Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, August 20, 2005  -  11:23 AM Reply with quote
Academic approach towards studying Islam

Asalam Aalaikum,

Dear Brothers and Sisters

I hope you all are in best of your health and may Allah(swt) shower all His blessings on you and your family.

I would like to present my personal suggestion on Islamic studies and I hope that you all will give your comments on my suggestion.

What we should do according to my limited understanding and knowledge is that we should chose any topic from any aspect of Islam ,for example from "Islamic History", "Islamic Ethics", "Current Situation" or "Prayer in Islam" and study it at home and after doing thorough study of that topic ,we should start a thread with the title of that topic and discuss it with each other.

After studying the topic, if any question regarding that topic strikes our mind, then we should post that question in that thread so that others including me can discuss it.

I am pretty sure that in this way we will inshallah increase our knowledge of Islam tremendously and this will definitely help other new comers who want to gain Islamic knowledge.

Your comments would be deeply
appreciated.

Thank you,
Jazak Allah

Regards,
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, September 1, 2005  -  4:54 PM Reply with quote
Thanks student 1

I appreciate your suggestion and would be a nice way forward.

Besides this, presently I think we have similar arragement in the form of our course studies and discussion forums on this site.

wassala'm
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, September 5, 2005  -  10:31 AM Reply with quote
Asalam Aalaikum,

Thank you for accepting my suggestion dear moderator, well I know that the discussions that take place in the "course discussion forum" are almost or completely in favour of my suggestion but I was just talking about general discussions that takes place in "General Discussion Forum".

Mashallah you have launched some other Islamic educational courses but "Islamic History" is my favourite topic and not yet the team of this site has launched any course on this subject, so thats why I was thinking of having a discussion on this subject.

Regards,
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, September 6, 2005  -  5:32 AM Reply with quote
You are Right but Plz see Courses of "History of Quran" & "Introduction of Hadith" as a PART of Islamic history. Also I'll say that the WAY our ALL Quranic courses has been Presented here they TOO become a Part of Islamic history.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker