Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, March 12, 2006  -  7:32 PM Reply with quote
-Harm-

Salamz ya'll

i was doing some thinking last week (yes yes, i shouldnt think because everytime i do i weaken the nation whatever) and i realised something.

Allah has said that he has made it haraam for Himself to harm us in any way....so....why do bad things happen?

He said He wouldnt harm us, but He also said that He will test us and punish us. but theni thought, well whats the difference between harming and testing and punishing? and i drew the following conclusions:

a test is when you experience hardship but learn something, or gain something, Harm is when you learn nothing, nor do you gain anything from the bad experience.

harm is when you dont deserve to be wronged, but you still get wronged, and punishment is when you were wronged because you deserved it -because you wronged someone/something/did something wrong yourself.

did that make sense?

ooooooooooh KAY!

.xXx. Wassalam .xXx.
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 12, 2006  -  7:44 PM Reply with quote
wow ermmm *thinks* no i have no more to say >_<

really rather good thinking ^_^ i really have nothing to sayyyyy arg but i do appreciate it lots and thankyou keep the random thoughts coming.

i will *attempt* to make a log of mine and erm decide they're a bit daft and possibly post one good one of hundreds that..erm.. didnt quite make the grade
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 12, 2006  -  7:51 PM Reply with quote

Salamz ^_^

thanks for the quick response, bruv. RANDOM THOUGHTS RULE

they dont even have to be phylosophical. if you wanna let off some mental steam, post it on the YoungMinds forum ^_^

Help us dominate Studying Islam.

Yes. That is all.
.xXx. Wassalam
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 12, 2006  -  7:52 PM Reply with quote
LOL tht shld SOOOO be our slogan

YOUNGMINDS- HELPING US DOMINATE SI

^__^ p.s. philosophical

pfff

Edited by: bilal_sahib on Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:53 PM
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 12, 2006  -  7:56 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

i was gonna type ORGANIC instead of ORANGE...we're studying farming in geography....i know, haha farmer ted... ANYWAY

YES THAT IS OUR SLOGAN

i will post a totally new topic and it will consist of our slogan TEN TIMES

talk about...erm...not so hidden messaging

har har

.xXx. Wassalam
nimah_s

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, March 20, 2006  -  9:06 PM Reply with quote
Random thoughts scare me
nimah_s

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, March 20, 2006  -  9:17 PM Reply with quote
salams
oh no i had a random thought but it's random so i thought you might like to hear it. If someone asks you what came first the chicken or the egg it must be the chicken because if it was the egg there wouldn't be anything to sit on it and keep it warm so the chick inside it would die.I know it has nothing to do with anything but it's still random.
wassalam
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, March 24, 2006  -  7:30 PM Reply with quote

Salamz

ahahaha nimah you made me laugh :P thats an interesting random thought but where did the chicken come from if not from an egg?

my theory is that they both came together ^_^

suddenly.

out of a UFO.

they were just zapped onto earth.

and then the egg cracked open and thus became...

THE FRIED EGG!!

because the surface of the earth was hot enough to fry the egg. that came out of the shell...

and so now the question becomes:

WHAT CAME FIRST??
THE UFO?
OR THE CHICKENANDTHEEGG??

ill leave you guys to ponder on that one.

yeah.

Wassalam .xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker