Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Wednesday, June 7, 2006  -  1:25 PM Reply with quote
TERRORIST RAID IN FOREST GATE

SALAAM, EVERYONE,

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW PEOPLES OPINION ON HOW THEY FEEL REGARDING THE RAID THAT TOOK PLACE IN FORESTGATE, THE SHOOTING OF THE SUSPECT.
IS IT VICTIMISATION OR WAS THE POLICE JUST IN WHAT THEY DID MAYBE NOT HOW THEY WENT ABOUT IT THOUGH!

ALSO WHATS PEOPLES VIEWS ON WHAT YVONNE SAID QUOTE" MULIM COMMUNITIES SHOULD NOT CO-OPERATE WITH POLICE"
THIS DISCUSSION MAY NOT BE ABOUT ISLAM ITSELF BUT IT DOES INVOLVE MUSLIMS JUST WANT TO KNOW VIEWS AND ALSO START A NEW DEBATE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS.

ALLAH HAFIZ
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, June 13, 2006  -  9:01 PM Reply with quote
ok if no-one from uk feels like giving any opinions thats ok
what i want to say seeing the press confrence of the two boys today the brutality of the police was uncalled for shooting for no reason and without any reason is out of order then slapping them around throwing them on pavement like dogs is so uncalled for.
police have to do what they feel is right for public safety but there method was out of order.
there intelligence (based on why they raided) was an informant i cant beleive this much police time and effort was made because an informer told them the two brothers were terrorist.
i think this raid was totally unjust and wrong and there brutality was totally out of order, they boys were only targeted because they were muslims and had long beards.
an innocent guy got shot and in the end nothing was found on the premesis they boys were awken from their sleep there was no struggle yet the police fired shot at close range. i dont know about you guys but i call this pure and utter victimisation!!!!!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker