Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Fizz1

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Monday, January 23, 2006  -  8:54 PM Reply with quote
nuttynum v basmah lol

salam
this website was about islam, but now look at it, both basmah and nuttynum(da best sis in da wrld)((as u can tel im typin)) are fitin.
well pps tell them to grow up!
nuttynum

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, January 23, 2006  -  8:58 PM Reply with quote
salam
i was forced to make dis topic and let me clearify dis me and basmah are havin a laugh and if u pps dont agree wel sowie i dont give a toss(in da nicest possibliest way to put it)- na dat was a joke!
well im tryin to liven dis website as u can tell da most frequent users are bilal ji and basmah(da only pps with spare times-(joke again sowie)
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, January 24, 2006  -  7:19 PM Reply with quote

Salamz ^_^

hehe im confused is nuttynum going through schezophrenia and slowly becoming Fizz1 too??

eeeek well im not involved in any argument thank you very much. i have decided to ignore numra's childish and immature comments as i am above them XD hehe

.xXx. Wassalam .xXx.
nuttynum

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, January 24, 2006  -  8:47 PM Reply with quote
im abosuletly shoked
and for ur info
deres notin wrng in being childish as u only get one life so enjoy it man(but be religious too)
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, January 24, 2006  -  10:01 PM Reply with quote

Salamz ^_^

you know me, silly, im always childish. its just: i cant be bothered online. i have to uphold my moderator's rep inni

XD

.xXx. Wassalam

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker