Page 5 of 5

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, November 23, 2006  -  12:17 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Asalam Aalaikum,
.... group in religious muslims ... who claim that Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is still alive and listens to our calls and answers them..... entire Universe was created only for him...Neither Qur'an supports such statement nor I think their is any hadith that supports this claim....Allah(swt) doesnot guide or love those who are arrogant and donot want to admit their mistakes.....
Allah loves open minded and sensible people.

The 'URDU DAANS' who refer to the Prophet of Allah as 'Huzoor' consider him (s.a.w) to be present in front of them, watching their activities, guiding them in matters of deen.

The dicationary has given me two meanings for the word Huzoor:

1. Huzoor: A n.m presence of superior authority

2. Huzoor: A intj. Your Highness!

When you use the word as the name of a person, it is a noun and the meaning 1. will hold good

This unislamic beleif is common among the Tableegis of India who say that Rasoolullah appears in their dreams and gives instructions in matters of deen.

Here are some, out of many, Qurani Ayats which negates their misguided belief that our Beloved Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) is alive like we are alive in this world. Look at these Quranic Ayats

“(AEY PAYGHAMBAR) KEH DO, MEIN TUMHARI TARAH KA HI EK BASHAR HUN, MERI TARAF WAHI NAZIL KI JAATI HEY KE TUMHARA MA’ABOOD WOHI EK MA’ABOOD HEY.” (Surah Al Kahf, Ayat 110)

“(O Prophet), Say, `I am only a mortal like you to whom is revealed that your god is only One God.” (Surah Al Kahf, Ayat 110)

“(AEY PAYGHAMBAR), KEH DE, MEIN TO TUMHAARI HI TARAAH KE EK BASHAR HUN, MERI TARAF WAHI KI JAATI HEY KE, TUMHAARA KHUDA SIRF EK HI KHUDA HEY.” (Surah Haameem Al Sijdah, Ayat 6)

“(O Prophet), Say, `I am only a mortal like you, and to me is revealed that your god is only One God” (Surah Haameem Al Sajdah, Ayat 6)

“BESAHK TUMHARI TARAF TUMHARE MEIN SE HI EK RASOOL AAYA HEY.” (Surah Al Toubah, Ayat 128)

“There has surely come to you a Messenger from among yourselves.” (Surah Al Toubah, Ayat 128)

“HAR JAAN KO MOUT KA MAZAAH CHAKHNA HEY.” (Surah Al Ankabut, Ayat 57)

“Every soul shall taste of death; then to Us you shall be returned.” (Surah Al Ankabut, Ayat 57)

“HAR CHEEZ JO IS ZAMEEN PAR HEY, FANA HO JAANE WAALI HEY, AUR SIRF TERE RABB KI JALEEL WA KAREEM ZAAAT BAAQI REHNE WAALI HEY. “ (Surah Al Rahmaan, Ayat 26 aur 27)

“Everyone on it (earth) ill vanish, and there will abide the Person of thy Lord, the Majestic, the Splendid.” (Surah Al Rahmaan, Ayt 26 & 27)

“(AEY PAYGHAMBAR), TUMHE MARNA HEY AUR UNHEN BHI MARNA HEY.” (Surah Al Zumr, Ayat 30)

“(O Messenger), Thou shalt die and they shall die.” (Surah Al Zumer, Ayat 30)

Hope that these misguided Muslims will never deny the above Quranic Ayats and will know the truth (HUQ), as decreed by Almighty Allah. Even our Beloved Prophet (S.A.W.) has never said that Nauzobillah, I will be alive even after my death.
:
SACHIN

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, November 23, 2006  -  9:25 AM Reply with quote
Salam,
As a new convert i think the forum platform must be utilised for constructive info. I do not hesitate to say that the shocks and harms to the Islam are not exotic but from within Ummah and from those who are untouched to applicablity of word of Allah.This misinterpretation of HOly Quran is not new but since the departure of MUhammad(SAW). The critics of Islam got the topics to speak upon by mideeds of so called Muslims. The word of Allah is so clear , distinct,elaborate that a single time reader may bring Iman if he is rational in thinking.I myself is am example to it . No one guided me or compelled me but only reading of Quran was sufficient to bring me to Iman. It is also true that i had to look for moral support and encouragement, but not any need to afix to Tawheed.I am amazed that a new Muslim like me can understand the concept of Tawheed and you born Muslim differ on this issue. The word of Allah in Quran is uncontaminated so how could we Muslims conjure and contaminate our mental status on Tawheed and other issues.May Allah unite our Ummah and the fragrance of Holy Quran reach every abode. So that one day concept of Dawaah loose its applicablity .

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker