1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, August 9, 2005  -  7:50 PM Reply with quote
oho bhai gohar aap itnay ghamzidah kewn rehtay hein
just take the inspiration. where did an apology come here lets take things positively.

these news are passed on with a strong will to inspire eachother; as iqbal said :

mehroom e tamasha ko phir deeda e beena dey
dekha hey jo kuch mein ney auron ko bhi dikhla dey

so cheer up and share
and keep sending in your valuable comments
wassala'm

Edited by: hkhan on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:41 AM
gohar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, August 10, 2005  -  5:59 PM Reply with quote
My point was to think on our own lines, not only just after every incident when we are forced to....
we are ok to make changes to our beliefs and ways of lives when it is forced or desired by someone else but would never think and look at life from our own perspective.
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, August 20, 2005  -  9:39 PM Reply with quote
in this forum a single mad woman is talking to herself own. lahnat tum par……
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, August 20, 2005  -  9:39 PM Reply with quote
in this forum a single mad woman is talking to herself own. lahnat tum par……
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, August 24, 2005  -  9:16 PM Reply with quote
for our next event of this Multifaith Community Stand thread, plz check the link

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=1579&lang=&forumid=1
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, August 29, 2005  -  5:07 PM Reply with quote
Hi/Salam Henna

It was great to meet you too and all that were involved with the programme. It was a wonderful place to be yesterday morning.

Thank you for the invitation to put the information about about my talk on prayer onto the website you suggested. I would be more than happy and indeed grateful for you to do that. Please also add the following contact details:-
email: jacquelineirisdaly@hotmail.com

tel: 01189678827

Please feel free to pass on these details to anyone you think might wish to connect with me and like-wise me with them for my beilef is that we are all students and teachers at the same time.

All the information on the talk is on the flyer I have attached to this email.
A SPIRITUAL & HOLISTIC DIALOGUE
WITH JACQUELINE DALY

An opportunity to re-connect to the Peace within ourselves, our relationships, our families, our communities and with all beings on our planet earth

AN INTRODUCTION TO ‘PRAYER’ AS A MODERN DAY TOOL FOR PEACEFULL LIVING

Monday 5 September 2005

7.30-9.30pm, Bridge Hall,
Oxford Road, Reading.

(When leaving Reading it is just before Reading West Station Bridge, on the right. Nearest Car Park is Central Swimming Pool, Bedford Road)

(Doors open at 7.15pm. Donations welcome to cover costs of hall and advertising)

OPEN TO ALL WHO CONNECT OR WISH TO RE-CONNECT WITH PEACE AND LIVE AND COMMUNICATE POSITIVELY & NON-VIOLENTLY

I think I recocnised some interest yesterday with regard to the global event that I mentioned which is taking place in September, during the Week for Peace and is being organised by supporters of James Twyman a 'Peace Troubador', writer, singer and pilgrim for peace. The following is part of an email I distributed to my friends and contacts. If it is something that speaks to you then I'm pleased to have sent it and if not please delete. I promise not to bombard you with junk mail.

"Steps for Peace and other extremely important information below:

On September 17th, Hundreds of thousands will be dancing for peace around the globe as part of the Earthdance peace movement (earthdance.org). James and his group of peacewalkers will dance for peace to celebrate on this day during their walk to Rome. James' Beloved Community, in conjunction with Earthdance, will be collecting the 144,000 Steps for Peace signatures up until that date.

>Help us collect 144,000 names for peace to be delivered to the Pope, UN representatives, and other world leaders. Together we can join our voices into One, and let these leaders realize our heartfelt call for Peace.
>
>Go to www.emissaryoflight.com and join the thousands of people who have
>already signed up to be counted. Simply look for the "Steps for Peace" button on
>the front page.
>
>Please do not wait another moment. The number is climbing, but our time is limited and we need to hear from you. Our goal is to reach the 144,000 mark before James Twyman leaves for Assisi in the beginning of September.
>
>PLEASE send this e-mail or link to everyone you know as time is of the essence right now. This is a critical time in humanity and as you will see below this is a critical time for participation! SO PLEASE READ ON
>
>Peace Efforts:
>September has become an amazing month for Peacemaking around the world.
>There are numerous events that we will be joining throughout the month:
>
>Assisi Retreat:
>On September 6th-13th, James will be leading a very special peace retreat in Assisi. During this retreat, on September 11, the fourth anniversary of the terrorist attacks in the US, over a half million people will be walking from Perugia to Assisi, Italy. James and the Assisi retreat participants will meet the Tavoladellapace group (www.tavoladellapace.it ) in Assisi and walk with them the last half mile.
>
>Peace Walk:
>September 12th - 20th
>On September 12th, an international group of spiritual peacemakers, lead by James, will depart from Assisi for a special pilgrimage to Rome. Many of the retreat participants will be joining the walk that follows in the footsteps of St. Francis.
>
>Rome:
>September 20th - 22nd
>The culmination of the previous two events will be the Papal Audience in Rome where James will present the signatures to the Pope. There will be time to visit some of sacred sites there as well.
>
>You can still join us in Assisi for the retreat, for the Peacewalk, or in Rome for our Papal Audience as we blend our energies of peacemaking with people from around the world!
>Go to www.emissaryoflight.com for more details or to register.
>
>Other Important Peace Events:>
>September 21, the "International Day of Peace," James along with Earthdance founder, Chris Deckker, will present the144,000 signatures to Pope Benedict XVI, then the next day to members of the UN in Assisi at the Peace Festival/United Artists for Peace conference (peacefestival.com).
>
>There are hundreds of other events taking place around the world between September 11th and 21st, including a Department of Peace conference, led by Marianne Williamson. (http://www.thepeacealliance.org/events/sept_conf_05.htm)
>
>For a list of peace events taking place globally on September 21st you can go to http://www.idpvigil.com/commitments/commitment2005.php.
>
>As you can see this is a very important time as when two or more are gathered there is such power. So PLEASE begin your participation by signing the peace declaration. It is so simple and will only take two minutes out of your day.
>
>Peace.
>The Beloved Community"

Blessings on all that you are involved with.
Jacqueline Daly
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 7, 2006  -  10:09 AM Reply with quote
TextMultifaith Communities Stand: Today on the 1st anniversary of the 7th July bombings victims in London. At different places in the UK including the Royal County at 12 MD. In order to remember those who lost their lives and the ones injured...some coming to terms with a completely different life with lost limbs and loved ones. Also to show solidarity for peace and prosperity among the diverse communities living together in this country. Members of the local Faith groups will be present.
Studying Islam reps will be present and the organization condemns such an action of terror, proclaiming that it is totally against the teachings of Islam which keeps the life and interest of humanity as the top priority.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker