Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, June 25, 2005  -  12:55 PM Reply with quote
House Wives @ Studying Islam

w'alaykum assala'm Angela & Sumayyah.

Welcome to the house wives community. Please check Lensd A Hand page 1 for the contacts of other members.

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=941&pg=1&lang=&forumid=36

You may send in posts/ideas/chats to this forum for House Wives.
Sumayyah

USA
Posted - Monday, July 4, 2005  -  8:11 PM Reply with quote
Asalaam 'Alaikum:

Just wanted to send my salaams to everyone in this group. Insha'Allah it will be of some benefit to us.

Asalaam 'Alaikum,
Sumayyah Umm Sadiqah wa Asma
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, August 29, 2005  -  5:29 PM Reply with quote
assalamu alaykum

Would be nice to hear from house wives how did they manage during kids' vaccations. I mean everything; children's timetable, home chores, guests,(including in laws ofcourse:) holidays, self care, etc.
J_Honesty

CANADA
Posted - Saturday, September 17, 2005  -  4:17 AM Reply with quote
Assalamu alaikum
would this be the forum to discuss recipes? All the recipes that I have tried for pakistani food - it doesnt have the "right" taste. Can people offer recipes here? Im not a great cook, but would like to be and I rely on Shan Masala's too often!!!!
UmmSaliheen

USA
Posted - Tuesday, November 22, 2005  -  2:50 AM Reply with quote
Bismillah Rahman Raheem
Asalamu Alaikkum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatu
Thank you for adding this group. And to HKhan, how do we manage? With four kids, Alhamdulillah, it is but the grace of Allah, subhana wa t'ala, that I manage. But, I also make a "to-do" list and "schedule" the night before the day to begin. It helps me stay focus and when I see alot of things checked off, I feel like I accomplished some things.
Fi' amani Allah
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, November 24, 2005  -  5:16 PM Reply with quote
welcome/ahlan wa sehlan ummsaliheen.

yes we do believe that women have been created by God to multitask. and men do have a tendency to take this for granted

see

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=1657&lang=&forumid=27

keep us posted with news,ideas and suggestions

wassala'm

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker