Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Monday, October 23, 2006  -  12:20 PM Reply with quote
My brothers brother in-law has blood cancer

Asalam Aalaikum,

Dear brothers,

My brothers brother in-law is suffering from blood cancer, unfortunately the doctors have declared that he cannot survive for a long time and today or tommorrow he can expire any time.

His age was 24 and got graduated in Computer Science from one of the Universities of USA,got a job in an IT firm. Recently he got married in USA with a muslim women but unfortunately he had to see these days.
Obviously he lost his job,wife and life as well.

I would deeply appreciate if you pray for his health, no body knows if Allah(swt) accepts prayer of any one of you people.

May Allah(swt) protect us from all the diseases,health problems and other problems.

Regards,
oosman

USA
Posted - Monday, October 23, 2006  -  8:07 PM Reply with quote
May Allah make it easy on him and his family!
Junaidj

CANADA
Posted - Tuesday, October 24, 2006  -  12:03 AM Reply with quote
May Allah make it easy on him and his family!
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, October 24, 2006  -  6:49 AM Reply with quote
Our prayers are with him and may Allah provide patience and strength to the family in their most difficult hour.For the rest these are stark reminders about how precious the time is and how unpredictable this journey of life is. We subconsciously feel that we have plenty of time and we will all live to 60-70.

No one knows when we are going to leave this world, hence the importance of time.
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, October 24, 2006  -  3:15 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Our prayers are with him and may Allah provide patience and strength to the family in their most difficult hour.For the rest these are stark reminders about how precious the time is and how unpredictable this journey of life is. We subconsciously feel that we have plenty of time and we will all live to 60-70.

No one knows when we are going to leave this world, hence the importance of time.

You are absolutely right brother,we think that we have lot of time and this is the reason why we donot give value to time. We are not sure for how long we will live and we leave things for the future.

My brothers brother in-laws name is "Tariq Khan" . Please remember him in ijtimaee dua of your mosques and I would appreciate if you write down his name on a piece of paper and forward it to your respected Imams so that they could pray for him in mosque after asr or zuhar prayer.

Jazak Allah,Thank you for your prayer.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, October 25, 2006  -  11:59 AM Reply with quote
may Allah help your brother in law in recovering from this disease.
plz dont loose hope ,he ll be get well soon..inshaAllah.

I m with you, praying..

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker