Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Monday, October 17, 2005  -  4:56 PM Reply with quote
-Second Ten Days-Duaas-

Salamz Young Minders

RAMADAN MUBARAK FROM YOUR MOD!! *who is currently a sleepy mod from lack of food drink and other things in life that mod is currently being deprived from such as tv and msn*

My excuse for not Ramadan Mubarak-ing you guys earlier is this: i. could. not. be. bothered. please forgive me and take my note of honesty as an even better reason for forgiving me

as you all should know (unless you live in some backward universe where time is not relevant) that it is now the second ten days of this Holy Month. These second ten days are for...

REPENTANCE
and
BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS

im sure that no one here was born an angel and that we all have had our slip ups and things we really wish we hadnt done so repent and, by the Mercy of Allah,He will forgive your sins INSHA'ALLAH!

Here are some Dua'as you can be / should be saying:

Astaghfirullah
*is an obvious one, Ya Allah forgive me*

Allah humma inni as alu kal jannata wa aa'oo zubika minal naar
*Oh Allah i ask You for paradise and for You to please save me from the hell fire*

Astaghfirullah rabbi min kulli zanbin wana too bo ilaik
*Ya Allah i ask for forgivness of my sins and to become closer to You*

so keep repeating those as often as you can *i'll do it too Insha'Allah* and may Allah reward you and forgive you and grant all of my Muslim Brothers and Sisters Janat-il-Firdaus

Wassalam take care

HAVE A COOLIE OOLIE RAMADAN!

oh and if you're in Slough/langley or anywhere near there...tune into 87.7 fm ;) you might catch me on Radio Ramadan *IF you're lucky*

how about other areas? i know birmingham runs a first class radio ramadan, i used to listen to it all the time while i lived there...it was the only thing that kept me going hehe...gawsh i miss the old days...

.xXx.
Bas
.xXx.
Your Sleepy Mod
.xXx.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, October 21, 2005  -  5:11 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

i should have said before but i shalt say it now, Young Minders *and Minders that arent so young ahem Ibraheem Uncle ahem ahem*, to please ...

post any Dua'as for repentance and any other Dua'as that are good for saying in this blessed month

Jazak'Allah

.xXx.
Bas
.xXx.
The Forgetful Mod
.xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker