Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, April 30, 2005  -  7:33 PM Reply with quote
-Life is like...-

Salamz!

i know that us year niners and gcse students are in the heat of exams **i have sats in two dayssssssssss!!** but heres a lil saying to lighten things up ya? i came up with it ages ago and remembered it again so randomly yesterday....

life is like a cat walk. you go out there, show the world what you've got, and then come right back where ya came from

any more 'life is like's? post em right here ^_^

.xXx. Wassalam and good luck with your exams everyone!
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, May 4, 2005  -  2:52 PM Reply with quote
SALAM!
as i sit at me colge lukin at ur msg i ave a smile at my face, as i was pondrin at da vry same ? hehehehehe
Life is a test as dis life will determine da hereafter!

I ope n pry 4 every1 who will b takin dere exms vry soon,may ALLAH help evry1 n me aswell
tc
SALAM
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, May 10, 2005  -  12:30 AM Reply with quote
im glad it brought a smile on your face Malix ^_^

Ameen to that Dua...im so worried about my results...the maths 6-8 paper was really hard this year... :( i bet i failed it >_<

oh well...hope for the best i suppose... good luck to everyone who isnt as dumb as me o.O :P

Wassalam x-x-x-x

Edited by: xxbasxx on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:30 AM
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, May 15, 2005  -  8:59 PM Reply with quote
oooooooooobas n malix

wa about the boiling hot water on head aye i heard about that day i thought it was fire man and i hv learnt the dua already alhuma ajirni minanar--plz god save me from the hell fire. boilin water
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, May 19, 2005  -  11:04 PM Reply with quote
aww basil well done and i hope you get well soon you smelly little baby brother xxx Wassalam x

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker