Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
mariam_78

SWITZERLAND
Topic initiated on Saturday, December 31, 2005  -  5:48 AM Reply with quote
Da'wa and Tabligh

As Salaamu Alaikum
I am wondering wether there are any sisters out there that are involved in the work of da'wa, go for taliim, go out in the path of Allah (swt) and all that..
ma'salaama
mariam
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, January 1, 2006  -  6:07 PM Reply with quote

Asalam Aalaikum,

If you are interested to know sisters who are involved in Dawah activities, then I recommend you to visit :

www.irf.net

This is an Islamic Research Foundation site where you find a section which contains names of Sister Orators and Scholars.

Regards,
abuyaqoob

NIGERIA
Posted - Wednesday, January 4, 2006  -  12:30 PM Reply with quote
Wa alaikum assalaam,

In my country, there are sisters who go for da'awah activites in the sub urbs of our town and they are caussing ripples in such communities - Alhamdulillah
mariam_78

SWITZERLAND
Posted - Friday, January 6, 2006  -  2:35 PM Reply with quote
thank you for your imformation student1 and ma sha'Allah abuyaqoob that is good to hear. I first got to know about this work in switzerland and now we're in singapore and involved ourselfs and AlhamduliLlah it is a constant reminder of Allah
ma salaama
mariam
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, January 8, 2006  -  7:28 AM Reply with quote
What is Da'wa?
mariam_78

SWITZERLAND
Posted - Monday, January 9, 2006  -  1:34 PM Reply with quote
quote:

What is Da'wa?

as salaamu alaikum sister
da'wa means preaching. we as muslims should all talk, listen think about the greatness of Allah (swt)and also see the greatness of Allah (swt). A very important point for us is to try to prevent people from doing evil and encourage them to do good deeds, it is not enough to just think and do good for ourselfs. we got to have the worry/fikr about our family, and the whole ummah... this is a part of doing da'wa to our brothers/sisters in islam and of course we should try to talk/do da'wa to the non-muslims too.

and everything I said that is wrong is from me and everything that is right is from Allah (swt)
ma salaama
mariam

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker