Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Monday, September 11, 2006  -  11:07 AM Reply with quote
an old couple

An old couple go to the doctor. The old man goes first to have his physical. When the doctor is done with him, he sends the old man back into the waiting room and calls the old woman in.

The doctor tells her, "Before we proceed with the examination, I would like to talk to you about your husband first."

The old woman says, "Oh, no, it's his heart. I told him to lay off the eggs."

The doctor says, "Well, I asked your husband how he is feeling and he told me he felt great. He said that when he got up to go to the bathroom, he opened the door and God turned the light on for him. When he was done, he would shut the door and God would turn the light out for him."

The old woman responded, "Damn it, he's peeing in the fridge again!"
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 11, 2006  -  11:09 AM Reply with quote
AN OCCUPATIONAL HAZZARD

A gang of robbers broke into a lawyer's club by mistake. The old legal lions gave them a fight for their life and their money.

The gang was very happy to escape. "It ain't so bad," one crook noted. "We got $25 between us."

The boss screamed: "I warned you to stay clear of lawyers... we had $100 when we broke in!"
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, September 12, 2006  -  2:40 PM Reply with quote
:) :)
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, September 24, 2006  -  3:52 AM Reply with quote
Inspit of all the smiles, OLD is GOLD.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker