1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 23, 2005  -  5:53 AM Reply with quote
Wa Alaikum Salaam dear Ambreen Sis

Being an Experienced HUBBY I can claim that a wife's loving behaviour is MORE than Enough in this REGARD though WORDS have their OWN SWEETNESS. So use them WHEN the IRON is HOT.

I also agree with the POST of Roswell.

God Bless u BOTH.

we'll LOVE to C ur posts after this LIFE TIME Experience

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:08 AM
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 23, 2005  -  8:08 AM Reply with quote
thanx for ur concern....waisay to tell u all the truth i am not excuted i am worried
and do remmerber me in ur duas....
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 23, 2005  -  9:53 PM Reply with quote
QUOTE: just one more question do u think that a hubby should be told that the wife loves him??????

Why not, she should do?

One thing I want to add is that the she must bring some sort of gift when goes for shopping etc. I can guess most men, unlike women, like me, are happy only by simple gifts like for example a hand-kerchief, tie, belt etc. I mean try come back always not empty handed. And if THE HE is peeping somewhere, must remember too to do the same to bring relatively better gift. Although both (Husband and wife) are gifts of God for each other but these manoeuvres (gifts) add more to prevent the aging process of the marital life. Otherwise the values of the words, “I love you” as Roswell said, steeps down variably from couple to couple.

Edited by: Loveall on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:22 PM
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, May 28, 2005  -  9:53 PM Reply with quote
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Being blessed by God, do not worry.
uhmelas

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 30, 2005  -  2:48 PM Reply with quote
Mashallah, Salam Amby

My prayers to you. May Allah bless you more.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 31, 2005  -  6:10 AM Reply with quote
quote:

QUOTE: So use them WHEN the IRON is HOT.
What does it mean, please?

Sir it only means that " HIT the Iron when it is HOT."
Is it clear NOW?
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 31, 2005  -  9:34 PM Reply with quote
Thank you dear Ibrahim,

Sometimes it is difficult to understand the words if not ever heard. I have asked some of my friends too. Some did not know and some told that it was taken in the meanings of, “to easily mould the iron, hit it when hot” So it is a sort of proverb especially of Punjabi language like in Urdu “One melon catches colour from the other one”.

Edited by: Loveall on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:24 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, June 3, 2005  -  11:24 PM Reply with quote
best wishes amby dear
and to another member of ours, malix, who is getting maried in july insh'Allah

both of them are our community members as well i.e. teachers and I.T.

I think one of the keys to happy marriage is, as to any other good relationship , whether at work or among friends,

to keep a wider eye on one's own duties rather than rights.

this shall hopefully lead to least expectations, forgiveness, forbearance and tolerance; thereby long term and happier relationship insh'Allah.

do bring your spouses to our site as well. after all, importance of good company cannot be denied.....

Most important! keeping Lord first in every aspect.

also see our recently launched course Family n Marriage. v. useful tips.

Best wishes. our prayers remain with you.

Edited by: hkhan on Saturday, June 04, 2005 6:13 AM
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 6, 2005  -  12:01 AM Reply with quote
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

QUOTE: keep a wider eye on one's own duties rather than rights. This shall hopefully lead to least expectations, forgiveness, forbearance and tolerance; thereby long term and happier relationship insh'Allah.

I agree wholly with hkhan who has closed not the river but the ocean into the bowl and if no exaggeration and no hesitation it may be called as the “bowl of love”. Although somewhat bitter but as quoted above “long term and happier relationship insh'Allah” would do supersede the bitterness.

If we learn seriously how to leave the right not to fight for, then no doubt we are successful to create the peace. So far as my knowledge is concerned we are not commanded by the Shariah absolutely to leave no stone unturned to get our rights but leave or forgive too, which is perhaps more rewarding. I mean to say, if the spouses have all the rights to forgive each other’s mistakes, which are not unusual then there must be utilisation of these rights given by God to let the tension, which has the very serious short term and long term effects, succumb on the both sides.

If do not mind, NEVER do the speeches at home as the women do outside the home or at the websites otherwise it would be same as if for example some new drug is experimented by the pharmaceuticals company on their home mates instead of the experimental animals. But as I pointed out in one of my posts earlier in this forum about the “likes and dislikes” one may proceed accordingly.

NOTE: It must be remembered that “keeping a wider eye on one's own duties rather than rights hopefully leading to least expectations, forgiveness, forbearance and tolerance” is never one sided because two hands are required to clap but on contrary, one must do ones own duties for which one is answerable to God.

Wassalam with the saying of God:

And treat them (wives) kindly; then if you hate them it may be that you dislike a thing while Allah has placed abundant good in it (4: 19).
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, August 13, 2006  -  2:18 PM Reply with quote
Dear AMby,

Maasha’Allah, you were married on June 10, 2005 [Reference: Your Quote, No. 3 (see below)].

Now, after 14 months, what do you yourself think about your FOLLOWING QUOTES (before your marriage) to suggest for the new couples?

QUOTE, No.1 (May 13, 2005): - just tell me wats the secret of a happy married life.
QUOTE, No.2 (May 14, 2005): - i am soo apprehensive as i c soo many couples sad and soo many married girls suffering coz of one thing or the other....and all of them say nearly one thing that its impossible to understand a man.
QUOTE, No.3 (May 18, 2005): - the date is 10th june ...the place has yet to be finalized....
QUOTE, No.4 (May 21, 2005): - just one more question do u think that a hubby should be told that the wife loves him ???????

Wassaalaam!
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, August 14, 2006  -  5:52 PM Reply with quote
Assalam o Alaikum,an unhappy marriage is a very difficult relationship to live through painful for all parties,my prayers are for all you young people that you donot face any problems and if you do to be able to resolve them.
As I said everyone is affected and if there are kids then they are also sucked in.So my prayers are with you and hope none of you face any challenges that you are not capable of facing. Marriage is a beautiful bond and none should loose faith in it or be apprehensive if you meet people who have had it rough.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Tuesday, August 15, 2006  -  8:42 AM Reply with quote
The Muslim Marriage Guide
by Ruqayyah Waris Maqsood
read here--

http://www.ymsite.com/books/tmmg/default.htm

very informative articles on family,marriage issues:
http://www.zawaj.com/articles.html
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, August 20, 2006  -  9:15 AM Reply with quote
more on marriage:

MARRIAGE IN ISLAM
BY ADIL SALAHI
:
http://www.islamicvoice.com/august.98/marriage.htm
latif1928

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, August 25, 2006  -  3:01 AM Reply with quote
Well, happiness of a married couple lies on clear understanding that husband is the leader of the house and wife is second in command. Both claiming equal status would not work longer. ( Al-quran 4:34)

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker