Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aijaz47

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Wednesday, November 2, 2005  -  8:17 PM Reply with quote
Birth of Jesus

1.Was Jesus born fatherless?
2.Does being born fatherless elevates one's status?

Edited by: aijaz47 on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:19 PM
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 7, 2005  -  6:01 AM Reply with quote
1- Surely Jesus (pbuh) born Fatherless. Don't U believe in Qur'an???
2- WHY being born fatherless should elevate one's status?
aijaz47

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 7, 2005  -  5:53 PM Reply with quote
quote:

1- Surely Jesus (pbuh) born Fatherless. Don't U believe in Qur'an???
2- WHY being born fatherless should elevate one's status?

Sure why being born fatherless should elevate one's status?

Edited by: aijaz47 on Monday, November 07, 2005 6:19 PM
sobi_05

USA
Posted - Tuesday, November 8, 2005  -  7:07 PM Reply with quote
Do you think Jesus (peace be upon him) has elevated status because he was born fatherless?
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, November 8, 2005  -  8:28 PM Reply with quote
u asked…….. Sure why being born fatherless should elevate one's status?

good question

in other words, did ibrahim and sobi_05 want to say that all others born with fathers are of lower status.
oosman

USA
Posted - Tuesday, November 8, 2005  -  11:00 PM Reply with quote
2.136 Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)."

Muslims should not differentiate between prophets, whether they were fatherless or not it does not matter. They are all the same to us. Read the verse above.
sobi_05

USA
Posted - Thursday, November 10, 2005  -  3:27 AM Reply with quote
Bhavittre
I did not said anything. I have asked a question from aijaz47.
No I did not want to say that all others born with fathers are of lower status.
aijaz47

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, November 10, 2005  -  6:32 PM Reply with quote
Dear Sobi_5

I did not make a statement. I just asked a couple of simple questions.
Kindly refer to my post of Nov 2.

Regards.
Ijaz
sobi_05

USA
Posted - Saturday, November 12, 2005  -  6:16 PM Reply with quote
Brother aijaz47, Jesus peace be upon him, surely has an elevated status than ordinary human beings. He is a very mighty Prophet of Allah subhana hu watallah. All prophets of Almighty Allah has elevated status than others. And it includes all those who born with fathers and those with out fathers that are Adam and Jesus peace be upon all of them.
Giving Jesus pbuh a fatherless birth is a sign Allah has shown to mankind that when He wants to do anything He justs wills and it happens. This has nothing to do with Jesus pbuh elevated status. Thats what my limited knowledge tells me. Allah knows the Best and i seek His guidence.
aijaz47

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, November 12, 2005  -  7:52 PM Reply with quote
Kindly explain what you mean by being born fatherless is a sign of Allah?
sobi_05

USA
Posted - Sunday, November 13, 2005  -  9:10 PM Reply with quote
Quote;

Kindly explain what you mean by being born fatherless is a sign of Allah?

Being born fatherless as in the case of Jesus (pbuh)is a sign that " Allah can do anything what He wills". Please don't confuse the term " born fatherless" with " father has died or separated parents " . Here, in this discussion it means that Jesus (pbuh)mother Mary was a virgin.

In Quran chapter 3, verse 47,
" She (mary) said, O my lord ! How shall i have a son when no man has touched me". He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When HE has decreed something. He says to it only " Be!" andit is ".
In the same chapter, verse 59, Quran says,
" Verily, the likeness of Isa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then ( He)said to him: Be! and he was".

Please refer to Quran, chapter 19, verse 16-35 . Also Chapter 3, verse 42- 47 about the birth of Jesus (pbuh).

If you have further questions, i'll try my best to answer.
Javairea01

USA
Posted - Monday, June 21, 2010  -  8:06 PM Reply with quote
If you wanted to say Jesus(Phuh) had a father you would say Adam was his father. Adam is everyone's father as well as Eve is everyone's mother. Speaking in terms of the mixing of semen to produce a child, there was none. Gabreil was ordered to blow into virgin Marys sleeve. Jesus was a matter already decreed. All Allah says is "Be!" and it is! Mary being a virgin was a sign of purity and also a sign that Allah does wat he wills. Even though Jesus was born without a father, the only way a person could/want to elevate his status as being or a prophet would be a kafir(a non-believer) because the believer believes the prophets brought the same message. Therefore how could you find a reason to put this prophet before this prophet or say that prophet is greater than that prophet. Unless you were doin it for your own desires. How could this be said when we kno what Allah has already confirmed about the prophets. That their all equal in prophecy. Regardless their story, how they went about their prophecy, or how many people they called to worship Allah (Alone). Which is the message they all brought(to worship Allah(alone). The only difference was all the messengers we sent to only their nation but the prophet Muhammad(SAW) was sent to the Alamin(mankind, jinns, and all that exist) Insha Allah I hope I was helpful. May Allah aid you.

Salaam

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker