Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Monday, October 17, 2005  -  5:14 PM Reply with quote
-A note of Sympathy-

Salamz Young Minders

As we all know, Islamabad in Pakistan has been shaken by the worst earthquake that has hit Asian in 100 years and the worst earthquake that has ever hit Pakistan ... EVER

People on this website have been effected, wether they were INVOLVED in the earthquake or not, and i think that we should all pitch in as much as we can to help our brothers and sisters in Pakistan

most of us ORIGINATED from Pakistan! my best child hood memories reside within its borders...my entire family lives there and its the same case with almost all of us. i remember when we'd go to school...ugh sunday school was so awful, my parents would have to drag my sister and me through the doors while bribing us with toys and parathai when we got home ('yes baita mommy will give you this and daddy will buy you that now go inside PLEASE...)

i still cant believe that it was MY Pakistan that got hit...in fact its not my pakistan...its all of ours. its OUR pakistan, my brothers and sisters who also originate from there, its OURS and no one is going to hold it up except US.

and to my brothers and sisters who arent Pakistani, remember that the majority *probably 99.99999%* of all pakistanis are MUSLIM and they need our help.

and my non Muslim contemporaries... remember that 100% of all pakistanis were humans with lives, lives which have been shattered and lives that went from hopeless to completely destroyed. over 50% of pakistan lived in poverty and now there isnt a word to describe their condition**. such a dramatic change over one night must have been unbearable...

please let us join our hands in prayer for them, whatever they were to us, and give out of what Allah has provided for us in this cause.

May Allah bless us and not test us in ways which we cannot bear
May He forgive us and help our brothers and sisters in Pakistan and other countries that are suffering
May He bestow upon them the many blessings that He has bestowed upon us and may we not be tested by having any of these blessings taken

Ameen

Wassalam

.xXx. basmah .xXx.

**i also sympathise with other countries such as Niger that are in this state and i hope that our prayers and charity will reach them too and may they Insha'Allah be rewarded for their patience and enduring *Ameen*
XXTanyaXX

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, October 19, 2005  -  9:48 PM Reply with quote
I am also very dis-heartened even though i am not a pakistani.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker