Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
redahussain

EGYPT
Topic initiated on Sunday, May 7, 2006  -  10:30 PM Reply with quote
ur openion .....

alslamo alykom warahmatto allahi wabrakatto .....in gypt theres another comig relegion ...i feel that or guess...cos before somedayes ...theres anew relegion it caled..'''bahaeyya'''....they worship one man ..their ''qibla'' is his grave .i mean tomb...in the past the ''darul fatwa.'' said that these people r unmouslim and should be killed ....i dont know if thats true or not....or aplay from the government to make the mind of the people interest i another thing.....and theres another thing.....allah told us when we discuss with unmouslim people ..we ask them to bring the evidence for their relegion ..but we ..we never make dialogue with the cristians...to lead them to islam ......plz i wanna ur openion...
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Tuesday, May 9, 2006  -  2:20 PM Reply with quote
http://www.jamiat.org.za/isinfo/bahaism.html

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/Fatwa/ShowFatwa.php?lang=E&Id=2432&Option=FatwaId
zaibhere

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, June 10, 2006  -  10:22 AM Reply with quote
I've read a little about Baha'ullah the founder of that religion Bahayee. He at one place clamed as being Almight himself , but one the other hand he also claimed being the second coming of Jesus Christ and according to him Bab ( I don't know who he was) ,was Imam Mehdi. There are so many reasons that He has been proved false for this. Bahayees on the other hand belive that he was a messanger of god.
But I found no reason to kill them with or without having dialogue with them. They call them bahai's they have different faith.
We muslims have the responsibilty to dialogue with others to discuss about their religions and tell them the truth.
as quran says " Invite (all ) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious " ( 16:125)

May Allah bless us all with knowledge of our deen so that we could preach and call people to truth, Ameen.

Salamz

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker