Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Wednesday, September 6, 2006  -  7:12 PM Reply with quote
-Putting off revision-

Assalamualaikum fellow YoungMinders.

this is your leader speaking.

i am so smiffed at the fact that the holidays are over. i cant believe we only get six weeks off, you know every where else everyone gets at LEAST two-three months. its so unfair!! no one in my class had enough time to finish their coursework and you can only go on holiday for three weeks because the rest of the time you have to WORK and make sure you're back in time for school

its so unfair

everything moves by so fast

and the only thing that slows time down...

is Salah

yes, its difficult to get up and pray. yes, its difficult to stop working and pull away from your busy schedule to go and pray your Salah. yes. its difficult. but man is it worth it

when you pray everything just slows down, you get a chance to relaxe and you feel at peace and at ease because, brothers and sisters, you remember that, if you havent done your coursework- its not the end of the world.

what is your goal? what is your biggest aim? to get to Jannah, right?
well then it doesnt matter if you stop courseworking to go and pray to attain your REAL goal.

and now i seriously have to go revise because i am, what do they call it? slightly dumb.

slightly meaning very.

XD

.xXx. Wassalam kiddos .xXx.
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, September 6, 2006  -  7:44 PM Reply with quote
leader hey :)
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 25, 2006  -  9:37 PM Reply with quote

Assalamualaikum follower.
.xXx. Wassalam follower. .xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker