AAJ TV Every Sunday 12:10pm PST

Dr Khalid Zaheer

AAJ TV Daily 11:00pm PST

Mr Moiz Amjad

AAJ TV Every Monday & Thursday 6:40pm PST

Mr Sajid Hameed

AAJ TV Daily 04:00am PST

Mrs Kokab Shehzad

APNA Channel Daily 04:15am PST (& may be sometime b4 Iftar too)

Edited by: ibrahim on Friday, September 29, 2006 7:36 AM

Edited by: admin on Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:22 AM
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, September 29, 2006  -  3:36 PM 
Jazzakallah khairun.

Thanks Mr. Ibrahim for the information that I was looking for.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Tuesday, October 3, 2006  -  5:12 PM 
quote:

Mr Javed Ahmad Ghamidi

Geo News Daily Right After Iftar in Lahore About 6pm PST
AAJ TV Every Tuesday & Saturday 6:40pm PST
AAJ TV Every Friday 6:00pm PST
AAJ TV Every Sunday 12:10pm PST

Dr Khalid Zaheer

AAJ TV Daily 11:00pm PST

Mr Moiz Amjad

AAJ TV Every Monday & Thursday 6:40pm PST

Mr Sajid Hameed

AAJ TV Daily 04:00am PST

Mrs Kokab Shehzad

APNA Channel Daily 04:15am PST (& may be sometime b4 Iftar too)

Edited by: ibrahim on Friday, September 29, 2006 7:36 AM

Edited by: admin on Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:22 AM

There is no place of any sect in Islam. The guys you are pointing out are surely not properly educated. Remember…They are the ‘TRADITIONALISTS’ and belong to the corrupt form of the sect Ehl hadith. So discard their view otherwise the people like them will surely let you be the fuel of Hel

Edited by: Zulfee on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 5:15 PM
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 4, 2006  -  6:13 AM 
Well I agree w U that "There is no place of any sect in Islam" & That's Y we JUST follow the Original Sources i. e. Quran & Sunnah

Brother How u r Daring to say that "The guys you are pointing out are surely not properly educated"? R u saying it after Listening to Them OR it is JUST a Biased Comment.

We r NOT Tradionalist & we EVEN do NOT know who r Known as Traditionalists? wud U plz explain this TERM?

We r NOT Ahl e Hadith as well.

Plz TRY to Learn the way of ACCEPTING or REJECTING any view on the FACE VALUE. Let the people decide themselves on the STRONG basis of Reasoning & do NOT try to MISGUIDE them.

We'll be V much Pleased If U let us know WHAT r the WRONG Views of These Scholars & Y u think them that they r WRONG?

Regards
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, October 7, 2006  -  4:46 PM 
quote:

Well I agree w U that "There is no place of any sect in Islam" & That's Y we JUST follow the Original Sources i. e. Quran & Sunnah

Despite having convinced by my statement "There is no place of any sect in Islam" You are telling a lie because you and your whole team belong to the corrupt form of Ehl hadith (of course)
quote:

Brother How u r Daring to say that "The guys you are pointing out are surely not properly educated"? R u saying it after Listening to Them OR it is JUST a Biased Comment.

Wow!!! Is there no remnant of their corrupt and foolish talk present on paper or other rubbish sourses?
If they are properly educated what are their qualifications? I have asked this question many times. But no reliable answer came except a heap of lies. The proof is there in the post of the username, StudyingislamUK, in the forum ‘beautification and eyebrow threading’ in the women Issues. See there yourself.
quote:

We r NOT Tradionalist & we EVEN do NOT know who r Known as Traditionalists? wud U plz explain this TERM?

You are again telling a lie. You and your whole team are no doubt worst traditionalists following the corrupt traditions set by Bukhri, Muslim, etc. Remember, Only Noble Qura’n is the sources of Islamic knowledge not Bukhri, Muslim and your corrupt, ignorant scholars.
quote:

We r NOT Ahl e Hadith as well.

You are once again telling a lie because of being the corrupt and worst form of Ahl e Hadith. While telling a lie, Are you a muslim or a worst stain on the name of Muslims?
quote:

Plz TRY to Learn the way of ACCEPTING or REJECTING any view on the FACE VALUE.

I bounce the same quote to a corrupt person like you and whole of your corrupt team and the ignorant and corrupt scholars of your team.
quote:

Let the people decide themselves on the STRONG basis of Reasoning & do NOT try to MISGUIDE them.

You are again telling a lie because you and your corrupt team and the scholars are MISGUIDING the people in the light of corrupt traditions set by Bukhri, Muslim, etc.
quote:

We'll be V much Pleased If U let us know WHAT r the WRONG Views of These Scholars & Y u think them that they r WRONG?

They are selfish people. They do not believe in Noble Quran but the follow the corrupt tradition set by Bukhri, Muslim, etc. They follow their desires and mould them to be islamic by any corrupt mean. Do they consider the audience fools or they are themselves fools, corrupts and what not?

MANY MORE NEXT TIME……………………………. WAIT

I REPEAT MY STATEMENT HERE ONCE AGAIN

There is no place of any sect in Islam. The guys you are pointing out are surely not properly educated. Remember…they are the ‘TRADITIONALISTS’ and belong to the corrupt form of the sect Ehl hadith. So discard their views otherwise the people like them will surely let you be the fuel of Hell.
nonstoptaxi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, October 8, 2006  -  6:50 AM 
your long absence suggested me you were cured completely.

But perhaps you havent completely followed the therapist.the symptoms of PARANOID disorder seems to be more visible now .

plz consult with your psychiatrist immidiately.

May you recover completely.
My prayers are with you

take care dear
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, October 8, 2006  -  11:05 AM 
quote:

your long absence suggested me you were cured completely.

The people like you are sick from top to the bottom. No body, means NO BOBY is ready to own the people like you.
quote:

But perhaps you havent completely followed the therapist.the symptoms of PARANOID disorder seems to be more visible now.

You first get treated yourself from top to the bottom them think of others. Your body has more right on you than mine. I am well aware of my health. Talk with me with on net with video. We will see who looks sicker, me or yourself..
quote:

plz consult with your psychiatrist immidiately.

You first get treated yourself from top to the bottom them think of others.
quote:

May you recover completely

Same to you!!!! May you be healthy from top to the bottom!!!!
quote:

My prayers are with you

quote:

take care dear

raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, October 8, 2006  -  1:06 PM 
Ten Tips for Managing Conflict, Tension and Anger

To be a safe and predictable person for those around you at work and at home, it is essential that you are able to maintain your composure when you feel like your 'buttons' are being pushed. This strength will help you to achieve your goals in business as well as your goals for your personal relationships.

1. Share negative emotions only in person or on the phone. E-mails, answering machine messages, and notes are too impersonal for the delicate nature of negative words. What feels like a bomb on paper may feel like a feather when delivered in person.

2. Pepper your responses with the phrase, "I understand". This phrase will support your goals when the tension is high and you need to find common ground to form compromises or agreements with the other party.

3.Take notice when you feel threatened by what someone is saying to you. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or to "shut down" the other person's communication. It will take this kind of discipline to become an open, trusting communicator.

4. Practice making requests of others when you are angry. It is often much more useful to make a request than to share your anger. For example, if the babysitter is driving you crazy by leaving dirty dishes in the sink, it is better to make a request of them than to let your anger leak out in other ways such as by becoming more distant.

5. Try repeating the exact words that someone is saying to you when they are in a lot of emotional pain or when you disagree with them completely. This mirroring technique can keep both the speaker and the listener 'centered' in a difficult conversation, especially when the attitude of the person doing the mirroring is to gain understanding of a different point of view.

6. Take responsibility for your feelings to avoid blaming others. Notice when 'blameshifting' begins to leak into your speech. "I feel angry when you are twenty minutes late and you don't call me" is much better than, "You make me so mad by being late."

7. Learn to listen to the two sides of the conflict that you are in as if you were the mediator or the counselor. If you can listen and respond in this way you will bring peace and solutions to the conflict more quickly. For example, in response to an employee's raise request, you might say, "On the one hand I understand that you really need the raise, and on the other hand I represent the company, whose funds are very scarce at this time. Is there a way that I can work on your compensation package that does not involve cash?" Here, the mediator's point of view can look for the creative compromise that takes into account the limits and the needs of both parties.

8. Take a playful attitude towards developing the skill of emotional self-control in high conflict situations. You could view maintaining self-control in a tense, angry converstion as an athletic feat. You could also view developing this skill as similar to working out at the gym with weights - the more that you use your self-control muscle the bigger it will grow and the easier it will be to remain calm when tension is great.

9. Wait a few days to cool down emotionally when a situation makes you feel wild with intense feelings, such as rage. As time passes, you will be able to be more objective about the issues and to sort out the truth about the situation more clearly.

10. Make a decision to speak with decorum whenever you are angry or frustrated. If you give yourself permission to blow up, people will not feel safe around you. They will feel that you are not predictable and will carry 'shields' when they are near you. The fear and walls of others will not support your goals for success in relationships or at work.

Dr. Albright is a Clinical Psychologist and Professional Coach.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, October 8, 2006  -  4:59 PM 
quote:

But perhaps you havent completely followed the therapist.the symptoms of PARANOID disorder seems to be more visible now.

Before labeling PARANOID, Why don’t you and your worst team bring the proof of qualifications of their wicked, unjust, disbeliever and idol worshipper scholars?
Ashraff

CANADA
Posted - Friday, October 20, 2006  -  10:43 PM 
Asalamu alaykum

It is very unfortuanete that people can say unpleasent things about great mu-hadith such as Muslim and Bukhari...

"Narated by Abu Musa: Some people ask Allah's Apostle, "whose Islam is the best? ie (who is a very good muslim)? "HE replied, "One who avoids harming the muslims with his toungue and hands".
Hadith 10 (Sahih Bukhari)
Vol.1, Book 2
khaledgr8

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, October 21, 2006  -  5:21 AM 
For Zulfee ,

We can just pray for you " May Allah dissolve your biased perception , fill your mind with love for every human ."

Now if u critisize this pray then it is up to you , because a true muslim can only pray .

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker