Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
uhmelas

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Thursday, June 16, 2005  -  1:56 AM Reply with quote
Why do we blame Rashad Kalifa?

Rashad Kalifa was Egyptian having his mother tongue Arabic. He could know Quran much better than non-Arabs. Why do we blame him while there are many ignorant and corrupt non-Arab translators and interpreters of Quran whom we consider all in all in knowing the truth revealed by God?

I shall be grateful to know the answer.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, June 16, 2005  -  11:46 AM Reply with quote
There were many Arabs whom did not accept Islam at the time of prophet (SWS)and many even gave lot of troble to Prophet (SWS) and other campanions.Even now there are millions of Arabs whom mother tonuge is arabic are non-Muslim.

This is nothing to do with the mother tounge.The basic Islam teaching are very clear among muslims all over the world.Who ever will go wrong will be easily identified.

The problem here is that some muslims are not fully aware of basic Islamic knowledge.

Allah Hafiz.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, June 16, 2005  -  10:53 PM Reply with quote
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

http://www.islamicproductions.com/Rashad.html

http://www.submission.org/khalifa.html

From the above links, I extracted the following paragraph as a quote.

“Dr. Rashad Khalifa finished his university education in Egypt, graduating with honour degree from Ain Shams University, College of Agriculture, before coming to the United States in 1959, where he continued his higher education. He received his Master Degree in Biochemistry from Arizona State University and his Ph.D. from University of California, Riverside. He held several jobs in the United States and in the Middle East. All his jobs were in his field of Biochemistry including his work as a senior advisor in Agriculture and Biochemistry for the United Nations”.

Could someone think upon the Quranic verses 96: 1-5 and the teaching institution of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) VS the guy having PhD who had the potential to forge the things? But I believe that even the illiterate people today are well aware to know the basic theme of Islam.

I shall quote only one example of the teaching institution of Mohammad (peace be upon him) regarding his saying, 1426 years ago, about the creation of man in the womb with special reference to 40 days and it is found same today in the latest medical literature by the nonmuslim authors. Although brief steps of creation of man in the womb are mentioned in many Quranic verses but as far as my knowledge is concerned 40 days are not mentioned anywhere in Quran.

QUOTE: I, Rashad Khalifa, the soul, the real person, not the body, was taken to some place in the universe where I was introduced to all the prophets as God's Messenger of the Covenant. No language was spoken. All communication was done mentally

Imitating the Quranic words (17: 1), he did an absolutely baseless forging to dazzle the readers. Surely, if any one closes one’s eye and thinks for a while like Sheikh Chilliee, can visit the whole world and can talk not only to the prophets but God as well (May He forgive) followed by NOTHING around.

A QUESTION

Like the difference between Nabi (prophet) and Rasul (messenger) what is the difference among the Quranic words, “Yaom-id-din”, “Yaom-al-qiamat”, “Yaom-il-aakhir” etc.

BE CAREFUL and also see the following links:

http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/submit_trick.htm

Wassalam with the saying of God:

Those who forge a lie against Allah shall not be successful (10: 69).
uhmelas

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, June 19, 2005  -  7:35 AM Reply with quote
Dear Usmani

But the nonmuslims Arabs and others do not read or know quran as much as Rashad Khalifa did. Why so?
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 20, 2005  -  8:33 AM Reply with quote
Dear Uhmelas

I give you a example here.
If a Army General of a country came one day to his office wearing the Enemy's Army unifrom.
What would hepend with him?.Surely he will be court Martialled.No one will thurst on him any longer.No one will care how much the good things he has done for the Army and recived many madles and how good he is in his proffesion.If he will say that my heart is still with my country no one will blieve on him.

Second Example:-
If some Translate the a Madical book in english which orignally wrote in Arabic,his mother tounge is Arabic but he did not study Medical.No one will accept his translation surely he will do lot of mistakes,and according to his translation if any treatment will be carriedout surely pacient will not recover and most probably his condition will be worsen.

Please go through the post of a friend above and the links mentioned there.You findout why one should not follow his translation and what his claim is,which is entirely agaisnt the basic blieve of Muslims.

Allah Hafiz.
amnew

INDIA
Posted - Monday, June 20, 2005  -  9:42 AM Reply with quote
May Peace be on those who follow guidance.

quote:

Rashad Kalifa was Egyptian having his mother tongue Arabic. He could know Quran much better than non-Arabs. Why do we blame him while there are many ignorant and corrupt non-Arab translators and interpreters of Quran whom we consider all in all in knowing the truth revealed by God?

I shall be grateful to know the answer.

The reason why we blame Rashad Khalifah was not because of any personal conflicts with him.It is basically because many of his claims that are in direct contradiction to the Quran,Sunnah and common sense.Firstly,you should know that Rashad Khalifah and his followers cannot be considered as muslims since they rejected 2 verses of the Qur'an.And this is enough proof to consider a person as a non-Muslim.Merely because he was born in Arab family doesn't make his translation superior to others.You should know that Rashad Khalifah used his translation only to advance his heretical claims.

I would like to ask you a question.Can you tell us from the Qur'an how many number of prayers a muslim should pray in a day, and what are the number of raka't of the respective prayers?.

Edited by: amnew on Monday, June 20, 2005 2:05 PM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker