AuthorTopic
oosman

USA
Posted - Tuesday, December 5, 2006  -  7:56 PM Reply with quote
you are hardly a humble person.
oosman

USA
Posted - Wednesday, December 6, 2006  -  2:01 AM Reply with quote
once again your comment shows how humility is lacking and you low regard for others.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, December 7, 2006  -  7:54 AM Reply with quote
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a muslim, and Allah tels us not to fear anything or anybody other than him... you must have missed the memo...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

make it complete..dont afraid mr marwan:

fear Allah and frighten His creature

isnt it ?
oosman

USA
Posted - Thursday, December 7, 2006  -  4:10 PM Reply with quote
The only problem with that is anyone who does not agree with you is in the kuffar group. That is the takfiri mentality.
oosman

USA
Posted - Thursday, December 7, 2006  -  8:29 PM Reply with quote
marwan,

Your understanding of the Quran is screwed up, and you follow the wrong interpretation. But you think you have the correct interpretation and everyone else who does not agree with you is kaffir. People like you make me sick because you distory the beautiful verses of Allah and force others to apply your wrong understanding - because you are lacking in hikmat.

You are a takfiri and the Muslim ummah does not need takfiri extremists. Already al-qaida like takfiris have done enough damage. You are just following in their footsteps.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Wednesday, December 13, 2006  -  3:29 PM Reply with quote
oosman,
quote:

As far as I am concerned, Islam is the religion of the middle way - neither too extreme, nor too lenient.
marwan, you seem too extreme.

Any extreme has two ends which one you suppose to be defining??
quote:

Woe to a Muslim who loves Allah only to show to others.

Off course, here, the credit goes to the founder of this site.
oosman

USA
Posted - Wednesday, December 13, 2006  -  3:33 PM Reply with quote
It is for Allah to judge who loves him truly and who loves him for show - and who is a fool.

I think the people of this website have done a great job. The fact that they allow people like you zulfi to post your retarded statements here is enough proof that they are very tolerant and they want an open discussion. Time and again you have used insulting remarks towards other members, but they have tolerated you - such a behavior from you is hardly a good Muslim behavior. I am pretty sure you will start your tirade of insults at me again.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Wednesday, December 13, 2006  -  3:47 PM Reply with quote
quote:

It is for Allah to judge who loves him truly and who loves him for show - and who is a fool.

I think the people of this website have done a great job. The fact that they allow people like you zulfi to post your retarded statements here is enough proof that they are very tolerant and they want an open discussion. Time and again you have used insulting remarks towards other members, but they have tolerated you - such a behavior from you is hardly a good Muslim behavior. I am pretty sure you will start your tirade of insults at me again.

oosman,I put your words in the abyss

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker