Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Monday, January 16, 2006  -  2:28 PM Reply with quote
list of things i ask for

every body here salam alykum. as i read meanings of surah naba with my mom today, when i got a surprise day off due to parent teachers meeting i found out that siraja is the burning lamp, the sun that allah has placed for us and it helps us live and plants we need to grow and nabata are the plants.we also grow like a plant from baby to boy or girl, then old and then return to allah who made us. there we get paradise f we were good, did not push or pull anybody, did not just play on play station all the time but also pray time and play time, study time, then allah will take us to jannah otherwise throw in the hell fire we say alahuma ajirni minanar when we hear about hell fire. also i made a list with my mum which i have to ask allah for to have in jannak inshallah.
1. play station
2. lots and lots of car and motor bike racing games
3. chocolates. all types.
4. chocolate cakes
5. chocolate biscuits
6. every sort of pets
7. a school made up of chocolates so that i can eat it. all the teachers, kids, walls, books, pencils, white board, r n maths, computers, everything of chcolate so i can eat all

basil year 4 d
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, January 20, 2006  -  10:40 PM Reply with quote
walaikum as salam!

WOW how very awesome!!!! er im guessing you like chocolate

wish we could have a surprise day off..... school=work!! why?!?!?

meh i bought a PS2 a few days ago from a friend for £12.50.. only thing was it was very old and a tad broken... it looks like the lens didnt just need a clean but erm a replacement.... costing abt 4x what i payed.....

oh dear
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 21, 2006  -  12:31 PM Reply with quote

Salamz ^_^

hey basoo no nii chan? you can eat kids now but that would be called cannabalism and is in fact frowned upon in most civilizations *yaaay for charlie and the chocolate factory!!**

bilal san you should erm not trust your friend.

Wassalam .xXx.

Edited by: xxbasxx on Saturday, January 21, 2006 12:31 PM
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 21, 2006  -  1:56 PM Reply with quote
meh that friend was ario... er the thing is he did actually tell me it was broken and i thought well meh i can fix it

daft boy
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 21, 2006  -  4:46 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

next time, dont be so full of yourself hehe

Wassalam .xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker