Page 1 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, December 12, 2006  -  12:18 PM Reply with quote
The true concept of worship

The true concept of worship by Javaid Ahmad Ghamidhi

Worshipping Allah does not mean that we just perform some external and outer rituals and obligations routinely. It includes realisation and understanding of the correct relationship between the Creator and His creation, His obligations, limits of this relationship and its true essence.

Worshipping Allah in its true essence is an internal change, feeling and experience. It is a conscious and living relationship with Allah, that will also reflect in external and outer actions, attitudes and fulfilling of obligations and rituals.

In reality Worship is something that one feels inside him and it manifests itself in practical activities of our life. Thus religion becomes obedience, and one develops a sole purpose to please Allah and willingly fulfil His commands and obligations.

If we want to gauge our relationship with Allah, then let us look at ourselves. Are we frustrated, sad and unhappy or are we confident and have faith and trust in the decisions of Allah. How do I react when I am in difficulties and when I receive or achieve something?

Those who have developed a true understanding of worshipping Allah, strive to purify their intentions and deeds, develop realisation and appreciation of their Faith and moral etiquette's, have complete trust that everything happens from Allah and happens for a reason (tawakal) and their lives are geared towards remembrance of Allah and thanking him for his blessings or patience when faced with difficulties. The life of a momen is between the two words sabr and shukar i. e patience and gratefulness.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Thursday, December 14, 2006  -  2:22 PM Reply with quote
quote:

He belongs to the Corrupt form of the sect- Ehl-e-hadith, while there is no place of any sect in Islam?????How the idol worshippers give the true concept??
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, December 18, 2006  -  11:37 AM Reply with quote
Respected brother in Islam

You have answered the question with your emotions. In my opinion, this is a debate and discussion forum, In my humble opinion, we should exchange and benefit from each others knowledge and reasoning rather than our likes and dislikes.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, January 23, 2007  -  3:31 PM Reply with quote
quote:

He belongs to the Corrupt form of the sect- Ehl-e-hadith, .....How the idol worshippers give the true concept??
Q.1.Please speak out..what exactly do you mean when you say 'corrupt form of Ehl-e-hadith'...and what is the 'non-corrupt form of Ehl-e-hadith'?

Q.2.Who are these idol worshippers you are refering to and what is the 'true concept' you wish to propagate?
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Monday, January 29, 2007  -  7:11 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Q.1.Please speak out..what exactly do you mean when you say 'corrupt form of Ehl-e-hadith'...and what is the 'non-corrupt form of Ehl-e-hadith'?

(i)Corrupt form are those who use the hadith ONLY to support their personal benefits.
(ii)Non Corrupt form are those who believe in all the hadith regardless of their personal benefits.
This is the difference between the two categories OTHERWISE BOTH are the disbelievers or the idol worshippers.
quote:

Q.2.Who are these idol worshippers you are refering to and what is the 'true concept' you wish to propagate?

Anyone who believes in the religious source other than the Noble Quran are the disbelievers or believe in their idols whose false teachings they acquire. Hence the hadith believers are actually the worshippers of its (hadith) inventors and their followers. Their all (the extra-Quranic) concepts are satanic acts to astray the people.

It has been repeated many times, so don’t make the immature questions. For the details, study the posts of Sksamshirali in the ‘The Quran and Sunnah’ Forum at http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=1103&lang=&forumid=1
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, January 29, 2007  -  7:46 AM Reply with quote
quote:

BOTH are the disbelievers or the idol worshippers
Moderators may please intervene
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Monday, January 29, 2007  -  7:57 AM Reply with quote
Solid worth is not sullied by slander.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Monday, January 29, 2007  -  7:57 AM Reply with quote
Solid worth is not sullied by slander.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, January 30, 2007  -  4:54 AM Reply with quote
quote:

BOTH are the disbelievers or the idol worshippers.... the hadith believers are actually the worshippers of its (hadith) inventors and their followers.. For the details, http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=1103&lang=&forumid=1
So the moderators have permited you to brand others as infidels, mutes, idiots as well as disbelievers or the idol worshippers?

'main rowoon ya hansoon,............... karoontho kya karoon?
Ibrahimblicksjo

SWEDEN
Posted - Wednesday, January 31, 2007  -  9:28 PM Reply with quote
Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: "If anyone calls another for a disbeliever then one of them must be it." So it is very dangerous to do this. What if I call someone a disbeliever and then when we stand in front of Allah he is not? Subhana Allah we have to be very carefull with what we say and what we call each other if we are Godfearing
Ibrahimblicksjo

SWEDEN
Posted - Wednesday, January 31, 2007  -  9:31 PM Reply with quote
Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: "If anyone calls another for a disbeliever then one of them must be it." So it is very dangerous to do this. What if I call someone a disbeliever and then when we stand in front of Allah he is not? Subhana Allah we have to be very carefull with what we say and what we call each other if we are Godfearing
oosman

USA
Posted - Thursday, February 1, 2007  -  12:25 AM Reply with quote
This sounds like a good hadith, however some of those on this board who call others idol worshippers and infidels, they do not believe in hadith. Also it will fall on deaf ears.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, February 1, 2007  -  4:42 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: "If anyone calls another for a disbeliever then one of them must be it."
What is the Ruling concerning the Muslim who sees another Muslim committing a major act of sin such as this and does not take action to stop him/her from doing it (inspite of having the power to stop him/her from doing it)?
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, February 1, 2007  -  6:28 PM Reply with quote
Salam brother Zulfee

I quote from the Glorious Qur'an, what I believe is expected from a practising muslim

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Friday, February 2, 2007  -  10:30 AM Reply with quote
quote:

I quote from the Glorious Qur'an, what I believe is expected from a practising muslim
YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

What a concept is!!!
In other words, you want to interpret, ‘Every Hindu, Sikh, Jew, Christian etc are better than you’
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Friday, February 2, 2007  -  10:30 AM Reply with quote
quote:

What a concept is!!!
In other words, you want to interpret, ‘Every Hindu, Sikh, Jew, Christian etc are better than you’

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

1 2
Next page >>
Page 1 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker