Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, September 2, 2006  -  8:43 PM Reply with quote
god's fone numba

Salam everybody. On friday the Imam of our Masjid has thold us the fone numba of god 24434 in the khutba the rakas of 5 salas. he said if we pray five salhas we will be in contact wit god. i am praying sometimz. it is still holidyz. when i am playing on play station or computa n my mum or sisters remind me to pray I dont want to getup at that time. i find it boring to leave the game n go for sala. wat do you all do. B.M. year 4
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, September 6, 2006  -  6:59 PM Reply with quote

Assalamualaikum

i get up and pray ^_^ even if it's hard :'(

.xXx. Wassalam .xXx.
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 25, 2006  -  11:31 AM Reply with quote
Salam!
Well, when i'm not in the mood, i just remember god and why i pray and then i just do it feeling happy!!
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, June 3, 2007  -  1:51 PM Reply with quote
I am praying some prayers with my twin friends Mida and Minta now when they come to play. They are my nei gh bours so they come every day. They have two more twin brother zs. They are cr-wling now.But some timez s we want to laf lau gh in the salah. I dont know all my words to say in namaz. I pray with my dad sometimes and he reads loud so i know. when usman com ez to my haouse house;;;he also reads loud. usman knows many prayers. I dont like to learn many duas. Sometimes I feel bored with them. My mom reads prayers in english sometimes and says I will know what I am talking about to allah. But I want the prayer to finish quik quick ly QUICKLy ;[[[]]]

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker