<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
AngelOfLife

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, December 6, 2005  -  4:44 PM Reply with quote
hehehehe, hello Arub, stop giving Buzzy chores ¬_¬ you're keeping her from talking to me you evil mooming!
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, December 6, 2005  -  5:19 PM Reply with quote
is there aaaanyone else out there who reads these forums?????

wassalam
bilal
AngelOfLife

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, December 6, 2005  -  5:31 PM Reply with quote
salaam, yeah im here, but there have been a hell of alot of very rude people in the forum. Ugh read the post baout the muslim girls guide to guys or somethign posts

oh well
Wasalaam xxx

Edited by: angeloflife on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:33 PM
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, December 8, 2005  -  10:46 PM Reply with quote
If you come accross this, make sure you jot down whether or not you use the young minds forums!!!

woo.. the marquee is back... if you can't see this awesome(ish) font, you clearly do not have the haettenschweiler font installed on your PC... i would tell you how to install it and give you a place to download it, but it is really irrelevant and i really need sleep...

wassalam...
bilal
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, January 22, 2006  -  4:22 PM Reply with quote
yes yes its this again, yes yes you all hate me for it, but it seems that only me, nadia, basmah and basil are here...

and to be quite honest me, basmah and nadia are meant to be the ones helping out you young dudes like basil...

even if you are our age/ older than us come and talk to us because this forum is dead.....

even if you are only gonna say ONE word (take "meh" for example") we dont care because it is better than nothing.......

wassalam
bilal
nuttynum

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, January 22, 2006  -  4:42 PM Reply with quote
helllllllllo
im me(da best) (da future leader of da wrld and basmah is my right((nah left hand)). lol
well pps i was readin ur fingy well mre like skimmin thorough it man basmah writes so much crp in red so cant b asked 2 read all of it.
and oh yeah
basmah every time i see da kids dey like wot u and basmah planned now? lol
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, January 24, 2006  -  6:58 PM Reply with quote

Salamz ^_^

leave me alone NUTTYNUM *sniff* picking on me so much... i dont write that much...well anyway i HAVE to okay??? at least im getting ready for Jannah XD Insha'Allah hehe

yes nuttynum WISHES she could rule the world. she is in error of course -dummies never took over anything. the world is MINE, BABY!! XDXD

haha then, next time we get together, we'll talk about world domination inni

Wassalam

.xXx.
nuttynum

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, January 24, 2006  -  8:13 PM Reply with quote
salam
yeah man initttttttttt
lol
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, June 3, 2007  -  2:02 PM Reply with quote
bilal I like the racing game yougave me.Thankyou thanx === But i m very vary vary sad. in friday prayer when i was walking with mummy into the mosq mosquue i saw a lamozene car in the masjid. then mummy said oho oho today there is a little baby's jana### ja naza pryer i think. this box is too small. Imam sah sahab imaam sahib;;said that this child had only few yeears in this world. then we read the janaza salah after the fris friDAY PRAyer. I got very scred. you know that day in sis birthday when we went to the khans restaurant ==remember=====### I touched the cig a r cigrte cigarette butt by mistake when i thought it was food@@@ i was so hungry. and then i was so scared. I thought I will die.Because my sisters have told me that drugs can kILL [7799\\\ mum said i will not die untill I am 100 years old and untill i am grand father;; but when i reead the jannaza prayer for the baby i think i can die. I am cheking my heart beat with mums sthe stath stetho sco pe to see if my HEArt is Beatin££$^^&&& mummy says chek your frinds friend s hart heart beat. then you wiLL forgat forGET ur HEART beat. i don t know i d ont no..i do not
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 20, 2007  -  7:10 PM Reply with quote
OOWWW THE RED IS KILING ME!!
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, February 26, 2009  -  3:52 PM Reply with quote
salam my name is Zoya, i'm 11. Am the only person in my class my class who prays five times a day and i'm very sad to say others pray only one or two times!
wassalam!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker