Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, October 8, 2006  -  9:01 AM Reply with quote
logical comparisons :)

with thnx to HR. UK

i was talking to my 10 yr old son the other day. he woke up in fever. i hugged him after giving the medicine and said that his eyes looked so beautiful, just like honey. he looked at me and smiled weakly. to cheer him up i asked him how did my eyes looked, expecting a beautiful remark as ladies do
"your eyes look like a football mummy" he said innocently.
"oh my god !" i was shocked. "why on earth would you say that?" i exclaimed and laughed at the same time. (mind you he loves football as most boys do)

"because they look black and white just like a football..." he gave a reason. quite logical i suppose
Raffia

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, October 9, 2006  -  12:34 PM Reply with quote
that made me laugh out loud and not just smile for a while - nice post jk
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, October 12, 2006  -  10:58 AM Reply with quote
i'm sure lots of jokes will be out there from our innocent kids. wud be nice if sisters could send them over
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, October 15, 2006  -  9:06 AM Reply with quote
Mother is a beautiful creature of God. The Almighty has put on record forever (otherwise He is all in all), “Man can be created without father but NOT without mother”. This forever record is the birth of Jesus (Aleh Salam).
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, October 15, 2006  -  9:55 AM Reply with quote
thnx loveall for the v nice comments abt mothers (all emails from your given email add. are returning. could you plz send us your active email add. thnx)
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 1, 2006  -  10:18 PM Reply with quote
comments from junaid

Dear B

Well done.

Next time say American Football, because its shape is OBLONG which is quite closer to comparison.

JJ of course as usual.

JJ
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, November 4, 2006  -  7:04 PM Reply with quote
QUOTE: JJ of course as usual.

But I don’t think so. The mangoes are mangoes, though have some different taste initially.

Thanks!
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 5, 2006  -  8:34 AM Reply with quote
walaykum assalam dear surgeon sb and gud to hear.very sorry to hear abt the tragedy in your family. may Allah bless her soul and shower the best of patience on your wife and other relatives; 'n make things easier for yourself.
indeed every passerby reminds us of the fact mentioned beautifully in a prophet sws's saying that a believer must live in this world as an 'abir assabeel' a passer by.
send us your new email add. plz.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, November 12, 2006  -  9:16 AM Reply with quote
Aameen!
Thank you for the condolence and the prayers.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, November 12, 2006  -  9:18 AM Reply with quote
QUOTE: Next time say American Football, because its shape is OBLONG which is quite closer to comparison.

Good, it reminds the time of Moghal emperors seen in the art galleries, especially ladies with oblong and slanting eyes. Furthermore, it (oblong and slanting eyes-hyperteleorism) is also one of the features of Crouzon’s disease.

*Anyhow the quote seems to be pointing out the deficiency of only the garden and goblets in the hands. Maash’Allah, Shaalaa nazar na lagey – Chashm-e Budd duur.

Once, in a college hostel, some unmarried class fellows were talking about qualities of a wife. One of them said, “A wife must be such a beautiful that when the husband enters the house, he must feel relieved all the tiredness after having just a look on her” The other one said, “A wife must be such a beautiful that she bear the children with protuberant, oblong and slanting eyes like those of Tipu Sultan”.

After some years, when the same friends gathered together in some function, they asked with one another about their marriages and wives.

One who said, “A wife must be such a beautiful that when the husband enters the house, he must feel relieved all the tiredness after having just a look on her” replied, “Maasha’Allah I am married and off course the tiredness is relieved but become severely tired again when I do the home chores and she sleeps (immediately after I enter the home)”

One who described a wife with the reference to the beautiful eyes of Tipu Sultan, he replied, “Maasha’Allah I am married and have two children”. The other friends asked, “Are your children’s eyes like those of Tipu Sultan?” He replied, No, my wife is of Western thinking and style; and she severely hates Tipu Sultan. Sorry, their eyes are NOT like those of Tipu Sultan but G.W. Bush.
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, May 26, 2007  -  5:30 PM Reply with quote
quote:

The Almighty has put on record forever (otherwise He is all in all), “Man can be created without father but NOT without mother”. This forever record is the birth of Jesus (Aleh Salam).

Your concept is nullified by the birth of Eve after Adam (created first by God).
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, June 15, 2007  -  5:39 PM Reply with quote
R; both were created at the same time-together.
this misconception comes from some other faiths that eve was created later and from adam(from his rib-in some narrations) and that she misguided him.
this is not what reaches us from Qur'an.
everywhere the term'hu'ma' is used where their incidence is quoted-meaning 'they'
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 18, 2007  -  1:09 PM Reply with quote
Wrong!!!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker