaam. Ofcourse how did we miss you Rosewell..

It's just RoSwell, without an E. Kiddin'
Hope you are doing well.
Of course, by the grace of Allah.

No offence to anyone though, but a glance reading to the follwoing line makes me laugh.

I would also like to mention that someone has added the Community of unemployed members

Sheeeeeesh, it could also be me after my bachelors. heheh

Edited by: roswell on Sunday, May 08, 2005 7:41 PM
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 9, 2005  -  7:51 PM Reply with quote
Text
As-Salaamu Alaikum Roswell.

Thanks for not mentioning my name.
Roswell

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 10, 2005  -  7:36 AM Reply with quote
W.salaam br Nauman,

I was not intended to offence you or any body on purpose. Its just my stupid sense of humor. However, I feel bad for you being an umployed person. Let me tell you what I think when these type of situations come up in ones life.
Seeing the perspective for what we are made for, we come up to realize that everything that happens in this very world is for the test we are going through. From the success to failure........but nevertheless, no body, I assure you nobody is just created for failures. Every one gets the chance to go ahead. The only thing to be considered is, we must be patience and waiting for the right moment to make an step. This is the patience we are testing for in these kinds of 'seemingly' sad and hopeless situations.
Inshallah, oneday you will get your detiny.
Regards,
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 10, 2005  -  5:17 PM Reply with quote
As-Salaamu Alaikum Roswell, Again.

I did not feel a bit of offense at all. By the way it was also a humour from my side.

Anyway, when you wrote: 'nshallah, one day you will get your detiny.'
I hope it is 'Destiny' and not 'Dignity'.

Fond Regards.
Roswell

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 10, 2005  -  6:56 PM Reply with quote

Posted by Nauman
"I did not feel a bit of offense at all."

Posted by Nauman
"By the way it was also a humour from my side."

Posted by Nauman
"Anyway, when you wrote: 'nshallah, one day you will get your detiny.'
I hope it is 'Destiny' and not 'Dignity."

No, It was meant, "Detain"

With Comic Sans MS "Fonts" Regards,

Roswell™

Edited by: roswell on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:03 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, May 11, 2005  -  12:31 PM Reply with quote
there is a v. interesting discussion on this topic on link

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=358&pg=1&lang=&forumid=1

with postings like the following and many other ideas

hv a look :

PAKISTAN Posted - Wednesday, February 04, 2004 - 2:24 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assalam o alykum,
nope no one has contacted me abt his job ...

friend

UNITED KINGDOM Posted - Tuesday, February 10, 2004 - 5:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
salams brother/sister
i hv no idea wut ure goin thru (emotion-wise) but u and ur m8 must feel prety hopeles ryt nw. all i cn say 2 u 2 is:
widen ur horizons. serch further. mve further thru where u liv. u n ur m8 cud strt with sumthing ure gud at and, eventualy, bcom pros. :D
for example, strt off with a small hairdresing shop or wutever with low prices. ppl wil com 2 u. u'll mke mre money. the mre money u mke, wider bisness and MORE MONEYYY!!!
maintain ur goal: 2 please ur family and GET UR HANDS ON SUM CASH $$!!
:D ofcourse, u must remember: prayer is the key to new doors opening and the lok 2 old doors closing. the important thing is to remember ALLAH and look ahed at the doors tht r opening, nt the 1s tht r closing. ERNING HALAL iis rewarding and a key 2 paradise. :D also tke every opertunity u cn. remember, they luk small coming but big going.
try tutorin. computers, I.T, maths, english, urdu, islamiat, wutever. just dnt giv up. pakistani parents r luking 4 tutors.
THOSE HU CAN TEACH, SHUD TEACH.
:D
i really hpe tht helps.
and dnt worry
we're all prayin 4 u!!
loadsa luv frm

Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, May 13, 2005  -  10:18 PM Reply with quote
AN ADVICE FOR THE CAREER SELECTION ( both for men and women)

The individual himself/herself and the parents have their own ambitions for the career selection. I would suggest selecting the career ACCORDING TO ONE’S PERSONALITY regardless of one’s or the parent’s decision. The parents can be convinced logically.

I can only comment on the medical profession.

The following persons may revise their decision of becoming doctors.

1. Those who intend to be the officers not the workers.

2. Those who feel themselves physically/psychologically unable to face the situation to rush towards the patient to do the needful in no time.

3. Those who hesitate to touch the patients of communicable diseases (e.g. AIDS, hepatitis etc) and the dead bodies.

4. Those who feel embarrassed to see or touch private parts of the both sexes.

5. Those who hesitate to get their clothes contaminated by blood, sputum, urine or faeces of the patients, which is sometimes not unusual.

6. Those who do not want to get their sleep disturbed.

Someone may add more.

Similarly other persons may advise for their professions accordingly. It must be remembered that the ADVICE OF THE PERSON OF THAT FIELD must be considered seriously, if he/she knows about your personality NOT yours or your parent’s will.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, May 15, 2005  -  12:39 PM Reply with quote
thnx surgeon for the valuable info n advice. am sure our youngsters will benefit from this.

wassalaam
FMajeed

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, May 17, 2005  -  7:10 PM Reply with quote
Assalamu-Alaikum,

Jazak-Allah for all the advices and hints,Loveall.
But I think IF you have the PASSION for proffesion, you can do any thing and tolerant most of the ups and downs. (So future doctors and surgeons , don't get scared.) I know many doctors and they all say every on-call night with pro and con is worth it and they would never change there proffesion for any thing, they love it for all the satasfaction they get and they'll insha-allah get reward from Allah for there work as well. Conclusion is physician is not so bad choice after- all.
I'm a interior designer but I left my job when I became aware of what is the impact of my work on my and others iman. I'm still thinking........I love to do what I was doing ? BUT should I or NOT????
My advice to all the youngster is think about your future wisely.

Wassalam
FMajeed
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, May 19, 2005  -  12:05 AM Reply with quote
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Thank you hkhan and FMajeed

QUOTE: But I think IF you have the PASSION for proffesion, you can do any thing and tolerant most of the ups and downs.

You are right. I pointed out few aspects of the same passions, in general, giving example of the medical profession, which I know. I meant to make up the mind in the very beginning.

QUOTE: I know many doctors and they all say every on-call night with pro and con is worth it and they would never change there proffesion for any thing.

I have not suggested to change the profession but think seriously before adapting it.

Wassalam with the saying of God:

Surely man is created of a hasty temperament (70: 19)
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, May 22, 2005  -  4:38 AM Reply with quote
assalamu alaykum and Welcome to Studying Islam Communities FMajeed

We did not have an Interior Designer yet. Surely you are a valuable addition.

Quote:I'm a interior designer but I left my job when I became aware of what is the impact of my work on my and others iman. I'm still thinking........I love to do what I was doing ? BUT should I or NOT????

What makes you think this? I think it's a much needed profession for muslims. A well designed, and preferably economical, home and workplace is very much needed by all.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, May 25, 2005  -  12:01 AM Reply with quote
I am pleased to introduce and sincerely thank our Anaesthetist @ Studying Islam Communities Dr.Mujahid Zaheer(I don't say he puts to sleep, I rather introduce him as the one who 'wakes up'. ) He is one of our key workers at our sister website and organization Understanding Islam.
The thanks to him come from all our new drs whom he has kindly helped organizing clinical attachments in the UK.

Sincerely hope that i dont get bombarded with applications for attachments once i am on the community forum:).
regrds
Mujahid

so please consider his limitations although happy to help where possible

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker