1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Monday, November 26, 2007  -  9:24 AM Reply with quote
quote:

however wen you'll read the suggested link in detail, you'll be surprised how things will be much more clearer.

The things seems clear to those only who already don't know otherwise those who know say like, “I am sorry to say that the site you referred me to is, in my view, a blatant misinterpretation of the Quran Hakeem and Hadees with intention only……….

I agree with brother tilawat.
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, November 27, 2007  -  12:38 AM Reply with quote
Thank you brother Oosnam. The problem is the Muslims have ceased to use their 'aql'. They cannot admit that the institution of marriage as envisioned in the Quran is not the social contract as per Western 'moderate' culture wherein the home and family depend on the romantic vagaries of the partners but a responsible system wherein the husband is the head of the family with all the responsibility and the authority commensurate with it to keep the institution intact for the welfare of the offspring who are most likely to suffer in case of its breakup.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, November 27, 2007  -  2:52 AM Reply with quote
You are very right brother tilawat!

But they do not all bother if their husbands and children are separated and become worst members (like thieves, decoits, drug addicts, prostitutes.........etc) of the society. May Allah guide them.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker