Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ayesha786

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, April 8, 2006  -  10:07 PM Reply with quote
duas and advice for pregnant women

Salaam Alaikum

Sisters and those brothers who may be able to help i am pregnant and was wondering is there any dua or tips regarding this that you could help me with or does anyone know any islam websites that can help me with this and give me advice on what i can and cant do through-out the birth and what i should and shouldnt do after the birth i would be very grateful for this.

Thankyou

salaam alaikum
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, April 9, 2006  -  1:15 PM Reply with quote
First of all, you must know that pregnancy is not a diseases but a NORMAL physiological process.
In addition to the concerned persons, the elder women (your mother, grandmothers, aunties and others- your relatives and neighborers) can provide you the valuable information in this regard. You must never forget, “Experiences does not follow the books but books always follow the experiences” So these women having a lot of the experiences are TEXTBOOKS of the subject. They can provide the maximum the information, which you need.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, April 10, 2006  -  6:12 AM Reply with quote
Wa Alikum us Salaam dear Sister in Islam

It's v NICE that You have SHARED this GOOD NEWS w US. May Allah help you during this WHOLE LONG period & Reserve His BEST reward for you. it's Your pregnancy period That is taking YOU to a HIGHER status of becoming a MOTHER beneath whose lies the HEAVEN. God Bless U & ur baby & Keep you BOTH Healthy.

Well I'm afraid there is NO SUCH DUA. I believe that Both Parents keep Praying ALL the time for their Coming baby especially If that's THEIR 1st ONE.
for medical Advise & help Plz be in TOUCH w OUR sister Dr. Henna Khan (HKhan135@aol.com) who is Also looking after our UK Chapter
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, April 22, 2006  -  7:24 PM Reply with quote
QUOTE: I believe that Both Parents keep Praying ALL the time for their Coming baby especially If that's THEIR 1st ONE.

especially…………………1st ONE???????????

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker