Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Thursday, January 26, 2006  -  7:20 AM Reply with quote
Fast Track way to follow the Rituals of Deen

Fast Track way to follow the Rituals of Deen Easily and Happily

To have love of Allah that how kind he is on us. If one realize that and will start counting the blessing of Allah on us, so he will come up with an endless list.

A Glass of water which we drink in seconds. If one will realize that before this water comes into our glass how long the process is and how angles and human took their part in the process. The clouds took the water from see and travel hundreds and thousand miles free of charge and so on and a seed of wheat which the farmer put in the soil and the bread we ate how long the process is and beside human how Allah’s machinery took part on it. How the Allah him self involved in this. The seed that the farmer put in the soil…if nothing come out of it…. Who have the power and technology to do that?

Their ends less list of His favors on his servants how much he cares us and love us. How dare we are not realizing all His favors and busy in our daily routine life and forget all His favors. If any of our friends do any favor with us, we always keep this in the mind and try to compensate it. But what about the Allah and His favor on us?

We can never compensate His favors on us. Atleast we try to find out what He asking us to do and try to follow them to best of our capacity.

We should have a company of some one who knows the deen better than us on a regular basis to understand it on better way. We should make a practice to read the books about our deen on regular basis as well. These things will create the true love of Allah and when you love some one, all the effort to make him happy is become so easy.

All in puts to brought farward this topic will be wellcome.

Sohail Usmani
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, January 26, 2006  -  3:43 PM Reply with quote
As-Salaamu Alaikum Sohail Usmani,

It is true that we must perform the rituals as a sign of appreciation for the blessings on us by God but how many people offer Salah five times a day keeping this in mind. Not even that, it is also difficult to put your heart in every Salah you offer. One might more be willing to say a lot of praises time to time at different moments in a day by tongue.

In actuality people are offering Salah because we think that we have no other option; people consider Salah more as a directive of God.
gohar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, January 27, 2006  -  3:54 AM Reply with quote
I have a question too about rituals?
What are the rituals mentioned in Quran to perform?
What are those rituals perfomed by prophet mohammad and they are still done the same way in current timings?
Does sunnah (those rituals performed by prophet mohammad) need to be perfomred in the same way and with the same routine?
What is the significance of rituals, generally?

**other queries will follow....
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, January 27, 2006  -  7:56 AM Reply with quote
Walaykum Salam Nauman

Quote: - it is also difficult to put your heart in every Salah

Surely now a days its become difficult for us because as you said (In actuality people are offering Salah because we think that we have no other option; people consider Salah more as a directive of God.)

Surely its is the directive of Allah and every one have to pray five times a day. But we should not stop here, we should find out the ways to improve our prayers. This we could do when we will spare some time from our daily life to join some one's company. This man could be the Imam of our mosque or any one else whom we know. Studying the books on sahabah’s life is also can play a part in this regard.

Its depend on the individual that where he is standing now. Weather he prays regularly or not regular in prayers or may be not praying at all and it not just the prayers. Deen is mainly consisting of five basic things.

1) Iteyqadaat (Our believes)
2) Ibadaat (Rituals)
3) Maamlaat (Dealing with peoples)
4) Mashrat (Living with people in the society)
5) Ikhlaq (How to behave with people)

To know all these we have be consistent in learning about deen to acquire knowledge and with that love with Allah will increases, which will surely made things easy for us.

We have to set the priorities of our life and if Deen will be not at top of our priorities,so we will we remain there, where we standing now.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, January 27, 2006  -  10:05 AM Reply with quote
gohar

I will request you to please open a new forum for your quries.The discussion here is not meant for this.

Jazak Allah
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, January 27, 2006  -  11:42 AM Reply with quote
Quote: We have to set the priorities of our life and if Deen will be not at top of our priorities, so we will we remain there, where we standing now.

This is an excellent statement indeed.

What I was trying to convey that any daily routine task makes you indifferent towards it; no matter how much you loved it in the beginning. When I did not use to offer daily prayers, I could do anything to offer the Friday prayer in a week. Now the vigor to offer the Friday prayer is not that strong anymore.

What I meant was that we are doing it because we think we should. On the other hand, we also thanks to God for restricting the prayers to five only, otherwise the human who can never thanks God for His blessing would become paranoid by offering prayers after prayers in a day.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, January 28, 2006  -  6:47 AM Reply with quote
Quote: - Now the vigor to offer the Friday prayer is not that strong anymore.

>>> Find those whom vigor still high and how, what they do which we are not doing. What is missing in our self? I am sure we still can find those people now days.

Quote: - we are doing it because we think we should

>>> This is also the blessing of Allah on us, atleast we doing this. If we thank a lot to Allah on this, we will notice some improvement.

Quote: - we also thank to God for restricting the prayers to five only.

Yes, we have thanks to Allah on this, but remember that He would never puts burden more than our capacity. He is our creator, He knows our capacity very well, what ever our Deen ask us to do surely we can do it. And see how kind He is, if we fall thousands time and if we ask forgiveness to Him, He always forgave us.
gohar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, February 2, 2006  -  1:08 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I have a question too about rituals?
What are the rituals mentioned in Quran to perform?
What are those rituals perfomed by prophet mohammad and they are still done the same way in current timings?
Does sunnah (those rituals performed by prophet mohammad) need to be perfomred in the same way and with the same routine?
What is the significance of rituals, generally?

**other queries will follow....

quote:

gohar

I will request you to please open a new forum for your quries.The discussion here is not meant for this.

Jazak Allah

Mr.usmani,
i think it would be easier for all of us to understand ur thread if u wish to reply to my queries.
I mean if u want otherwise I wont insist.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, February 4, 2006  -  7:22 AM Reply with quote
Miss Gohar

This is not the way of participating in a forum to come up with so many queries. Your questions require in-depth knowledge to answer them.

In forums like this people use to have limited knowledge and they share their knowledge with other participants and gain some thing out of it. You can bring the single point here,my self and others participants can share their knowledge with you.

Hoping that you will try to understand it.

Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, February 19, 2006  -  12:24 AM Reply with quote
QUOTE: - Deen is mainly consisting of five basic things.
1) Iteyqadaat (Our believes)
2) Ibadaat (Rituals)
3) Maamlaat (Dealing with peoples)
4) Mashrat (Living with people in the society)
5) Ikhlaq (How to behave with people)

The correct pronunciation is Akhlaq NOT Ikhlaq (means old torn cloth)
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, February 21, 2006  -  9:09 AM Reply with quote
Thank you brother Loveall for correction.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker