PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 16, 2005  -  1:10 AM Reply with quote
aslam you are unanswerable please.
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 16, 2005  -  11:41 AM Reply with quote
you said…………."Tasha khawra nada ghani,sanga ba shee khawre?"

Tu cum ze na ragha ley…….

Are you considering that poet something divine not a human being…. like you……..

You said……… I,m not going to rate myself so low!!!!!!!!!!

You are not low because you are here to follow only a woman…….. not for allah.

Do you know every hindu considers him like YOU supper, every Buddist considers him like YOU supper, every christian considers him like you supper. So where are you……????????? I could not understand your stupid obsession.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 31, 2005  -  7:11 AM Reply with quote
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

QUOTE: the people seeing the dreams of paradise, huurs etc will have no more than the insects eating and doing shit on their corpse in the graves nothing else.

Unfortunately some of us i.e. believers still want some logical arguments of the hereafter in spite of very implicitly mentioned in Holy Quran at various sites e.g. “And who believe in that which has been revealed to you and that which was revealed before you and they are sure of the hereafter (2: 4)” So being the believers we are bound to believe blindly whether we understand the logic or not otherwise our faith is incomplete.

Other than to believe blindly, no doubt our brain and all the logics seem to be jammed and paralysed to know the FACT OF HEREAFTER but I try to make understand this GREAT FACT logically (to some extent) as the following. I hope there must have no difficulty to understand otherwise God says “O who you believe” before most of His commandments.

GOD SAYS:

· People! IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT ABOUT THE RAISING, then surely We created you from DUST, then from a SMALL SEED, then from A CLOT, then from A LUMP OF FLESH, complete in make and incomplete, that We may make clear to you; and We cause what We please to STAY IN THE WOMBS till an APPOINTED TIME, then We BRING YOU FORTH AS BABIES, then that you may attain your maturity; and of you is he who is caused to die, and of you is he who is brought back to the worst part of life, so that after having knowledge he does not know anything (22: 5)

· And Allah created you of dust, then of the life-germ, then He MADE YOU PAIRS (35: 11)

There are many other verses like are (32: 9), (75: 37 to 40), (86. 5,6)… etc having the similar meanings about creation of man.

No one of us is aware of when one was the dust (clay). No one of us is aware of when one’s moiety was wandering in the somniferous tubules of one’s father and the other one (moiety) in the follicle of the ovary of one’s mother. No one of us is aware of when these two moieties united in the genital tract of the mother. No one of us is aware of when a clot was formed. No one of us is aware of when a lump of the flesh was formed. No one of us is aware of when one stayed in the womb for an appointed time. No one of us is aware of when one was born. No one of us is aware of when one was crying to expand the lungs. No one of us is aware of when one has been feeding by one’s mother. No one of us is aware of about one’s neonatal, infantile and early childhood periods.

We all have passed through all the above mentioned events of our creation by God. But we are absolutely UNAWARE of all the events, which are ABSOLUTE FACTS, and NOBODY, of any religion, can dare to deny.

Have we learned some lesson? I mean to say; if we are unaware of all the retrospective EVENTS OF OUR CREATION BY GOD, which are the ABSOLUTE FACTS, why not understand SIMILARLY the perspective EVENTS OF THE HEREAFTER SAID BY GOD, which are ABSOLUTE FACTS?

The above is to make understand about the fact of the hereafter about which some people say there is nothing (Nauzbillah) otherwise our soul will be FULLY AWARE of all the events of that day.

I think the universe is running 100% on the basis of the logic even at the microscopic or atomic level and beyond. A stage comes when it is said, “The mechanism is not known” This doesn’t mean that there is no mechanism or logic further but it is beyond our access. So nothing seems to be illogical but our brains are made in such a way that we are disabled to know after certain limit.

In the end it is summarised; if a complete understandable logic or mechanism is present before our birth, “Why not after death?” Our example is just like a fish of the well, which is unable to understand the environment of the sea.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker