can any one explain this concept with refrences to Quaran And Hadith
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, October 22, 2006  -  8:09 AM Reply with quote
salam,
hope this will help you,
-----------
Read Management in Islam part 1

Go You to Pharaoh, for he had indeed transgressed all bounds; (Musa) said: O my Lord! Expand me my breast; Ease my task for me; And remove the impediment from my speech. So they may understand what I say: And give me a Minister from my family, Harun, my brother; Add to my strength through him, And make him share my task: That we may celebrate Your praise without stint, And remember You without stint: For You are He that ever regards us. (Allah) said: Granted is your prayer, O Musa! (Ta Ha, 20:24-36)

Management in Islam part2

The Qur’an relates the story of the Prophets Musa (AS) and Harun (AS) in several different Surahs, including Surah Ta Ha from verse 24 to verse 36. In each instance, the story highlights one or more aspects of their role and actions as appropriate to the Qur’anic message at that point. When we bring together this revealed knowledge about the two prophets, we discover the full story including key principles of communication, teamwork and delegation - all vital elements of effective leadership.

Allah SWT teaches us another principle of delegation in this story - that, one to whom a task is delegated must be given sufficient authority and resources to carry it out - when He says: Then We sent Musa and his brother Harun, with Our Signs and authority manifest,... (Al Mu’minun, 23:45)

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker