Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Thursday, December 1, 2005  -  10:09 PM Reply with quote
-Global Peace and Unity Event-

Salamz all ^_^

im sure all those who watch the Islam Channel know about the Global Peace and Unity event which is taking place in London on Sunday 4th of December 2005

there is room for 40,000 people so if you havent already got one, BUY A TICKET!!

contact details:
http://www.theglobalunity.com/

if you wish to help out at the event please contact me at

maniacindehouse@hotmail.com

young people especially XD

we have organised a Studying Islam introduction stand, along with books, at the event.

Wassalam

.xXx.
Basmah
.xXx.
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, December 1, 2005  -  10:53 PM Reply with quote

Salam

Where is the stand going to be??

wassalam
bilal

Edited by: bilal_sahib on Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:56 PM
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 2, 2005  -  6:12 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

no idea where they'll be dude. just look around and you'll find us XD

thanks for offering to help. we currently need people to help at the front gates with the tickets - more details when you get there.

if you want to help out get there early ^_^ we're going waaaay before it begins Insha'Allah *but, knowing my family, we'll get there WAAAY after its finished...*

.xXx.
Wassalam
.xXx.
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, December 5, 2005  -  5:20 AM Reply with quote
salams,

the peace and unity event was AWESOME!!! the stalls, speeches and nasheeds were great! 'twas definitely worth it- did anyone else go??? If so, what did you think??

if you couldn't make it this year, make sure you try and make it for next time because it is definitely worth it... and don't make the same mistake that we did- buy your tickets a few weeks in advance and save yourself a 30 mile trek to an Ambala shop in the other side of London ...

wassalam
bilal
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, December 5, 2005  -  3:34 PM Reply with quote

Salamz ^_^

bilal!! you were up at 5.20 AM just to write that??? wow, some people are so dedicated XD maybe you should be the moderator... *hmm...* NOT!

hehe

anyway of course, i was there and it truly was a beautiful experience. there were 25,000 people all in one hall who were all there just to please Allah *and buy the halaal jellies and other delicious food XD*

i really loved it ^_^

and someone reverted to Islam right on stage!! that was the best part...she said the Shahaada and it was so inspirational, Masha'Allah.

.xXx.

Wassalam

.xXx.
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, December 5, 2005  -  4:21 PM Reply with quote
salam

well i had bio h/w, history h/w and maths h/w to do so i thought id better wake up early and finish it all... unfortunately none of it was collected in and i instead found out that I had not done my chemistry... which was going to be collected in. maybe we should tell more peoples that studying-islam and all of its forums exist...

wassalam
bilal
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, December 5, 2005  -  6:55 PM Reply with quote

Salamz ^_^

okay this seems like the perfect place to say SADDO oh erm i mean, what a great dedicated student you are... ahem...

aaaaaaaaanyway

yes we should

OI
YOU
LOT!!
THESE
FORUMS
EXUIST
AND THEY
ALSO HAVE
A PURPOSE!!!

FOR YOU TO SAY SOMETHING ON THEM!!

how's that for advertisement.

.xXx.
Wassalam
.xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker