Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
nabyas

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Wednesday, June 7, 2006  -  8:53 AM Reply with quote
Concept of Kaneez in Islam

Whenever I read the Quran I come often to a phrase which is translated as
" What your right hand possess". What does it actually mean? Does it mean slave girls? And if so why is it allowed to have extra marital sex with them? Is it not Zina? When at all places in the Quran it states that Zina is Haram then how does one justify this treatment of slave women? They are also human and have feelings and why at one place in the Quran it says that their punishment and their inheritence is also half. How does all this relate with our religion which is so fair and protects the rights of everyone.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 7, 2006  -  10:22 AM Reply with quote
yes Dear You r Right, The Said Words means Slave Girls.
As It was a PRESENT evil in THAT society & it was Impossible to Finish it at Once, So Islamic Sharee'ah Accepted it. Therefore to have marital relation w them was NOT zina Bcoz Allah had allowed to do So.
& Their Punishment was half JUST bcoz of their 2nd level Position in the Society & To give them FULL pinishment was NOT fair with them.
atifrafi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 7, 2006  -  11:34 AM Reply with quote
I think its important to realize that Islam eliminate that EVIL gradually and now a days there is no concept of having extra marital sex with slave girls and the main reason for this is that the institution of slavery, as it was there, is no more present now.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, June 8, 2006  -  9:31 AM Reply with quote
Yes Brother, U r absolutely RIGHT .
atifrafi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, June 8, 2006  -  1:16 PM Reply with quote
Thank You Sir

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker