Page 5 of 9

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  11:26 AM Reply with quote
salaam all

So many seem to be lacking intelligence. It would appear that
God has only finite amount at his disposal and reserved it for marwan only. Otherwise why would he make such factual statements repeatedly as below:

quote:

your daughter seems to be as intelligent as you, or should i say you are as unintelligent as your daughter

Dont worry talwat you and your daughter are not the only ones I along with many others unfortunately have similar problem according to marwan.

Marwan I am little confused (must be my lack of intelligence) if you are so clever why cannot you get your mum and dad to explain why you live in Ireland. As I have raised this simple point number of times.
I have put the question in bold so you do not get confused with any other point.
regards
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  11:29 AM Reply with quote
p.s. to marwan

Thank you for your helpful suggestion I have decided to seek counselling. When I have bit more time I will give you the full reasons.
Thanks you are such a sharp and kind guy.
regards
marwan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  12:51 PM Reply with quote
tilawat says

quote:

Very interesting question indeed. But this is a general problem resulting from the fact that Islam, a religion basically meant for 7th century Makky traders, raises many questions in the minds of the new generation, especially of the middle class with a mindset of 21st century global village, which are unanswerable today. What to speak of children even mature learned persons touch their ears when reading some Islamic books regarding Hadees and Fiqqah. You read ‘Hidaaya’, a relatively recent book on fiqah, which deals largely with the rules governing slavery in Islam. To quote a sample from the book, it allows a son to have sex with a slave of his father in the capacity of being his inheritor.

regarding islam being a religion for 7th century, well tilawat, you are a kafir. thats clear to me now. you are on these boards not learn but to vent your frustration.

regarding the slavery and sex thing. that is not islam, that is hadithism.
oosman

USA
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  12:59 PM Reply with quote
Marwan,

You seem to have fallen to a low point where you have started personally attaching other members of this board and calling them kafir, unintelligent, etc. By trying to humiliate others, you are only making a fool of yourself.

I suggest that everyone avoid personal attacks and name calling, even if they disagree with someone.

After all we are all mature people, aren't we?
oosman

USA
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  2:11 PM Reply with quote
thank you marwan.

quote:

To disrespect Allah makes someone scum in my judgement.

No one has disrespected Allah (SWT) here.

We all have differences of opinion, but let us all stay friendly. I especially urge Zulfee, Rakhtal and Bhavitte to be respectful and not call other Muslims with names like Kafir or idol worshippers.
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  2:12 PM Reply with quote
Tilawat barked once again, as the under in addition to below..

I believe salat to mean a system of 'Rabubiat' (welfare) not confined to the ritual behined a mullah in his mosque as descibed in soora Maoon (107) of the Qurane Hakeem:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tilawat, you are so against mullaha as if some mullaha has aggressively fucked you and whole of your family (men &women). Be careful otherwise they will now slash your cursed barking jaws away.

I repeat,
Tilawat, you are so against mullaha as if some mullaha has aggressively fucked you and whole of your family (men &women). Be careful otherwise they will now slash your cursed barking jaws away.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
quote:

Well I may be WRONG BUT I CANNOT be WRONG just Bcoz of ur CLAIMS.

If such and such then why are you BARKING here? Why do you need so? Mind it, YOU are WRONG!! Do not make your every will and desire the part of Islam. So do not SOIL the religion.
quote:

Well Surely I've Not Only Read 33:21 BUt I've Understood it aswell.

You donot know even the ABC but your desires and the bad wills.
quote:

NOW it's Your TURN to Understand it in its Context & also in the LIGHT of Explanations Given By Great Mufassireen.

I know already very well. The ideas of your Great Mufassireen are RUBBISH.
quote:

WHAT if u ALONE are NOT able to Benefit From these Courses, There are MANY who have Benefitted, ARE bebefitting & WILL in sha Allah Benefit from these Courses.

What a rubbish statement is!! Are you mad or a big liar? Who wants to hear your corrupt ideas which are totally un-islamic. No body is ready to urinate into your mouth and that of your fool, bastard, mentally sick, and comlexed your teachers.
quote:

According to Quran (2:26), people like U, are NOT able to GET some Guidence EVEN from Qur'an itself.

Same to you and the 2.7 especially for you people who are AL-KAFEROON.
quote:

Well, U can EVEN use SOME more"beautiful" words (like fool and mentally deficient, deprived, and complexed) PROVIDED ur Dictionary is NOT FINISHED yet in "Praise" of our Course Makers BUT the FACT is that they CANNOT HARM them & their Courses as well.

If such and such then why are you BARKING here? Why do you need so?
quote:

BUT Still I'll pray That MAY ALlah Show U the Right Path & the Courage to Accept it.

ibrahim, I do not need the prayers of the people like you who are big bastard,, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liars, sodomists, fornicators, idolators, unjusts, wickeds, disbelievers, hypocrites, idol worshippers and what not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT FOR MORE, IF YOU BARKED MORE!!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
O’ U cursed and bastard………… Perv 1
quote:

Salaam to Ibrahim
I am afraid i have not read all of this post-but just wanted to ask my friend why do you seem to attract such abuse & I sense from your writing that you take it all with a smile(wonderful attitude). Those that are constantly abusive (&there is never any justification) have a look in the mirror and inside yourself and ask yourself are you really a muslim.
Regards

What a wonderful hypocritic lawyership……….. by the cursed and bastard PERV 1 is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perv 1, you are no more than a big bastard, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liar, sodomist, fornicators, idolator, unjust, wicked, disbeliever, hypocrite, idol worshippers and what not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be shameful!!!!
quote:

Those that are constantly abusive (&there is never any justification) have a look in the mirror and inside yourself and ask yourself are you really a muslim

perv1, whether anyone is a muslim or not, you are certainly not even a human but one of the swines.Look today in the mirror.
quote:

are you really a muslim

What about those like u perv1 who openly BARK against the prophet? Those dirty people like perv 1 that are constantly and openly barking against the prophet have a look in the mirror and inside yourself and ask yourself are you really a muslim (if barking against the prophet). Oh, you are not a human but one of the swines…………
quote:

i have not read all of this post

Then why are u barking and on what basis???????????
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
O’ U cursed and bastard………………… Sweet16!!
quote:

Salaam and Eid Mubarak to all,
Ditto to Perv's post, couldn't have said it better than you just have. Clearly Ibrahim uncle has been patient due to the fact that he has wisdom from knowledge of Islam. We were all trying to do the same (practice passiveness). If you were in New York, USA, they'd say "word" (meaning agreed) to your post Perv. More power to your words...also, not only is it about being a good Muslim, it all boils down to being good human beings. Isn't that what Nabi (SAW) taught, preached, struggled for? Well, not needed to be said, we all really need self evaluation before targeting others. Fear Allah (SAW) (Chills down the spine).
Peace all.

What another wonderful hypocritic lawyership by the cursed and bastard Sweet16 is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
quote:

Clearly Ibrahim uncle has been patient due to the fact that he has wisdom from knowledge of Islam. We were all trying to do the same (practice passiveness).

What a nonsense and stupid statement is!!!!!!!!!
Do you assess patience on a piece of paper or by his posts only? Have you entered his and your own hearts full of HATRED? Peep inside yourself regardless of your response seen by others everyone.
Patience is what is present in the hearts, NOT noted by you the yours and NO RESPOSE by him……….
WAIT……………, IF YOU BARKED MORE…………Any one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
quote:

This reminds me the hadith of Prophet(pbuh).The poorest person in the hereafter will be the one who will brings the lots of good deeds and he will see the sky high reward there.But when he will brought to Allah Talah so it will be known that this person used to give lots problem to others fellow persons in the world.So in the compensation his reward will be given to those fellow persons who suffer and finally all his good deeds will end but the persons will not end.Then what will hepend the bed deeds of remaining person will given to him.

And finally he will end up with sky high bed deeds and thrown to hell

Don’t worry You BASTARD Usmani, if the murderer of 99-100 people can go to paradise, why not the person who calls you a big bastard, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liar, sodomist, fornicators, idolator, unjust, wicked, disbeliever, hypocrite, idol worshippers and what not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be shameful!!!!
Note Usmani that anyone may go to paradise but NONE of the idol worshippers like you who are SURELY the fuel of the Hell fire.
quote:

You know, I think that's a sad Hadeeth. And especially the last line instills a lot of sadness for the person, combined with horror. Brother usmani, such people are really in need of prayers, don't you think?

Don’t worry You BASTARD Nida-a Khair, if the murderer of 99-100 people can go to paradise, why not the person who calls you a big bastard BITCH, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liar, sodomist, fornicatress, idolator, unjust, wicked, disbeliever, hypocrite, idol worshippers and what not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be shameful!!!!
Note Nida-a Khair that anyone may go to paradise but NONE of the idol worshippers like you who are SURELY the fuel of the Hell fire.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
quote:

About the man who murdered 99-100 people but still went to paradise. Silly, HE REFORMED, UNLIKE YOU! And let's look at this viewpoint of yours this way: Why don't I murder you? Even then I'll go to paradise, right?--since it's gonna be only ONE murder! Now please don't abuse me in your next post because the idea of murdering you was not stated by me; in a way, it was stated by you!

Nida e kair You are WRONG stupid!!!!!!!!!!
quote:

Hah! That same angel deleted it again, puppy!

Nida e kair how many big slaps further you want on your cursed face, Tell me?
quote:

I know you might be too young to understand but if you ask your parents (i am sure that they are good muslims) they will explain to you that being rude in a discussion is very unislamic.
quote:

What nonsense talk by the BASTARD, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liar, sodomist, fornicatress, idolator, unjust, wicked, disbeliever, hypocrite, idol worshippers and what not is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be shameful!!!!
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  2:13 PM Reply with quote

I believe salat to mean a system of 'Rabubiat' (welfare) not confined to the ritual behined a mullah in his mosque as descibed in soora Maoon (107) of the Qurane Hakeem:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I repeat,
quote:

If such and such then why are you BARKING here? Why do you need so? Mind it, YOU are WRONG!! Do not make your every will and desire the part of Islam. So do not SOIL the religion.
quote:

quote:

NOW it's Your TURN to Understand it in its Context & also in the LIGHT of Explanations Given By Great Mufassireen.

quote:

WHAT if u ALONE are NOT able to Benefit From these Courses, There are MANY who have Benefitted, ARE bebefitting & WILL in sha Allah Benefit from these Courses.

What a rubbish statement is!! Are you mad or a big liar? Who wants to hear your corrupt ideas which are totally un-islamic. No body is ready to urinate into your mouth and that of your fool, bastard, mentally sick, and comlexed your teachers.
quote:

According to Quran (2:26), people like U, are NOT able to GET some Guidence EVEN from Qur'an itself.

quote:

Well, U can EVEN use SOME more"beautiful" words (like fool and mentally deficient, deprived, and complexed) PROVIDED ur Dictionary is NOT FINISHED yet in "Praise" of our Course Makers BUT the FACT is that they CANNOT HARM them & their Courses as well.

quote:

BUT Still I'll pray That MAY ALlah Show U the Right Path & the Courage to Accept it.

ibrahim, I do not need the prayers of the people like you who are big bastard,, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liars, sodomists, fornicators, idolators, unjusts, wickeds, disbelievers, hypocrites, idol worshippers and what not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote:

Salaam to Ibrahim
I am afraid i have not read all of this post-but just wanted to ask my friend why do you seem to attract such abuse & I sense from your writing that you take it all with a smile(wonderful attitude). Those that are constantly abusive (&there is never any justification) have a look in the mirror and inside yourself and ask yourself are you really a muslim.
Regards

What a wonderful hypocritic lawyership……….. by the cursed and bastard PERV 1 is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perv 1, you are no more than a big bastard, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liar, sodomist, fornicators, idolator, unjust, wicked, disbeliever, hypocrite, idol worshippers and what not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be shameful!!!!
quote:

Those that are constantly abusive (&there is never any justification) have a look in the mirror and inside yourself and ask yourself are you really a muslim

perv1, whether anyone is a muslim or not, you are certainly not even a human but one of the swines.Look today in the mirror.
quote:

are you really a muslim

What about those like u perv1 who openly BARK against the prophet? Those dirty people like perv 1 that are constantly and openly barking against the prophet have a look in the mirror and inside yourself and ask yourself are you really a muslim (if barking against the prophet). Oh, you are not a human but one of the swines…………
quote:

quote:

Ditto to Perv's post, couldn't have said it better than you just have. Clearly Ibrahim uncle has been patient due to the fact that he has wisdom from knowledge of Islam. We were all trying to do the same (practice passiveness). If you were in New York, USA, they'd say "word" (meaning agreed) to your post Perv. More power to your words...also, not only is it about being a good Muslim, it all boils down to being good human beings. Isn't that what Nabi (SAW) taught, preached, struggled for? Well, not needed to be said, we all really need self evaluation before targeting others. Fear Allah (SAW) (Chills down the spine).
Peace all.

What another wonderful hypocritic lawyership by the cursed and bastard Sweet16 is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
quote:

Clearly Ibrahim uncle has been patient due to the fact that he has wisdom from knowledge of Islam. We were all trying to do the same (practice passiveness).

Do you assess patience on a piece of paper or by his posts only? Have you entered his and your own hearts full of HATRED? Peep inside yourself regardless of your response seen by others everyone.
Patience is what is present in the hearts, NOT noted by you the yours and NO RESPOSE by him……….
quote:

This reminds me the hadith of Prophet(pbuh).The poorest person in the hereafter will be the one who will brings the lots of good deeds and he will see the sky high reward there.But when he will brought to Allah Talah so it will be known that this person used to give lots problem to others fellow persons in the world.So in the compensation his reward will be given to those fellow persons who suffer and finally all his good deeds will end but the persons will not end.Then what will hepend the bed deeds of remaining person will given to him.

Don’t worry You BASTARD Usmani, if the murderer of 99-100 people can go to paradise, why not the person who calls you a big bastard, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liar, sodomist, fornicators, idolator, unjust, wicked, disbeliever, hypocrite, idol worshippers and what not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be shameful!!!!
Note Usmani that anyone may go to paradise but NONE of the idol worshippers like you who are SURELY the fuel of the Hell fire.
quote:

You know, I think that's a sad Hadeeth. And especially the last line instills a lot of sadness for the person, combined with horror. Brother usmani, such people are really in need of prayers, don't you think?

Don’t worry You BASTARD Nida-a Khair, if the murderer of 99-100 people can go to paradise, why not the person who calls you a big bastard BITCH, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liar, sodomist, fornicatress, idolator, unjust, wicked, disbeliever, hypocrite, idol worshippers and what not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be shameful!!!!
Note Nida-a Khair that anyone may go to paradise but NONE of the idol worshippers like you who are SURELY the fuel of the Hell fire.
quote:

About the man who murdered 99-100 people but still went to paradise. Silly, HE REFORMED, UNLIKE YOU! And let's look at this viewpoint of yours this way: Why don't I murder you? Even then I'll go to paradise, right?--since it's gonna be only ONE murder! Now please don't abuse me in your next post because the idea of murdering you was not stated by me; in a way, it was stated by you!

quote:

quote:

I know you might be too young to understand but if you ask your parents (i am sure that they are good muslims) they will explain to you that being rude in a discussion is very unislamic.
quote:

What nonsense talk by the BASTARD, stupid, cursed, corrupt, liar, sodomist, fornicatress, idolator, unjust, wicked, disbeliever, hypocrite, idol worshippers and what not is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be shameful!!!!
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  2:14 PM Reply with quote

I repeat,
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Salaam to Ibrahim
Regards

quote:

quote:

are you really a muslim

quote:

quote:

Peace all.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Be shameful!!!!
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM

I repeat,
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Salaam to Ibrahim
Regards

quote:

quote:

are you really a muslim

quote:

quote:

Peace all.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Be shameful!!!!
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM

I repeat,
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Salaam to Ibrahim
Regards

quote:

quote:

are you really a muslim

quote:

quote:

Peace all.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Be shameful!!!!
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  2:48 PM Reply with quote
Answer from Moiz Amjad's Understanding Islam web site about slavery

"Firstly, the concept of slaves in Quran is a very disturbing one, especially considering how our religion promotes freedom and submission to Allah only."
We must remain conscious of the fact that the Qur'an was revealed in an environment in which slavery was accepted as a normal social custom. This custom was around for so long that everybody accepted it. Had you and I been living there at the time, we too would have seen nothing wrong with it. Therefore, it should be cleared up at the outset that the Qur'an neither created this practice nor encouraged it in any way, shape or form. It only accepted that this has been deeply rooted in that society and would not be eradicated easily. So, a simple demand to free all slaves was unrealistic. Besides, the slaves; many of which were elderly poor people, had nowhere to go and would therefore probably end up becoming beggars and only further the burden upon society. As such, a gradual approach had to be taken for the eradication of this vice. Please remember that the steps toward this taken by the Qur'an would have been seen as abnormal to the people of the time, as keeping slaves feels to you and I. It should be recognized that slavery was a social phenomenon of an international nature, Islam could not have completely abolished slavery, while the world culture remained the same.
So let us take a look at the approach by the Qur'an toward eradicating this custom. It is well known that the Qur'an declared from the very beginning that freeing slaves is amongst a believer's acts of virtues which illustrate most beautifully, his compassion and kindness toward fellow humans. It commended and encouraged this while condemning those who were against it:
"But he has made no effort on the uphill path. And what will make you know the uphill path? It is freeing a slave, or giving food on a day of hunger, to the orphan near of kin, or to the poor person down in the dust - then will he be of those who believe, and enjoin patient perseverance, and enjoin kindness and compassion." - Al Balad 90:12-13
It goes yet further by declaring that those who see any goodness in their slaves should free them and even if the slaves do not have the ability to pay for their own freedom, they should be helped towards it. Furthermore, people were forbidden from treating their slaves inhumanely and forcing them into prostitution:
"And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), write it for them if you are aware of any good in them, and give them of the wealth of Allah which He has given you. Force not your slave-girls to prostitution merely that you may seek enjoyment of the life of the world, while they would actually like to remain chaste. And if one forces them, then, after being compelled, Allah will be Forgiving, Merciful (to these slaves)." - Al Nur 24:33
Alms were only to be for certain good purposes, among which freeing slaves is again one of them:
"The alms are only for the poor and the needy, and those who collect them, and those whose hearts are to be reconciled, and to free the slaves and the debtors, and for the cause of Allah, and for the wayfarer; a duty imposed by Allah. Allah is Knower, Wise." - Al Tawbah 9:60
If a person committed a sin, freeing a slave was a noble form of expiation or atonement or penance:
"Allah will not take you to task for that which is unintentional in your oaths, but He will take you to task for the oaths which you deliberately make. For expiation is the feeding of ten of the needy with the average of that wherewith you feed your own families, or the clothing of them, or the liberation of a slave, and for him who does not find the means should fast for three days. This is the expiation for the oaths you have sworn. But keep your oaths. Thus Allah clarifies unto you His verses in order that you may be grateful." - Al Ma'idah 5:89
Prisoners of war were not to be taken as slaves but rather released as a favour or for a ransom. Historically speaking, enslaving prisoners of war was a primary mode through which a free man was made a slave, by abolishing this mode, Islam closed the doors for Muslims to add to the existing slave population in the world:
"So when you meet the rejecters in battle, smite their necks until you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favour or let them be ransomed until the war lays down its armour. That (is how it shall be); and if Allah had pleased He could have punished them (without you), but (He did not do so in order) that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will never allow their deeds to be worthless." - Muhammad 47:4
From the Seerah of the Prophet (pbuh), we know that he worked in accordance to the Qur'anic verses, freeing slaves and also providing the best example of how compassionately they should be dealt with. He (pbuh) would advise people to use terms like "my son" and "my child" rather than "my slave" when referring to them. He wanted them to be considered as part of the family and thus be treated well. For this reason, the Prophet (pbuh) took the ill-treatment of slaves very seriously as can be seen from many narrations such as the following:
Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari reported: "When I was beating my servant, I heard a voice behind me (saying): Abu Mas'ud, bear in mind Allah has more dominance over you than you have upon him (i.e. that slave). I turned and (found him) to be Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I said: Allah's Messenger, I set him free for the sake of Allah. Thereupon he said: Had you not done that, (the gates of) Hell would have opened for you, or the fire would have burnt you." (Sahih Muslim, Book 15, Hadith number 4088)
Narrated Al-Ma'rur: At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet (pbuh) said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names? You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity and if you do so, then help them.' (Sahih Bukhari Book 2, Hadith number 29)"
Abdullah Ibn Umar narrated that a man came to the Prophet (pbuh) and asked: "Messenger of Allah! How often shall I forgive a servant?" He gave no reply, so the man repeated what he had said, but he still kept silent. When he asked a third time, he replied: "Forgive him seventy times daily." (Abu Dawud, Book 36, Hadith number 5145)
The Prophet (pbuh) was narrated to have said; "He who slaps his slave or beats him, the expiation for it is that he should set him free" (Sahih Muslim, Book 15, Hadith number 407)
Considering all of this, I really cannot see how the Qur'an displays a "disturbing concept" in regards to slaves. Actually, I reckon that the Qur'an provided the best groundwork toward the actual abolition of slavery itself. Had the Qur'an decided to declare slavery forbidden immediately rather than gradually removing it while giving a set of rules for their better treatment in the mean time, then it would have caused various problems on different levels. In the world at the time, there were such a huge number of slaves that releasing them would have left them without food, money, jobs and care. Many of them were already very vulnerable and would therefore never have been able to cope with such a thing. The societies would never have been able to provide for them all and they may as a result have turned to illegal means to earn a living (e.g. brothels may have been opened etc). Thus, there was wisdom behind the decision to abolish slavery gradually rather than immediately.
You write:
"Secondly, where Quran mentions the prohibition of illegal sexual intercourse, the only exceptions are with a person's wife or SLAVES/ CAPTIVES that their right hand possesses."
Having explained what the social customs were at the time, it should be understood that sexual intercourse with one's slave was considered part of the norm. The slaves too saw nothing wrong in this. In fact, before the advent of Islam the slaves were considered no more than their master's possessions and therefore absolutely anything could be done with them. In other words, they could even take their slaves' lives when and as they pleased. Islam removed such vices and raised them to the position of fellow humans with similar rights. However, as long as slavery was not completely removed, having sexual relations remained part of the master-slave relationship.
I hope this enables you to get a better grasp and appreciation of the issue.
Regards,
Hischam Khan
marwan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  3:14 PM Reply with quote
the "it was normal at the time" argument does not hold. As killing duaghter babies was normal, fornication was normal, drinking was normal, killing was normal. by your logic then, why would allah forbid these and allows sex with slaves?

The answer is Allah did not allow for this.

please read my previous posts on this topic in this forum (whom your right hands possess’) for evidence to this.

If any have qur'anic evidence to the contrary they are welcome to present it.

salaam
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  7:23 PM Reply with quote
Salaam all

Apolgies to many for what i am about to write and may God forgive me.
Marwan I am sorry (genuinely) the trauma of your father must have left in you in this angry state.
However if you ever get to study human psychology you will realise that those who so readily question others sexuality (i.e. call them faggots) or their lack of intelligence have usually issues about their sexuality and are also lacking in confidence regarding their own intelligence. Enough of you.

Puppy: i can tolerat lots of insults but being called a bastard well that is enough... so lets begin:
PUPY- In punjabi means KUTTI in english it is a BITCH(appropriately chosen name by yourself).
Bitch when on a heat attracts lot of males and it is not clear who the father of the resultant offspring is. Yes you have chosen an appropriate name for yourself.
regards
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 13, 2006  -  11:22 PM Reply with quote
quote:

And as for intelligence, please, you are not evben in the same universe as me on this issue, so save yourself the embarrasment

ThanK you God for your mercy.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 14, 2006  -  7:46 AM Reply with quote
Ad for the issue of slavery, In mt humble opinion the issue of slavery has been mentioned in OT/NT as well. We read about Hazrat Ibrahim and Hagger and having a son from her whilst she was a slave.

The Qur'an refers to slavery. Can anyone quote one verse in QUr'an that either prohibits slavery.
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 14, 2006  -  12:23 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Bitch when on a heat attracts lot of males and it is not clear who the father of the resultant offspring is.

it is confirmed and endorsed by yourself own, your father is an un-known Dog [KUTTA] and your mother is a Bitch [KUTTI]. How many brothers [dogs] and sister [bitches] you are?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Next page >>
Page 5 of 9

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker