Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, November 4, 2006  -  5:33 PM Reply with quote
A cartoonist!

I received the following joke on my mobile telephone, as a SMS by some unknown sender.

“If I were an artist, you would be my picture”
“If I were a poet, you would be my inspiration”
“If I were an author, you would be my story”
BUT “I am ONLY a cartoonist!”
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 5, 2006  -  8:37 AM Reply with quote
this reminds me of a medical joke surgeon that there was a ceremony organized for some senior drs retiring. each was photographed with the body part of his/her speciality in the background e.g. eye, heart, brain etc. when it came to the gastroenterologist, he ran off the stage. (hope my b.i.l. does not see this posting )
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, November 12, 2006  -  9:13 AM Reply with quote
When I told your joke to my colleagues, one of them said, “In addition, the gastroenterologist might be without ablution, therefore ran away”

Your joke also reminds me a surgical joke.

Doctors, especially the surgeons, are very much worried about their operated cases. After every intra-abdominal surgery, passage of flatus (wind) by the patient is one of the important and sure sighs of the good progress. So the surgeons, in the postoperative phase, in addition to looking for the other physical sighs, keep on asking the patient from time to time, “whether they (patients) have passed the wind or not”. In this context, one of the surgeons said, “As long as the wind of the patient doesn’t pass, that of the surgeon’s also doesn’t”
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 12, 2006  -  3:55 PM Reply with quote

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker